|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the killer wearing in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) A green windbreaker.
(b) A black pull over.
(c) A flanell shirt.
(d) A leather jacket.
2. What does the killer do in his 911 call to the police that gets Davidson to the building?
(a) Starts laughing.
(b) Tells them where he is calling from.
(c) Coughs uncontrollably.
(d) Gives a name.
3. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Been in a gang.
(b) Traveled the world during the summers.
(c) Been using drugs.
(d) Cut herself.
4. During Tasha's funeral what does Aaron Winslow say that the world does in the face of its worst possible dead in Chapter twenty-seven?
(a) Nothing if we don't make it happen.
(b) Begins to transform.
(c) Mend itself.
5. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
(a) There aren't any.
(b) They were painted over.
(c) They were disconnected.
(d) They are broken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cindy say that Aaron Winslow reminds her of?
2. What does Richard Evans NOT have on him when Jacobi brought him in?
3. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
4. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
5. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)