|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Buddy go somewhere during the Disney movie?
(a) He gets bored.
(b) He gets angry.
(c) He gets sick.
(d) He gets scared.
2. What state does Nana Fall Water live in?
3. What will be built by the city on Fairmount Avenue?
(c) Street lights.
4. What ethnicity is Tomie's family on his mother's side?
5. Who lets Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
(b) Nana Downstairs.
(c) His father.
(d) Mr. Papallo.
6. What does Tomie think saved his new house during the natural disaster?
(a) His mother placed holy water on it.
(b) It wasn't finished.
(c) He prayed about it.
(d) It wasn't in town.
7. What is Carol's last name?
8. What is Tomie's father building?
(a) A farm.
(b) A monument.
(c) A playground.
(d) A house.
9. What does the cellar covering create?
(b) The house floor.
(c) The foundation.
(d) Sturdy walking space.
10. What color are the wrappers on what Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
11. Who is Mae West?
(a) A movie star.
(b) An author.
(c) The mayor.
(d) A painter.
12. What is Tomie's mother's name?
13. What is the name of Tomie's father?
14. How does Tomie feel about what his father is building?
(a) He is confused by it.
(b) He thinks it is a waste of money.
(c) He is excited about it.
(d) He is angry about it.
15. Where does Tomie see his first Disney movie?
(a) The Neighborhood park.
(b) The Capital Theater.
(c) The Red Door Theater.
(d) The shool cafeteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people live with Tomie at the beginning of the book?
2. How do Tomie's parents feel about the city moving something out?
3. Where does Tomie know candy is always hidden?
4. What is added to the house when the city takes something out?
5. What is Tomie's last name?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)