Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Karen and Hickey get dressed to go in the morning after the kidnapping occurs?
2. Karen is asked to go to the Coliseum to deal with what problem?
3. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
4. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
5. Who sees the plane land and knows instantly that it is Will?
Essay Topic 1
Explain Joe Hickey's motive behind letting Karen Jennings bring Abby her insulin injections. Explain whether Hickey's actions are done with compassion for Abby and her illness.
Essay Topic 2
Good vs. Evil is a theme depicted throughout the book "24 Hours." Classify the following character as good or evil: Abby Jennings, Will Jennings, Cheryl Jennings, Huey Cotton, Cheryl Lynn Tilly, and Joe Hickey. Give specific examples from the story for each character's classification.
Essay Topic 3
Explain why it took so long for the McDills to contact the FBI about their son's kidnapping. Give specific examples from the story why they were hesitant.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)