|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
2. Finally, Will gets in contact with whom in order to help track Abby?
3. Who is the trunk of the car that Hickey is driving away from the airport?
4. Huey crashes his car into what object, as Will attempts to rescue Abby?
5. Finally, Cheryl tells Will that the cabin is near what town?
Essay Topic 1
Describe how Abby Jennings's medical condition has a major impact on the development of the story. Give specific examples of her disease disrupting the flow of Hickey's plan.
Essay Topic 2
Explain how Chery Lynn Tilly and Huey Cotton are connected to Joe Hickey. Also, describe how Hickey influenced Cheryl's past career decisions.
Essay Topic 3
Good vs. Evil is a theme depicted throughout the book "24 Hours." Classify the following character as good or evil: Abby Jennings, Will Jennings, Cheryl Jennings, Huey Cotton, Cheryl Lynn Tilly, and Joe Hickey. Give specific examples from the story for each character's classification.
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)