|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomie say Walt Disney didn't do before making his movie?
(a) Make a happy ending.
(b) Finish the story.
(c) All of these.
(d) Read the stories right.
2. How does Tomie feel about his heritage?
(a) He is proud of it.
(b) None of these.
(c) He doesn't care about it.
(d) He is embarrassed about it.
3. What is the name of Tomie's favorite brother?
4. What does Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
(b) His family.
(c) His future.
5. What is Tomie reminded of during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Wizard of Oz.
(b) A painting he saw.
(c) A book he read.
(d) Gone with the Wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the city move something out in Chapter 4?
2. What state does Nana Downstairs live in?
3. What happens to the house when the city moves something out?
4. Who lets Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
5. How does Tomie's father respond to what happens to the house after the city moves something out?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)