|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tomie signify his grandmothers?
(a) By their last name.
(b) By their places of birth.
(c) By their first name.
(d) By where they live.
2. What does Tomie think saved his new house during the natural disaster?
(a) It wasn't finished.
(b) He prayed about it.
(c) It wasn't in town.
(d) His mother placed holy water on it.
3. What instrument does Tomie get for his last Christmas in the apartment?
4. What are the brooms used for in the backyard project?
(a) To catch bugs.
(b) To control the fire.
(c) To spread seeds.
(d) To collect weeds.
5. What does Tomie's mother do to everyone?
(a) Sprinkles holy water on them.
(b) Pinches their cheeks.
(c) Prays over them.
(d) Sings songs to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the title of the book refer to?
2. What year does this book start out in?
3. How many dressers are in Tomie's new room?
4. What mistake is made at the beginning of the day when the weeds are gotten rid of?
5. Where does Buddy go during the Disney movie?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)