|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calms Tomie down when he gets upset when the walls are finished?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. What color are the wrappers on what Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
3. How does Tomie signify his grandmothers?
(a) By their places of birth.
(b) By their last name.
(c) By where they live.
(d) By their first name.
4. What has to be put into the backyard?
5. Where does Tomie find what he thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
(a) The medicine cabinet.
(b) The sock drawer.
(c) The spice cabinet.
(d) The sewing box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Buddy go somewhere during the Disney movie?
2. What is Carol's last name?
3. Who does Tomie share with when he finds what he thinks is candy when there are none in the regular spot?
4. Why does Tomie get left alone when seeing his first Disney movie?
5. What does Tomie say studs are for?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)