|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What warning does Tomie give when he takes someone to see the Disney movie?
(a) It is silly.
(b) It gets kind of scary.
(c) It is sad.
(d) It doesn't follow the book.
2. What kind of dwelling does Tomie live in at the beginning of the book?
(a) A cottage.
(b) A hotel.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A house.
3. Why does something have to be added to the house when the city takes something out?
(a) To match it to the street level.
(b) To get it up to code.
(c) To keep the yard from falling.
(d) To make it safer.
4. What is Tomie's last name?
5. What is added to the house when the city takes something out?
(a) A fence.
(b) A deck.
(c) A shed.
(d) A porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Buddy go somewhere during the Disney movie?
2. How many men does Tomie's father get to help with the house?
3. What does the title of the book refer to?
4. How does Tomie include his distant family in his new house?
5. Who calms Tomie when he gets upset about his first Disney movie?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)