|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cheryl suggest that Huey may have taken Abby?
(a) Back to the cabin.
(b) A house in McComb.
(c) Back to the Jenning's home.
(d) A house in Biloxi.
2. As Will is rescuing Abby, what does Abby ask him to do?
(a) Save Karen too.
(b) Help Huey.
(c) Help the other children that Hickey kidnapped.
(d) To never her alone again.
3. After Huey talks to Hickey, while at the airport Karen knows she must get to Abby to do what?
(a) Give her the proper medication.
(b) Bring her to the hospital.
(c) Give her clean clothes.
(d) Get her away from Huey.
4. How many more kidnappings does Hickey plan to perform after his current one?
(a) 5 more.
(b) 1 each year until he is caught.
(c) 1 until he receives enough money to move to his ranch.
5. Instead of shooting Abby, who does Hickey accidentally shoot?
(a) Special Agent Chalmers.
(b) Karen again.
6. Ferris reluctantly agrees to call the FBI under what condition?
(a) If Cheryl gives Will more information.
(b) If Abby calls Karen again.
(c) If they find the cabin.
(d) If they can find Hickey.
7. When Will finally takes off what does the FBI warn Will about?
(a) Hickey has kidnapped another child.
(b) Abby is extremely ill.
(c) Hickey has Karen held at gunpoint.
(d) His pilot's license is in danger because he left without permission.
8. In Hickey's scheme, what information does Cheryl confess to Will is different this time from all the other kidnappings?
(a) Hickey has never kidnapped a female child.
(b) Cheryl is supposed to take Will to the ransom drop.
(c) Hickey has never had a family fight back like the Jennings.
(d) Will is not able to communicate with Hickey or Huey.
9. What does Will insist on taking with him into the bank?
(a) His gun.
(b) His wallet.
(c) The car keys and cell phone.
(d) His ID.
10. What signal does Will give to Abby to let her know that it is him in the plane?
(a) He waves to her.
(b) He has Cheryl hold up a sign.
(c) He shouts to her.
(d) He rocks the wings of the plane.
11. Where does Hickey plan to take Karen first in order to get the police off their trail?
(a) To meet Will and Cheryl.
(b) The airport.
(c) The bus station.
(d) A motel.
12. Who is the first character which Hickey shoots?
(a) Stephanie Morgan.
(c) Dr. McDill.
13. What does Huey leave behind in the cabin?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) The ransom money.
(d) His wallet.
14. Where does Will attempt to land the plane, as he tries to rescue his family?
(a) Close to the cabin where Abby is.
(b) Next to Huey's car.
(c) Close to Hickey and Karen.
(d) In front of Huey's car.
15. What breakfast food does Hickey force Karen to make after Karen learns the truth about why her family was targeted for the kidnapping?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(c) An omelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cheryl convince Hickey her and Will are doing when he calls her?
2. What information is Will able to discover from the plane's radio while he is trying to locate Abby?
3. While at the airport what does Hickey steal?
4. Who shows up at the Jennings's home before Karen and Hickey are able to leave for the accountant's office?
5. Who does Karen call to inform that Abby is in danger no matter what after she learns of Hickey's plans for revenge?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)