|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay's father say when she asks if he still bets?
(a) When funds allow it.
(b) Only on the Giants.
(c) Only in his mind.
(d) From time to time.
2. What does Lindsay say when her father asks her to let him help her because Coombs is going to come after her?
(a) I've got people to help me.
(b) I don't need your help.
(c) Like you helped the fourteen year old boy?
(d) It's too late for that.
3. What does Claire suggest that Lindsay do for her father in chapter fifty-five?
(a) Go with him to visit her mother's grave.
(b) Take him to a ball game.
(c) Invite him to stay at her place.
(d) Cook him a meal.
4. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(b) They have found the van.
(c) There has been another killing.
(d) Someone has confessed to the murders.
5. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) To call her later on her cell.
(b) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
(c) That she is investigating a murder.
(d) That she will get back with him the next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Jacobi to check on after the attack on Cindy?
2. What does Evans tell Lindsay about the club when she lays down pictures in chapter thirty-eight?
3. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
4. What does Lindsay call Cindy when they meet in chapter fifty-seven?
5. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)