|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rusty say he and his father talked about when they met?
(a) He told Rusty how proud he was of him.
(b) He told Rusty how he followed all his football games.
(c) He told Rusty he wanted to start over and be a father.
(d) He wanted to know if Rusty's mother had thrown out Frank's things.
2. Who comes into the police station with Mercer in chapter thirty-six?
(a) Aaron Winslow.
(b) The governor.
(c) The wife of Davidson.
(d) Tha mayor.
3. What does Lindsay tell the FBI agents in chapter seventy-six when they tell her the case is at a critical juncture?
(a) She knows who the killer is.
(b) That is a political answer.
(c) It has been critical since Tasha was killed.
(d) She thinks Mercer's family would agree.
4. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
(a) The Templars.
(b) The Poughs.
(c) The Americans for Constitutional Action.
(d) The Fifes.
5. What does Lindsay say she is going to do in the end of chapter ninety-six after Jill tells her what she has found out?
(a) GO talk to Kenneth Charles.
(b) Go get Coombs.
(c) Turn her father in.
(d) Find out the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Coombs call in chapter ninety-eight?
2. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
3. What does Coombs do when Lindsay tells him that people know she is there in chapter eighty-nine?
4. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
5. What does Lindsay find in the manila envelope in Coombs' room?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)