|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Will try to give to Cheryl in a last attempt to receive her help?
2. Who is the trunk of the car that Hickey is driving away from the airport?
(b) The owner of the car.
(c) The owner of a stolen suitcase.
(d) Another kidnapped child.
3. In a last attempt to save Abby, in exchange for Cheryl's help what does Will offer her?
(a) A promise that he will not turn her into the police.
(b) All the ransom money.
(c) All the money in his and Karen bank accounts.
(d) Help to get her out of her abusive relationship.
4. What fact shows how little trust Hickey has in his wife?
(a) She knows very little information about Hickey's plan for revenge.
(b) She talks badly about her husband.
(c) Hickey has plans to kill her after he kills Abby.
(d) Hickey lied to her about the amount of ransom money.
5. Finally, Will gets in contact with whom in order to help track Abby?
(a) Abby's doctor.
(b) The local police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The cell phone company president.
6. What is Hickey doing when Karen receives Will's message?
(a) Using the restroom.
(b) Talking to Huey on the phone.
(d) Watching television.
7. How many more kidnappings does Hickey plan to perform after his current one?
(b) 1 each year until he is caught.
(c) 1 until he receives enough money to move to his ranch.
(d) 5 more.
8. What breakfast food does Hickey force Karen to make after Karen learns the truth about why her family was targeted for the kidnapping?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(b) An omelet.
9. What is Will's reasoning as to why the FBI are following Hickey?
(a) The McDills going to the FBI.
(b) Will admitts contacting the FBI.
(c) The FBI were following a gut-feeling.
(d) Karen went to the FBI.
10. What game does Abby convince Huey to play with her while in the cabin?
(b) A card game.
(d) Beauty and the Beast.
11. What information is Will able to discover from the plane's radio while he is trying to locate Abby?
(a) What direction Hickey is heading.
(b) What type of car Hickey is drving.
(c) Where Abby is located.
(d) What type of car Huey is driving.
12. Will is disappointed about what event at the bank?
(a) Karen is going to leave Will for Hickey.
(b) How the FBI are handling the case.
(c) His medical convention not going smoothly.
(d) How the FBI are refusing to watch Hickey.
13. Where does Will attempt to land the plane, as he tries to rescue his family?
(a) Close to the cabin where Abby is.
(b) Close to Hickey and Karen.
(c) Next to Huey's car.
(d) In front of Huey's car.
14. Where does Cheryl suggest that Huey may have taken Abby?
(a) A house in McComb.
(b) Back to the cabin.
(c) A house in Biloxi.
(d) Back to the Jenning's home.
15. When Hickey calls Cheryl, after she gave all known information to Will, what is Cheryl's next response?
(a) She tells him Will raped her.
(b) She convinces him that everything is normal.
(c) She tells him to go ahead and kill Abby.
(d) She tells him that Will is hurting her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will suggests that FBI take what action in order to find Abby?
2. Ferris reluctantly agrees to call the FBI under what condition?
3. What important information does Karen learn about Hickey's motive for the kidnapping?
4. Who is Cheryl most afraid of throughout the whole story?
5. At the broker's office, what does Karen do?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)