|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little boy say he saw in Chapter four?
(a) A white mini van.
(b) An old pick up truck.
(c) A jogger.
(d) A black car.
2. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in Chapter thirteen?
(a) A bulletin from Aaron Wilson's church.
(b) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(c) A picture of Tasha.
(d) A shell casing.
3. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in Chapter twenty-seven?
(a) Mend itself.
(b) Nothing if we don't make it happen.
(c) Begins to transform.
4. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(b) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
(c) He died in the line of duty.
(d) She never knew her father.
5. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in Chapter eighteen?
(a) Estelle Chipman as she was dying.
(b) Estelle Chipman just before he kicked the chair out from under her.
(c) Tasha's dead body.
(d) Tasha as she was falling to the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in Chapter thirty-six?
2. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
3. Where is Aaron Wilson leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
4. What is the wild party that Davidson was going to as he describes it in Chapter thirty-one?
5. What does Charlie tell Lindsay that they did find at Davidson's murder scene?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)