|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Huey make for Abby as a toy?
2. Will knows that he needs to be more forceful with Cheryl when he receives a message from who warning him of Hickey's revenge?
3. Where does Cheryl tell Will that Abby is when they are able to speak on the phone?
4. Where does Will attempt to land the plane, as he tries to rescue his family?
5. Karen, soon after learning about Hickey's plan for revenge, realizes what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain why the Jennings family is targeted by Hickey. Is this different from the other kidnappings that Hickey has performed in the past? Why is this information about the kidnapping significant regarding Abby's safety?
Essay Topic 2
Will Jennings is one of the more dynamic characters in the book. Describe his personality traits and his different roles.
Essay Topic 3
Describe how Abby Jennings's medical condition has a major impact on the development of the story. Give specific examples of her disease disrupting the flow of Hickey's plan.
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)