|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calms Tomie down when he gets upset when the walls are finished?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
2. What does Tomie's mother do to everyone?
(a) Pinches their cheeks.
(b) Prays over them.
(c) Sings songs to them.
(d) Sprinkles holy water on them.
3. What season does the house sit unfinished through?
4. What is the name of Tomie's father?
5. How does Tomie mark time as a child?
(a) By movies.
(b) By school years.
(c) By the completion of the house.
(d) By holidays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethnicity is Tomie's family on his mother's side?
2. Who does Tomie share with when he finds what he thinks is candy when there are none in the regular spot?
3. Why does Tomie say he will never forget the year that this book starts out?
4. What ethnicity is Tomie's extended family on his father's side?
5. How do Tomie's parents feel about the city moving something out?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)