|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will knows that he needs to be more forceful with Cheryl when he receives a message from who warning him of Hickey's revenge?
2. What special arrangements does Will make for Huey, at the conclusion of the book?
3. What information leads to the eventual FBI knowledge that a kidnapping is actually occurring?
4. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
5. What does Will insist on taking with him into the bank?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how Chery Lynn Tilly and Huey Cotton are connected to Joe Hickey. Also, describe how Hickey influenced Cheryl's past career decisions.
Essay Topic 2
The book begins at the conclusion of the Peter McDill kidnapping. Describe what is known about Peter McDill's kidnapping, and then compare Peter's kidnapping to the Jennings's family kidnapping. Also, how does Peter's kidnapping impact Abby's kidnapping?
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 10, Karen and Abby seem to have gained control over the situation with Huey and Hickey. Abby finds Huey's cell phone and is able to contact Karen, and Karen is able to be forceful enough over Hickey to get him to do what he asks. However, this soon changes. Describe in detail what happens to both Abby and Karen to make them lose this power.
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)