|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Weiscz say when Lindsay tells him that she gave him something, even if it was only for a moment?
(a) Life ain't always fair.
(b) Don't be sure you didn't get something in return.
(c) You got your money's worth.
(d) I'll say a little prayer for you.
2. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(b) That Tasha's parents are not there.
(c) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
(d) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
3. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
(a) Chief counsel for the NRA.
(b) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(c) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
(d) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
4. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
(a) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
(b) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
(c) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(d) He wasn't read his rights.
5. What does Lindsay NOT find when she looks up Rusty Coombs' juvenile records?
(a) He had been part of a gang in high school that were against non-Caucasians.
(b) He had shot a neighbor's dog.
(c) He had attacked a black teacher.
(d) He spray painted a church with anti-Semantic views.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Claire she is going to do after the chief of police refuses to reopen the case?
2. What does the sign at Pelican Bay explain as you go in?
3. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
4. What does Lindsay find in Coombs' possessions that she had over looked before?
5. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)