|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in Chapter thirteen?
(a) A bulletin from Aaron Wilson's church.
(b) A shell casing.
(c) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(d) A picture of Tasha.
2. What does Lindsay NOT say that the Templars have been implicated in?
(a) Aggravated violence.
(b) Murder for hire.
(c) Weapons traffic.
3. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
(a) James Earl Jones.
(b) Morgan Freeman.
(c) Will Smith.
(d) Denzel Washington.
4. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) Some blood.
(b) Foot prints.
(c) The gun.
(d) Shell casings.
5. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) He is meeting a friend there.
(b) Because of the games they offer.
(c) He is the only white guy there.
(d) It is close to where he works.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
2. What file catches Lindsay's eye in Chapter twenty-four?
3. What is called in that gets Davidson and his partner to the building in Chapter thirty-one?
4. What does Cindy explain gave the skin under Estelle Chipman's nails the appearance of being something other than Caucasian?
5. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in Chapter twelve?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)