Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Karen and Hickey get dressed to go in the morning after the kidnapping occurs?
2. Karen is asked to go to the Coliseum to deal with what problem?
3. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
4. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
5. Who sees the plane land and knows instantly that it is Will?
Essay Topic 1
Explain why it took so long for the McDills to contact the FBI about their son's kidnapping. Give specific examples from the story why they were hesitant.
Essay Topic 2
In the beginning of the book Will leaves for the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting, for which he is the keynote speaker. Describe how the topic of Will's keynote speech is foreshadowing for events later in the book involving Cheryl. What exactly does Will's drug do?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Will and Karen Jennings's relationship as it is first depicted in the book as compared to the relationship which Karen and Will seem to have formed by the end of the kidnapping. Support your answer with at least three specific examples from the story.
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)