Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Huey crashes his car into what object, as Will attempts to rescue Abby?
2. Finally, Will gets in contact with whom in order to help track Abby?
3. Hickey tells Karen about a ranch he bought where?
4. Abby is beginning to become ill because she ate what substance that Huey allowed her have?
5. Where do Karen and Hickey get dressed to go in the morning after the kidnapping occurs?
Describe what the term external conflict means and how external conflict was important to the book.
Explain Huey Cotton's character development. How does the reader's opinion change as the book continues? Describe how he able to able to help Abby. Also, explain how Will attempts to help Huey at the end of the book to prove his gratitude.
Explain how Chery Lynn Tilly and Huey Cotton are connected to Joe Hickey. Also, describe how Hickey influenced Cheryl's past career decisions.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)