|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Karen and Hickey get dressed to go in the morning after the kidnapping occurs?
2. Karen is asked to go to the Coliseum to deal with what problem?
3. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
4. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
5. Who sees the plane land and knows instantly that it is Will?
Essay Topic 1
In the beginning of the book Will leaves for the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting, for which he is the keynote speaker. Describe how the topic of Will's keynote speech is foreshadowing for events later in the book involving Cheryl. What exactly does Will's drug do?
Essay Topic 2
Describe how Will Jennings is acquainted with the president of the cell phone company, Harley Ferris. Then explain Ferris's role in the book and if he is ever successful in helping Will locate Abby.
Essay Topic 3
Explain Huey Cotton's character development. How does the reader's opinion change as the book continues? Describe how he able to able to help Abby. Also, explain how Will attempts to help Huey at the end of the book to prove his gratitude.
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)