|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cheryl tell Will that Abby is when they are able to speak on the phone?
(a) At home with Karen and Huey.
(b) In another room in the hotel.
(c) In a cabin in the country.
(d) That she is already dead.
2. When Hickey finally reveals what his final plan is, what does it include?
(a) To let Karen live, but he is still going to kill Abby.
(b) To kill Karen, Abby, and Will.
(c) To kill both Karen and Abby.
(d) To take the money and let everyone live.
3. Where does Cheryl suggest that Huey may have taken Abby?
(a) Back to the cabin.
(b) A house in McComb.
(c) A house in Biloxi.
(d) Back to the Jenning's home.
4. What conclusion does Will come up with over and over again as his last resort to help his family?
(a) To convince the police that help is needed.
(b) To return home and kill Hickey.
(c) To find Abby himself.
(d) Obtain Cheryl's help.
5. Where do Karen and Hickey get dressed to go in the morning after the kidnapping occurs?
(a) The accountant's office to approve the money transfer.
(b) To the cabin where Abby and Huey are.
(c) To the airport to meet Will and Cheryl.
(d) To the local police station to report the kidnapping.
6. What does Huey leave behind in the cabin?
(a) The ransom money.
(b) His cell phone.
(c) His wallet.
7. At the broker's office, what does Karen do?
(a) She does exactly what she is told.
(b) She tells the broker not to give Hickey the money.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She gets the broker to call the police.
8. Huey crashes his car into what object, as Will attempts to rescue Abby?
(a) A tree.
(b) Another car.
(c) A stop sign.
(d) A telephone pole.
9. When Hickey calls 911, what information does he learn?
(a) The police have already rescued Abby.
(b) Someone else has already called 911.
(c) He is not able to call 911.
(d) The police do not believe his story.
10. Karen, soon after learning about Hickey's plan for revenge, realizes what?
(a) Hickey is planning to hurt Will.
(b) Hickey does not plan to return Abby unharmed.
(c) Hickey is all talk, but eventually will return Abby.
(d) Hickey is just interested in receiving his money.
11. As Hickey is pulling into the airport, Hickey calls Huey, and Huey reports what information about Abby?
(a) Abby has been talking to Will on the cell phone.
(b) Abby is dead.
(c) Abby has been in the bathroom a lot.
(d) Abby has ran away.
12. When Hickey asks Will if he contacted the FBI, how does Will respond?
(a) He confesses.
(b) He denies it.
(c) He does not answer.
(d) He hangs up the phone.
13. Who is the trunk of the car that Hickey is driving away from the airport?
(b) Another kidnapped child.
(c) The owner of the car.
(d) The owner of a stolen suitcase.
14. Who does the FBI look for quietly at Beau Rivage to receive proof that the crime is really happening again?
15. While at the airport what does Hickey steal?
(a) A car.
(b) An airplane.
(c) A passenger's suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. The FBI finally are able to inform Will of what information?
2. What breakfast food does Hickey force Karen to make after Karen learns the truth about why her family was targeted for the kidnapping?
3. How does Cheryl feel after Will informs her that her past life was very much like prostitution?
4. What game does Abby convince Huey to play with her while in the cabin?
5. Instead of shooting Abby, who does Hickey accidentally shoot?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)