|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will be the worst result of Cheryl's possible non-recovery from Will's forceful actions?
2. Huey calls Hickey from the cabin and tells him that he heard what outside?
3. At the broker's office, what does Karen do?
4. What is Hickey doing when Karen receives Will's message?
5. Will is disappointed about what event at the bank?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 19, how does Will put his pilot's license in danger as he tries to takeoff?
2. Explain Will's plan to land the plane, as depicted in Chapter 20.
3. Explain how Will finally receives Cheryl's help in Chapter 18?
4. In Chapter 20, Hickey finally explains his final plan to Karen. Describe Hickey's plan.
5. What role does Harley Farris play in Chapter 15 after the cell phone signal is still not located?
6. In Chapter 17, Special Agent Chalmers explains to Will that the FBI is doing what in order to locate Abby?
7. Describe what actions Will suggests the FBI take in order to locate Abby in Chapter 15.
8. In Chapter 16, describe how Hickey finds out that the FBI have been contacted.
9. What information about Abby's location does Will want to receive from Cheryl and what does he actually receive, throughout Chapter 13?
10. Explain who Stephanie Morgan is and her role in Chapter 15.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain Joe Hickey's motive behind letting Karen Jennings bring Abby her insulin injections. Explain whether Hickey's actions are done with compassion for Abby and her illness.
Essay Topic 2
Will Jennings is one of the more dynamic characters in the book. Describe his personality traits and his different roles.
Essay Topic 3
Describe how Abby Jennings's medical condition has a major impact on the development of the story. Give specific examples of her disease disrupting the flow of Hickey's plan.
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)