|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) To call her later on her cell.
(b) That she will get back with him the next day.
(c) That she is investigating a murder.
(d) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
2. What does Lindsay tell Claire she is going to do after the chief of police refuses to reopen the case?
(a) Put everybody back on the investigation.
(b) Go back to the crime scenes.
(c) Start digging into Coombs' things.
(d) Call up Jill and Cindy.
3. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
(a) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
(b) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(c) Chief counsel for the NRA.
(d) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
4. What does Lindsay realize is going on when she sees the men in the house meeting with Coombs in chapter eighty-seven?
(a) A poker game.
(b) A set up.
(c) A barbeque.
(d) A Chimera meeting.
5. What does Rusty Coombs say when Lindsay asks if he has seen his father?
(a) That he wouldn't tell if he had seen him.
(b) That he hasn't seen him in a few weeks.
(d) That Frank Coombs is not his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cappy do to Evans in chapter thirty-seven while asking him questions?
2. What does Rusty think when he realizes he is about to die?
3. What was Lindsay's father's pet name for her when she was seven?
4. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
5. What surprises Lindsay when they go and see Keating in chapter seventy-eight?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)