|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a last attempt to save Abby, in exchange for Cheryl's help what does Will offer her?
(a) All the ransom money.
(b) Help to get her out of her abusive relationship.
(c) All the money in his and Karen bank accounts.
(d) A promise that he will not turn her into the police.
2. What will be the worst result of Cheryl's possible non-recovery from Will's forceful actions?
(a) The FBI will go after Will.
(b) Karen would die.
(c) The money could be transferred.
(d) Abby would die.
3. Who is the trunk of the car that Hickey is driving away from the airport?
(a) The owner of the car.
(b) The owner of a stolen suitcase.
(d) Another kidnapped child.
4. What does Huey make for Abby as a toy?
(a) A figurine.
(b) A doll.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A game.
5. What important information does Karen learn about Hickey's motive for the kidnapping?
(a) Will owes him money from a former bet.
(b) He blames Will for his son's death.
(c) Hickey's only motive is money.
(d) He blames Will for his mother's death.
6. Karen is asked to go to the Coliseum to deal with what problem?
(a) Abby was found there.
(b) Pigs were left inside.
(c) Karen's car was found there in the parking lot.
(d) Cows were left inside.
7. Huey calls Hickey from the cabin and tells him that he heard what outside?
(a) A helicopter.
(b) Gun shots.
(c) Police Sirens.
(d) Search canines.
8. What signal does Will give to Abby to let her know that it is him in the plane?
(a) He waves to her.
(b) He rocks the wings of the plane.
(c) He has Cheryl hold up a sign.
(d) He shouts to her.
9. When Hickey asks Will if he contacted the FBI, how does Will respond?
(a) He denies it.
(b) He confesses.
(c) He does not answer.
(d) He hangs up the phone.
10. How does Karen learn about Hickey's motives of revenge for the kidnapping?
(a) Will tells her over the phone.
(b) Huey tells her.
(c) He starts drinking heavily and tells her.
(d) She forces the information out of him at gunpoint.
11. What question of Karen's does Hickey refuse to answer in Chapter 11 as Karen helps Hickey?
(a) Why her family was targeted.
(b) Who is the woman with Will.
(c) Where Abby is located.
(d) How much ransom is.
12. What does Cheryl offer to Will to help him relax while in the hotel room?
(a) To have sex with him.
(b) To let him go home.
(c) To give him drugs.
(d) To let him go to the bar and get a drink.
13. Will knows that he needs to be more forceful with Cheryl when he receives a message from who warning him of Hickey's revenge?
14. Hickey tells Karen about a ranch he bought where?
(c) Costa Rica.
(d) North Dakota.
15. How much money does Will try to give to Cheryl in a last attempt to receive her help?
Short Answer Questions
1. Huey crashes his car into what object, as Will attempts to rescue Abby?
2. Instead of shooting Abby, who does Hickey accidentally shoot?
3. Where does Cheryl suggest that Huey may have taken Abby?
4. When Hickey calls Cheryl, after she gave all known information to Will, what is Cheryl's next response?
5. What did Cheryl and Hickey do to the past men in Cheryl's life?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)