|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cheryl suggest that Huey may have taken Abby?
(a) A house in Biloxi.
(b) A house in McComb.
(c) Back to the Jenning's home.
(d) Back to the cabin.
2. After Huey talks to Hickey, while at the airport Karen knows she must get to Abby to do what?
(a) Give her clean clothes.
(b) Give her the proper medication.
(c) Get her away from Huey.
(d) Bring her to the hospital.
3. Where does Will attempt to land the plane, as he tries to rescue his family?
(a) Close to Hickey and Karen.
(b) Close to the cabin where Abby is.
(c) In front of Huey's car.
(d) Next to Huey's car.
4. Who does Will take inside the bank with him?
(c) Dr. McDill.
5. Ferris reluctantly agrees to call the FBI under what condition?
(a) If Abby calls Karen again.
(b) If Cheryl gives Will more information.
(c) If they find the cabin.
(d) If they can find Hickey.
6. When Hickey asks Will if he contacted the FBI, how does Will respond?
(a) He confesses.
(b) He does not answer.
(c) He hangs up the phone.
(d) He denies it.
7. It's learned that Hickey's mother died from what medical condition?
(a) A blood clot.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) Breast Cancer.
(d) In a car accident.
8. As Hickey is pulling into the airport, Hickey calls Huey, and Huey reports what information about Abby?
(a) Abby has been talking to Will on the cell phone.
(b) Abby has ran away.
(c) Abby is dead.
(d) Abby has been in the bathroom a lot.
9. Will suggests that FBI take what action in order to find Abby?
(a) Bring physicians along to help Abby.
(b) Use search canines all over the area where the signal was detected.
(c) Be fully prepared to kill Hickey and Huey.
(d) Fly a helicopter in the area where the signal has been detected.
10. In Hickey's scheme, what information does Cheryl confess to Will is different this time from all the other kidnappings?
(a) Will is not able to communicate with Hickey or Huey.
(b) Hickey has never kidnapped a female child.
(c) Cheryl is supposed to take Will to the ransom drop.
(d) Hickey has never had a family fight back like the Jennings.
11. While flying the plane, Hickey calls Cheryl's phone, and what does Will do to keep Hickey from knowing where they are?
(a) He cuts off the engine.
(b) He turns off the GPS.
(c) He lies and says that he still in Biloxi.
(d) He turns off the radio.
12. As Hickey and Karen are on the highway what does Hickey become aware of?
(a) Huey has been killed.
(b) Will and Cheryl are in the car behind them.
(c) Abby has been rescued.
(d) Police surveillance.
13. Will knows that he needs to be more forceful with Cheryl when he receives a message from who warning him of Hickey's revenge?
14. Where does Cheryl tell Will that Abby is when they are able to speak on the phone?
(a) That she is already dead.
(b) In a cabin in the country.
(c) In another room in the hotel.
(d) At home with Karen and Huey.
15. What conclusion does Will come up with over and over again as his last resort to help his family?
(a) To find Abby himself.
(b) Obtain Cheryl's help.
(c) To return home and kill Hickey.
(d) To convince the police that help is needed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will have to take with him as he leaves the bank?
2. Who sees the plane land and knows instantly that it is Will?
3. Even though Ferris still is not able to locate the cell phone signal, what is the next action he wants to take?
4. While at the airport what does Hickey steal?
5. As Will is rescuing Abby, what does Abby ask him to do?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)