|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The FBI finally are able to inform Will of what information?
(a) Abby is with Karen, and they are being held hostage by Hickey.
(b) Abby is rescued.
(c) They have found the cabin, and they are getting ready to raid.
(d) Hickey was killed by Karen.
2. Hickey is convinced that who called the FBI?
(a) An airport security guard.
(c) The accountant.
3. What is Cheryl's response when asked why the Jennings family was targeted?
(a) She insists that it nothing personal.
(b) She refuses to answer.
(c) The Jennings' family wealth contributed to the decision.
(d) Hickey is seeking revenge on Will.
4. What conclusion does Will come up with over and over again as his last resort to help his family?
(a) To convince the police that help is needed.
(b) To return home and kill Hickey.
(c) Obtain Cheryl's help.
(d) To find Abby himself.
5. Karen grabs the wheel of Hickey's car in order to cause what result as Will is trying to rescue his family?
(a) Stop Hickey from driving so quickly.
(b) To hit the plane.
(c) To run off the road.
(d) To cause an accident.
6. What information is Will able to discover from the plane's radio while he is trying to locate Abby?
(a) Where Abby is located.
(b) What type of car Hickey is drving.
(c) What direction Hickey is heading.
(d) What type of car Huey is driving.
7. Huey calls Hickey from the cabin and tells him that he heard what outside?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) Search canines.
(c) Police Sirens.
(d) Gun shots.
8. Who does the FBI look for quietly at Beau Rivage to receive proof that the crime is really happening again?
9. Even though Ferris still is not able to locate the cell phone signal, what is the next action he wants to take?
(a) Finally contact the FBI.
(b) Try to call the cell phone over and over.
(c) Give-up on ever trying to find a signal.
(d) Talk to the local police about the situation.
10. Finally, Cheryl tells Will that the cabin is near what town?
11. Why is Will and Cheryl's plane departure delayed?
(a) The military is running drills.
(b) There is a terrible thunder-storm.
(c) They miss their original flight.
(d) There is traffic-jam on the way to the airport.
12. What will be the worst result of Cheryl's possible non-recovery from Will's forceful actions?
(a) Karen would die.
(b) The money could be transferred.
(c) The FBI will go after Will.
(d) Abby would die.
13. How does Will attempt, at first, to get Cheryl to relax as he tries to get information about Hickey's motives?
(a) He tries to scare her.
(b) He tries to get her extremely drunk.
(c) He attempts to be friendly.
(d) He tells her he wants to sleep with her.
14. Will is disappointed about what event at the bank?
(a) How the FBI are refusing to watch Hickey.
(b) His medical convention not going smoothly.
(c) Karen is going to leave Will for Hickey.
(d) How the FBI are handling the case.
15. As Hickey and Karen are on the highway what does Hickey become aware of?
(a) Will and Cheryl are in the car behind them.
(b) Abby has been rescued.
(c) Police surveillance.
(d) Huey has been killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Will is rescuing Abby, what does Abby ask him to do?
2. In Hickey's scheme, what information does Cheryl confess to Will is different this time from all the other kidnappings?
3. What does Cheryl offer to Will to help him relax while in the hotel room?
4. Who is the trunk of the car that Hickey is driving away from the airport?
5. At the broker's office, what does Karen do?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)