Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Karen and Hickey get dressed to go in the morning after the kidnapping occurs?
2. Karen is asked to go to the Coliseum to deal with what problem?
3. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
4. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
5. Who sees the plane land and knows instantly that it is Will?
In Chapter 10, Karen and Abby seem to have gained control over the situation with Huey and Hickey. Abby finds Huey's cell phone and is able to contact Karen, and Karen is able to be forceful enough over Hickey to get him to do what he asks. However, this soon changes. Describe in detail what happens to both Abby and Karen to make them lose this power.
Good vs. Evil is a theme depicted throughout the book "24 Hours." Classify the following character as good or evil: Abby Jennings, Will Jennings, Cheryl Jennings, Huey Cotton, Cheryl Lynn Tilly, and Joe Hickey. Give specific examples from the story for each character's classification.
Describe the changes and development of Cheryl Lynn Tilly's character throughout the book. Discuss her personality, her past, and how she became essential to Will's plan to rescue Abby.
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)