|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Karen and Hickey get dressed to go in the morning after the kidnapping occurs?
2. Abby is beginning to become ill because she ate what substance that Huey allowed her have?
3. Who shows up at the Jennings's home before Karen and Hickey are able to leave for the accountant's office?
4. Huey calls Hickey from the cabin and tells him that he heard what outside?
5. Karen grabs the wheel of Hickey's car in order to cause what result as Will is trying to rescue his family?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Will and Karen Jennings's relationship as it is first depicted in the book as compared to the relationship which Karen and Will seem to have formed by the end of the kidnapping. Support your answer with at least three specific examples from the story.
Essay Topic 2
Good vs. Evil is a theme depicted throughout the book "24 Hours." Classify the following character as good or evil: Abby Jennings, Will Jennings, Cheryl Jennings, Huey Cotton, Cheryl Lynn Tilly, and Joe Hickey. Give specific examples from the story for each character's classification.
Essay Topic 3
Describe what the term external conflict means and how external conflict was important to the book.
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)