|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter eighty-six what does Coombs change into?
(a) A police man's uniform.
(b) Nursing scrubs.
(c) A mechanic's blue jump suit.
(d) A kitchen outfit and chef's hat.
2. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
(a) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
(b) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(c) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
(d) He wasn't read his rights.
3. What does Coombs tell Lindsay before he hangs up?
(a) I don't think broads belong in the department.
(b) Lean to the left.
(c) I still miss your mother.
(d) You were a pretty thing.
4. What does Lindsay say when her father asks her to let him help her because Coombs is going to come after her?
(a) It's too late for that.
(b) I don't need your help.
(c) I've got people to help me.
(d) Like you helped the fourteen year old boy?
5. What does Lindsay find in the manila envelope in Coombs' room?
(a) Magazine and newspaper clippings from his trial and the Chimera case.
(b) Phone numbers and addresses.
(c) Pictures of the victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor say when Lindsay asks if Mercer said anything before he died?
2. What does Lindsay tell Jacobi to check on after the attack on Cindy?
3. What does Coombs do at the end of chapter eighty-six while Lindsay is trying to follow him?
4. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
5. What does Estes answer when Lindsay asks if she can promise Weiscz anything?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)