|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Jacobi to check on after the attack on Cindy?
(a) That Tom Keating is really in a wheel chair.
(b) That Coombs is really dead.
(c) That Weiscz is still in prison.
(d) That Evans is not involved.
2. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He is a gun enthusiast.
(b) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
(c) He was in desert storm.
(d) He used to sell guns for a living.
3. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) We got rights too.
(b) This ain't Mississippi.
(c) The cops are the damn problem.
(d) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
4. What does Jill say in chapter eighty-three when Claire and Lindsay ask if she should be in her office?
(a) She stopped running a fever days ago.
(b) She can't stand being at home alone.
(c) She needed to get out of the house and feel useful.
(d) She is just a little stiff and heart broken.
5. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
(a) The Poughs.
(b) The Americans for Constitutional Action.
(c) The Fifes.
(d) The Templars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
2. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
3. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
4. What does Lindsay say she is going to do after her father tells her the truth about why he came to see her?
5. What does Lindsay realize is going on when she sees the men in the house meeting with Coombs in chapter eighty-seven?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)