|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say when she is asked why she is there at Davidson's murder scene?
(a) Jacobi had called her to come and check the scene out.
(b) She thinks this was done by her serial killer.
(c) They had gone through school together.
(d) Just looking around.
2. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
(a) The Bay Bridge.
(b) An old apartment building.
(c) An elm tree.
(d) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
3. What does Rusty say he and his father talked about when they met?
(a) He told Rusty he wanted to start over and be a father.
(b) He told Rusty how he followed all his football games.
(c) He told Rusty how proud he was of him.
(d) He wanted to know if Rusty's mother had thrown out Frank's things.
4. What does Lorraine tell Lindsay in chapter thirty-six?
(a) They found one of the bikers.
(b) There was some information found at Davidson's murder scene.
(c) They have another eye witness to bring in.
(d) The killer is on the line.
5. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
(a) It's Heavenly.
(b) So Exciting.
(c) You'r Wonderful.
(d) Angels Abound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
2. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
3. What does Lindsay say she is going to do in the end of chapter ninety-six after Jill tells her what she has found out?
4. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
5. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)