|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cheryl suggest that Huey may have taken Abby?
(a) Back to the Jenning's home.
(b) A house in McComb.
(c) A house in Biloxi.
(d) Back to the cabin.
2. At the police station, who does Dr. McDill recognize in a photo?
3. What information does Karen inform Will of when he calls her in Chapter 14?
(a) Hickey's plan is to murder the whole family.
(b) Hickey may rape her.
(c) How much the ransom is.
(d) Exactly where Abby is located.
4. Who is Cheryl most afraid of throughout the whole story?
5. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
(a) A casino.
(b) The hotel hallway.
(c) A bar.
(d) A strip club.
6. Instead of shooting Abby, who does Hickey accidentally shoot?
(a) Karen again.
(c) Special Agent Chalmers.
7. Where does Will land the plane once he discovers Abby?
(a) He crashes into a rural area.
(b) In the airport closest to the Jennings' home.
(c) On a highway.
(d) In a field.
8. What question of Karen's does Hickey refuse to answer in Chapter 11 as Karen helps Hickey?
(a) How much ransom is.
(b) Who is the woman with Will.
(c) Where Abby is located.
(d) Why her family was targeted.
9. How does Karen learn about Hickey's motives of revenge for the kidnapping?
(a) She forces the information out of him at gunpoint.
(b) He starts drinking heavily and tells her.
(c) Will tells her over the phone.
(d) Huey tells her.
10. Where does Will attempt to land the plane, as he tries to rescue his family?
(a) Close to Hickey and Karen.
(b) Close to the cabin where Abby is.
(c) Next to Huey's car.
(d) In front of Huey's car.
11. What does Will insist on taking with him into the bank?
(a) His ID.
(b) The car keys and cell phone.
(c) His gun.
(d) His wallet.
12. Abby is beginning to become ill because she ate what substance that Huey allowed her have?
(b) Several bowls of Captain Crunch cereal.
(c) A whole box of cookies.
13. Why is Will and Cheryl's plane departure delayed?
(a) There is traffic-jam on the way to the airport.
(b) They miss their original flight.
(c) The military is running drills.
(d) There is a terrible thunder-storm.
14. How many more kidnappings does Hickey plan to perform after his current one?
(a) 5 more.
(c) 1 until he receives enough money to move to his ranch.
(d) 1 each year until he is caught.
15. What information is Will able to discover from the plane's radio while he is trying to locate Abby?
(a) What type of car Hickey is drving.
(b) Where Abby is located.
(c) What type of car Huey is driving.
(d) What direction Hickey is heading.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at the Jennings's home before Karen and Hickey are able to leave for the accountant's office?
2. Will knows that he needs to be more forceful with Cheryl when he receives a message from who warning him of Hickey's revenge?
3. While at the airport what does Hickey steal?
4. When Hickey asks Will if he contacted the FBI, how does Will respond?
5. What does Huey leave behind in the cabin?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)