|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
(a) A rope.
(b) A knife from her dinner tray.
(c) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(d) A glass she breaks.
2. What does Lindsay tell the FBI agents in chapter seventy-six when they tell her the case is at a critical juncture?
(a) It has been critical since Tasha was killed.
(b) She knows who the killer is.
(c) That is a political answer.
(d) She thinks Mercer's family would agree.
3. What does Helen give Lindsay when she calls Lindsay in chapter eighty?
(a) The make and year of the car Frank Coombs had been driving.
(b) The name of the hotel that Frank Coombs was staying at.
(c) The cell phone that Frank Coombs had been using.
(d) A phone number from Frank Coombs.
4. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) How handsome he was.
(b) His humbleness.
(c) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(d) How eloquently he spoke.
5. What does the chief tell Lindsay when he pulls her into his office in the last chapter?
(a) There was one bullet in Frank Coombs' body that didn't match any officer's gun.
(b) He is making her go on vacation.
(c) He tells her they are giving her a raise.
(d) He is telling her to get everything ready for a press release.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
2. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
3. What does Coombs do at the end of chapter eighty-six while Lindsay is trying to follow him?
4. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
5. What does Mercer buy while at Kim's shop in chapter forty-three?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)