|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will is disappointed about what event at the bank?
(a) Karen is going to leave Will for Hickey.
(b) His medical convention not going smoothly.
(c) How the FBI are handling the case.
(d) How the FBI are refusing to watch Hickey.
2. How does Will try to communicate his knowledge of Hickey to Karen?
(a) Through an email.
(b) On a fax.
(c) Over a voice-mail on her cell phone.
(d) Over the phone.
3. What information does Karen inform Will of when he calls her in Chapter 14?
(a) Hickey may rape her.
(b) Hickey's plan is to murder the whole family.
(c) Exactly where Abby is located.
(d) How much the ransom is.
4. In a last attempt to save Abby, in exchange for Cheryl's help what does Will offer her?
(a) Help to get her out of her abusive relationship.
(b) A promise that he will not turn her into the police.
(c) All the money in his and Karen bank accounts.
(d) All the ransom money.
5. How many of the previous fathers have given in to Cheryl's offer to have sex?
(d) All of them.
6. Where does Will land the plane once he discovers Abby?
(a) He crashes into a rural area.
(b) In the airport closest to the Jennings' home.
(c) On a highway.
(d) In a field.
7. Who does Karen call to inform that Abby is in danger no matter what after she learns of Hickey's plans for revenge?
(a) The FBI.
(d) Dr. McDill.
8. Who does the FBI look for quietly at Beau Rivage to receive proof that the crime is really happening again?
9. What does Will have to take with him as he leaves the bank?
(a) The ransom money.
(b) Special Agent Chalmer's gun.
(c) The GPS tracker.
(d) A fake ID.
10. How many more kidnappings does Hickey plan to perform after his current one?
(a) 5 more.
(b) 1 each year until he is caught.
(d) 1 until he receives enough money to move to his ranch.
11. What is Hickey doing when Karen receives Will's message?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Using the restroom.
(c) Talking to Huey on the phone.
12. Where does Will attempt to land the plane, as he tries to rescue his family?
(a) Next to Huey's car.
(b) Close to the cabin where Abby is.
(c) Close to Hickey and Karen.
(d) In front of Huey's car.
13. What fact shows how little trust Hickey has in his wife?
(a) She talks badly about her husband.
(b) Hickey lied to her about the amount of ransom money.
(c) She knows very little information about Hickey's plan for revenge.
(d) Hickey has plans to kill her after he kills Abby.
14. What will be the worst result of Cheryl's possible non-recovery from Will's forceful actions?
(a) Abby would die.
(b) The money could be transferred.
(c) The FBI will go after Will.
(d) Karen would die.
15. When Will finally takes off what does the FBI warn Will about?
(a) Abby is extremely ill.
(b) Hickey has kidnapped another child.
(c) His pilot's license is in danger because he left without permission.
(d) Hickey has Karen held at gunpoint.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question of Karen's does Hickey refuse to answer in Chapter 11 as Karen helps Hickey?
2. At the broker's office, what does Karen do?
3. Who is the trunk of the car that Hickey is driving away from the airport?
4. What important information does Karen learn about Hickey's motive for the kidnapping?
5. What happens to Huey's car that slows his and Abby's progress?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)