|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(b) They had gone through school together.
(c) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(d) Just looking around.
2. What were they able to match from Davidson's murder scene and Mercer's murder scene?
(a) A shoe print.
(c) Shell casing.
(d) Phone used to call 911.
3. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
(a) She doesn't think it is possible.
(b) She thinks that Mercer knows who it is.
(c) She thinks it is a group and they are planning a wave of these attacks.
(d) It already has happened again.
4. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
(a) He wasn't read his rights.
(b) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
(c) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(d) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
5. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) There has been another killing.
(b) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(c) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(d) They have found the van.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard Evans NOT have on him when Jacobi brought him in?
2. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
3. What does Helen give Lindsay when she calls Lindsay in chapter eighty?
4. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
5. What does Lindsay say the killer used to sign the killing of Davidson in chapter thirty-five?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)