Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Karen and Hickey get dressed to go in the morning after the kidnapping occurs?
(a) To the airport to meet Will and Cheryl.
(b) To the local police station to report the kidnapping.
(c) The accountant's office to approve the money transfer.
(d) To the cabin where Abby and Huey are.
2. Karen is asked to go to the Coliseum to deal with what problem?
(a) Karen's car was found there in the parking lot.
(b) Pigs were left inside.
(c) Cows were left inside.
(d) Abby was found there.
3. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
(a) He shoots her in the abdomen.
(b) He ties her up to a chair.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He threatens to kill her.
4. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
(a) A strip club.
(b) A bar.
(c) A casino.
(d) The hotel hallway.
5. Who sees the plane land and knows instantly that it is Will?
(d) The FBI.
6. Ferris reluctantly agrees to call the FBI under what condition?
(a) If they can find Hickey.
(b) If Abby calls Karen again.
(c) If they find the cabin.
(d) If Cheryl gives Will more information.
7. When Hickey finally reveals what his final plan is, what does it include?
(a) To kill Karen, Abby, and Will.
(b) To kill both Karen and Abby.
(c) To take the money and let everyone live.
(d) To let Karen live, but he is still going to kill Abby.
8. While flying the plane, Hickey calls Cheryl's phone, and what does Will do to keep Hickey from knowing where they are?
(a) He cuts off the engine.
(b) He turns off the radio.
(c) He lies and says that he still in Biloxi.
(d) He turns off the GPS.
9. Instead of shooting Abby, who does Hickey accidentally shoot?
(b) Karen again.
(c) Special Agent Chalmers.
10. How many more kidnappings does Hickey plan to perform after his current one?
(a) 1 each year until he is caught.
(c) 5 more.
(d) 1 until he receives enough money to move to his ranch.
11. What breakfast food does Hickey force Karen to make after Karen learns the truth about why her family was targeted for the kidnapping?
(a) An omelet.
(c) Scrambled eggs.
12. What does Cheryl convince Hickey her and Will are doing when he calls her?
(a) She just dropped Will off at the hotel.
(b) She and Will are gambling at the hotel casino.
(c) She and Will are at a bar in Biloxi.
(d) She and Will are driving back to the hotel.
13. How much money does Will try to give to Cheryl in a last attempt to receive her help?
14. When Will finally takes off what does the FBI warn Will about?
(a) His pilot's license is in danger because he left without permission.
(b) Hickey has Karen held at gunpoint.
(c) Abby is extremely ill.
(d) Hickey has kidnapped another child.
15. After Huey talks to Hickey, while at the airport Karen knows she must get to Abby to do what?
(a) Give her the proper medication.
(b) Bring her to the hospital.
(c) Get her away from Huey.
(d) Give her clean clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What fact shows how little trust Hickey has in his wife?
2. Finally, Cheryl tells Will that the cabin is near what town?
3. Where does Cheryl suggest that Huey may have taken Abby?
4. After Abby is discovered by Huey after she ran away, where is she taken?
5. What information is Will able to discover from the plane's radio while he is trying to locate Abby?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)