|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Karen and Hickey get dressed to go in the morning after the kidnapping occurs?
2. Karen is asked to go to the Coliseum to deal with what problem?
3. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
4. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
5. Who sees the plane land and knows instantly that it is Will?
Essay Topic 1
Explain Huey Cotton's character development. How does the reader's opinion change as the book continues? Describe how he able to able to help Abby. Also, explain how Will attempts to help Huey at the end of the book to prove his gratitude.
Essay Topic 2
Good vs. Evil is a theme depicted throughout the book "24 Hours." Classify the following character as good or evil: Abby Jennings, Will Jennings, Cheryl Jennings, Huey Cotton, Cheryl Lynn Tilly, and Joe Hickey. Give specific examples from the story for each character's classification.
Essay Topic 3
Explain how Chery Lynn Tilly and Huey Cotton are connected to Joe Hickey. Also, describe how Hickey influenced Cheryl's past career decisions.
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)