|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Will finally takes off what does the FBI warn Will about?
(a) Abby is extremely ill.
(b) Hickey has kidnapped another child.
(c) Hickey has Karen held at gunpoint.
(d) His pilot's license is in danger because he left without permission.
2. As Hickey is pulling into the airport, Hickey calls Huey, and Huey reports what information about Abby?
(a) Abby has been talking to Will on the cell phone.
(b) Abby is dead.
(c) Abby has been in the bathroom a lot.
(d) Abby has ran away.
3. Will suggests that FBI take what action in order to find Abby?
(a) Use search canines all over the area where the signal was detected.
(b) Bring physicians along to help Abby.
(c) Fly a helicopter in the area where the signal has been detected.
(d) Be fully prepared to kill Hickey and Huey.
4. How does Will try to communicate his knowledge of Hickey to Karen?
(a) Through an email.
(b) On a fax.
(c) Over the phone.
(d) Over a voice-mail on her cell phone.
5. When Hickey calls Cheryl, after she gave all known information to Will, what is Cheryl's next response?
(a) She convinces him that everything is normal.
(b) She tells him that Will is hurting her.
(c) She tells him to go ahead and kill Abby.
(d) She tells him Will raped her.
6. While flying the plane, Hickey calls Cheryl's phone, and what does Will do to keep Hickey from knowing where they are?
(a) He lies and says that he still in Biloxi.
(b) He turns off the radio.
(c) He cuts off the engine.
(d) He turns off the GPS.
7. Karen grabs the wheel of Hickey's car in order to cause what result as Will is trying to rescue his family?
(a) Stop Hickey from driving so quickly.
(b) To run off the road.
(c) To cause an accident.
(d) To hit the plane.
8. What will be the worst result of Cheryl's possible non-recovery from Will's forceful actions?
(a) Abby would die.
(b) The FBI will go after Will.
(c) Karen would die.
(d) The money could be transferred.
9. Who is Cheryl most afraid of throughout the whole story?
10. What method of locating Huey does Will think is the best once he discovers Abby's likely location?
(a) Taking his plane to locate Huey from the sky.
(b) Walking through the woods by the cabin.
(c) Staying oin one stop and letting Huey find them.
(d) Driving around Biloxi.
11. What does Will have to take with him as he leaves the bank?
(a) The ransom money.
(b) Special Agent Chalmer's gun.
(c) A fake ID.
(d) The GPS tracker.
12. Where does Cheryl tell Will to take the ransom money?
(a) To the cabin.
(b) To a motel.
(c) Take it directly to the bank.
(d) Directly to Hickey.
13. Who does the FBI look for quietly at Beau Rivage to receive proof that the crime is really happening again?
14. Where does Hickey shoot Karen?
(a) In the foot.
(b) He doesn't shoot her.
(c) In the hand.
(d) In the abdomen.
15. Finally, Will gets in contact with whom in order to help track Abby?
(a) Abby's doctor.
(b) The cell phone company president.
(c) The local police.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Will try to give to Cheryl in a last attempt to receive her help?
2. Karen, soon after learning about Hickey's plan for revenge, realizes what?
3. Where does Cheryl tell Will that Abby is when they are able to speak on the phone?
4. Abby is beginning to become ill because she ate what substance that Huey allowed her have?
5. What signal does Will give to Abby to let her know that it is him in the plane?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)