|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say she has when she asks if she can visit Frank Coombs in chapter eighty-three?
(a) Some brass knuckles.
(b) A pair of steel toed boots.
(c) A new gun.
(d) A ball bat.
2. What does the chief tell Lindsay when he pulls her into his office in the last chapter?
(a) He is telling her to get everything ready for a press release.
(b) There was one bullet in Frank Coombs' body that didn't match any officer's gun.
(c) He is making her go on vacation.
(d) He tells her they are giving her a raise.
3. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
(a) Estelle Chipman as she was dying.
(b) Tasha's dead body.
(c) Estelle Chipman just before he kicked the chair out from under her.
(d) Tasha as she was falling to the ground.
4. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
(a) A picture of Tasha.
(b) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(c) A shell casing.
(d) A bulletin from Aaron Winslow's church.
5. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
(a) Like he doesn't care.
(b) Someone sad and alone.
(c) A man that has gone too many miles.
(d) A real life hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
2. What does Claire say that she had to promise the other M.E. in order to calm him down in chapter twenty-nine?
3. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
4. What is Lindsay told that Weiscz did to get sent to Pelican Bay?
5. What had Frank Coombs been sent to prison for?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)