|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Jacobi to check on after the attack on Cindy?
(a) That Tom Keating is really in a wheel chair.
(b) That Weiscz is still in prison.
(c) That Evans is not involved.
(d) That Coombs is really dead.
2. What does Helen tell Lindsay that Frank too from Tom?
(a) A car.
(b) An old uniform and badge.
(c) The key to a bus locker.
(d) A few thousand dollars.
3. What does the killer tell Mercer in chapter forty-three before shooting him?
(a) I wanted you to suffer. I wanted you to know how I suffered.
(b) I wanted to hear you beg, to scream, to know there was nothing you could do.
(c) I wanted you to know your wife and children will die screaming, just like you.
(d) I wanted you to see my face. I wanted you to know why you were dying.
4. What does Lindsay NOT find when she looks up Rusty Coombs' juvenile records?
(a) He had been part of a gang in high school that were against non-Caucasians.
(b) He had shot a neighbor's dog.
(c) He had attacked a black teacher.
(d) He spray painted a church with anti-Semantic views.
5. What does Winslow say when Cindy invites him up to her apartment?
(a) Not tonight.
(b) I've never dated a blonde before.
(c) I have a sermon to give in the morning.
(d) Only for a cup of coffee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stu first suggest that they do with the photograph that Lindsay gives him in the beginning of chapter twenty-six?
2. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him she is investigating four murders?
3. What does Lindsay say to charge with Coombs with if Coombs is able to make the tail?
4. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
5. In chapter eighty-six what does Coombs change into?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)