|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) Her son was a policeman.
(b) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(c) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
(d) Someone confessed to the murders.
2. What does Lindsay's father say about the trust she has given him?
(a) It made him feel alive again.
(b) He never expected it.
(c) It is the best thing to happen to him in twenty years.
(d) He wants it to still be there.
3. What does Lindsay tell the FBI agents in chapter seventy-six when they tell her the case is at a critical juncture?
(a) She knows who the killer is.
(b) She thinks Mercer's family would agree.
(c) That is a political answer.
(d) It has been critical since Tasha was killed.
4. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A homemade explosive.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
5. What does Ingrid Thiasson say when Lindsay asks if anyone might know where Frank Coombs was?
(a) To check the local church.
(b) He had a sister that lived not too far away.
(c) He had been tending a bar.
(d) He had an old retired cop friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacobi give Frank Coombs when he answers his door?
2. What does Lindsay tell Coombs that she is going to enjoy watching?
3. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
4. What does Lindsay find in the manila envelope in Coombs' room?
5. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)