|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jill say she learned about her dad after she was grown that made her realize he wasn't perfect?
(a) He had covered up a case because he felt the innocent person was going to go to jail.
(b) He had cheated on her mother for twenty years.
(c) He had cheated on his taxes.
(d) He had bribed a cop giving testimony.
2. What do Cindy and Aaron Winslow find that they have in common?
(a) They are both divorced.
(b) They both like jazz.
(c) They both come from large families.
(d) They both have pets.
3. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She considered a career change.
(b) She thought about adopting.
(c) She had been married once before.
(d) She had a miscarriage.
4. What is Lindsay told when she arrives at the scene in chapter thirty-two?
(a) Davidson was lured there.
(b) The killer called in after killing Davidson.
(c) They aren't sure what happened.
(d) There is nothing left of Davidson's body.
5. What does Cindy read about where the name Chimera comes up?
(a) A local gang that was erradicated by the police.
(b) The name given to a group of assassins.
(c) Life in Pelican Bay prison.
(d) A killing in up state New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
2. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
3. What is Rusty thinking as he sees Lindsay getting close to the tower?
4. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
5. What does Lindsay's father tell her at the end of chapter ninety?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)