|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people live with Tomie at the beginning of the book?
2. How does Tomie signify his grandmothers?
(a) By their last name.
(b) By their places of birth.
(c) By where they live.
(d) By their first name.
3. What color is the chalk given to Tomie before the walls are finished?
4. What ethnicity is Tomie's family on his mother's side?
5. What is Tomie's father building?
(a) A farm.
(b) A playground.
(c) A monument.
(d) A house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carol's last name?
2. What is Tomie supposed to call all his grandmothers?
3. How does Tomie feel about the natural disaster that happens at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of the town Tomie lives in at the beginning of the book?
5. When does Tomie's father want to work on the back yard?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)