|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Abby convince Huey to play with her while in the cabin?
(b) A card game.
(c) Beauty and the Beast.
2. Who does the FBI look for quietly at Beau Rivage to receive proof that the crime is really happening again?
3. What breakfast food does Hickey force Karen to make after Karen learns the truth about why her family was targeted for the kidnapping?
(a) An omelet.
(c) Scrambled eggs.
4. Karen is asked to go to the Coliseum to deal with what problem?
(a) Cows were left inside.
(b) Karen's car was found there in the parking lot.
(c) Abby was found there.
(d) Pigs were left inside.
5. In Hickey's scheme, what information does Cheryl confess to Will is different this time from all the other kidnappings?
(a) Hickey has never had a family fight back like the Jennings.
(b) Cheryl is supposed to take Will to the ransom drop.
(c) Hickey has never kidnapped a female child.
(d) Will is not able to communicate with Hickey or Huey.
6. Hickey tells Karen about a ranch he bought where?
(b) Costa Rica.
(c) North Dakota.
7. How many more kidnappings does Hickey plan to perform after his current one?
(a) 5 more.
(b) 1 each year until he is caught.
(c) 1 until he receives enough money to move to his ranch.
8. Who does Karen call to inform that Abby is in danger no matter what after she learns of Hickey's plans for revenge?
(a) Dr. McDill.
(d) The FBI.
9. When Hickey finally reveals what his final plan is, what does it include?
(a) To kill Karen, Abby, and Will.
(b) To let Karen live, but he is still going to kill Abby.
(c) To take the money and let everyone live.
(d) To kill both Karen and Abby.
10. Will knows that he needs to be more forceful with Cheryl when he receives a message from who warning him of Hickey's revenge?
11. Where does Cheryl suggest that Huey may have taken Abby?
(a) A house in Biloxi.
(b) Back to the cabin.
(c) A house in McComb.
(d) Back to the Jenning's home.
12. The FBI finally are able to inform Will of what information?
(a) Hickey was killed by Karen.
(b) Abby is rescued.
(c) They have found the cabin, and they are getting ready to raid.
(d) Abby is with Karen, and they are being held hostage by Hickey.
13. After Huey talks to Hickey, while at the airport Karen knows she must get to Abby to do what?
(a) Bring her to the hospital.
(b) Give her the proper medication.
(c) Give her clean clothes.
(d) Get her away from Huey.
14. At the broker's office, what does Karen do?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She tells the broker not to give Hickey the money.
(c) She does exactly what she is told.
(d) She gets the broker to call the police.
15. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
(a) He threatens to kill her.
(b) He shoots her in the abdomen.
(c) He ties her up to a chair.
(d) He runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method of locating Huey does Will think is the best once he discovers Abby's likely location?
2. How does Karen learn about Hickey's motives of revenge for the kidnapping?
3. After Abby is discovered by Huey after she ran away, where is she taken?
4. Who does Will meet at the manager's office at the bank?
5. Finally, Will gets in contact with whom in order to help track Abby?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)