|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chief tell Lindsay when he pulls her into his office in the last chapter?
(a) He tells her they are giving her a raise.
(b) He is making her go on vacation.
(c) He is telling her to get everything ready for a press release.
(d) There was one bullet in Frank Coombs' body that didn't match any officer's gun.
2. What does Lindsay say when the two men ask who she is?
(a) Cable guy.
(b) Coombs' ex-girlfriend.
(c) Lost her dog.
3. What does Aaron Winslow say that Tasha wanted to be when she grew up at her funeral service?
(a) An architect.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A veterinarian.
(d) A policeman, like her uncle.
4. What does Lindsay notice when she is driving home in chapter fifty?
(a) There is an envelope in her car.
(b) A white Toyota following her.
(c) One of her tail lights isn't working.
(d) She has lost her cell phone.
5. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
(a) Chief counsel for the NRA.
(b) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
(c) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(d) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say she has learned about the killer in chapter twenty-nine?
2. What does Helen tell Lindsay that Frank too from Tom?
3. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
4. What does Helen give Lindsay when she calls Lindsay in chapter eighty?
5. What does Lindsay say that she has?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)