|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though Ferris still is not able to locate the cell phone signal, what is the next action he wants to take?
(a) Talk to the local police about the situation.
(b) Give-up on ever trying to find a signal.
(c) Try to call the cell phone over and over.
(d) Finally contact the FBI.
2. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He threatens to kill her.
(c) He shoots her in the abdomen.
(d) He ties her up to a chair.
3. As Will is rescuing Abby, what does Abby ask him to do?
(a) Help the other children that Hickey kidnapped.
(b) Save Karen too.
(c) Help Huey.
(d) To never her alone again.
4. Will is disappointed about what event at the bank?
(a) His medical convention not going smoothly.
(b) How the FBI are refusing to watch Hickey.
(c) How the FBI are handling the case.
(d) Karen is going to leave Will for Hickey.
5. What does Will insist on taking with him into the bank?
(a) His wallet.
(b) The car keys and cell phone.
(c) His ID.
(d) His gun.
6. Finally, Cheryl tells Will that the cabin is near what town?
7. Huey crashes his car into what object, as Will attempts to rescue Abby?
(a) A stop sign.
(b) A tree.
(c) Another car.
(d) A telephone pole.
8. The FBI finally are able to inform Will of what information?
(a) They have found the cabin, and they are getting ready to raid.
(b) Hickey was killed by Karen.
(c) Abby is with Karen, and they are being held hostage by Hickey.
(d) Abby is rescued.
9. What happens to Huey's car that slows his and Abby's progress?
(a) The battery dies.
(b) He gets a flat tire.
(c) He runs out of gas.
(d) He gets into an accident.
10. What information is Will able to discover from the plane's radio while he is trying to locate Abby?
(a) What type of car Huey is driving.
(b) Where Abby is located.
(c) What direction Hickey is heading.
(d) What type of car Hickey is drving.
11. What does Cheryl offer to Will to help him relax while in the hotel room?
(a) To give him drugs.
(b) To let him go home.
(c) To let him go to the bar and get a drink.
(d) To have sex with him.
12. How many of the previous fathers have given in to Cheryl's offer to have sex?
(a) All of them.
13. What information leads to the eventual FBI knowledge that a kidnapping is actually occurring?
(a) The local police found the child.
(b) A bellboy identified Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(c) The phone company notified the FBI of the kidnapping.
(d) Will was able to contact the FBI.
14. Hickey tells Karen about a ranch he bought where?
(c) Costa Rica.
(d) North Dakota.
15. It's learned that Hickey's mother died from what medical condition?
(a) Breast Cancer.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) A blood clot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method of locating Huey does Will think is the best once he discovers Abby's likely location?
2. Who does Will take inside the bank with him?
3. What game does Abby convince Huey to play with her while in the cabin?
4. What conclusion does Will come up with over and over again as his last resort to help his family?
5. What question of Karen's does Hickey refuse to answer in Chapter 11 as Karen helps Hickey?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)