|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell the FBI agents in chapter seventy-six when they tell her the case is at a critical juncture?
(a) It has been critical since Tasha was killed.
(b) That is a political answer.
(c) She knows who the killer is.
(d) She thinks Mercer's family would agree.
2. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) They have lost it.
(b) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
(c) It hasn't been released yet.
(d) There is a court battle tying it up.
3. What does Lindsay say to charge with Coombs with if Coombs is able to make the tail?
(b) They will figure out the charges later.
(c) Parole violation.
4. What does Lindsay say when the two men ask who she is?
(a) Lost her dog.
(b) Coombs' ex-girlfriend.
(d) Cable guy.
5. Why does Lindsay tell her friends that she had kept the truth of her father saving her from the police?
(a) She wasn't sure of the reasons her father was there.
(b) She thinks her father may be wanted for other things.
(c) She thinks Coombs will go after him.
(d) Her father wants to stay out of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter eighty-six what does Coombs change into?
2. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
3. What does Lindsay's father say is the connection that Coombs had with Mercer?
4. What is Lindsay's father doing when she arrives hom in chapter ninety-seven?
5. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)