|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Evans first say that he will not talk to Lindsay in chapter thirty-seven?
(a) He doesn't have a lawyer present.
(b) She has no jurisdiction in Vallejo.
(c) He doesn't know what they are talking about.
(d) He wasn't read his rights.
2. What do the doctors tell Lindsay makes her memories of the shooting a little fuzzy?
(a) They aren't sure.
(b) The injuries she sustained.
(c) Supressed shock.
(d) It is her mind's way of protecting her.
3. What does Evans say when Lindsay asks how they can get in touch with a particular member of Evans old gang, Mac, to talk?
(a) Mac is in a wheel chair.
(b) No one has seen him in months.
(c) Mac was blown up.
(d) Mac is in San Quentin.
4. What does Lindsay say she thinks is fueling the murders in chapter thirty-six?
(b) A religous motivation.
(c) A personal vendeta.
(d) She is not sure yet.
5. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Call her sister.
(b) Call Cindy.
(c) Take her dog for a run.
(d) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
2. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
3. What does Lindsay's father tell her at the end of chapter ninety?
4. What does Cindy do as the shooting begins in her apartment?
5. What does Lindsay find in the manila envelope in Coombs' room?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)