|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does this book start out in?
2. What does Tomie's father do when he hears the city will have to fix something after the storm?
(d) None of these.
3. What does Tomie say Walt Disney didn't do before making his movie?
(a) Finish the story.
(b) All of these.
(c) Make a happy ending.
(d) Read the stories right.
4. What does Tomie say to his teacher at the end of his first day of school?
(a) You are amazing.
(b) This is not what I expected.
(c) This is the best day of my life.
(d) I'll be back next year.
5. What happens to everyone in town during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
(a) They are traumatized.
(b) They lose electricity.
(c) They lose property values.
(d) They get property damage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Tomie's mother attend on New Year's Eve?
2. How does Tomie feel about the natural disaster that happens at the beginning of the book?
3. What color are the wrappers on what Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
4. What does Tomie's father collect during the backyard project?
5. What year does Tomie begin school?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)