|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Karen learn about Hickey's motives of revenge for the kidnapping?
(a) Will tells her over the phone.
(b) Huey tells her.
(c) She forces the information out of him at gunpoint.
(d) He starts drinking heavily and tells her.
2. What information leads to the eventual FBI knowledge that a kidnapping is actually occurring?
(a) The phone company notified the FBI of the kidnapping.
(b) Will was able to contact the FBI.
(c) A bellboy identified Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) The local police found the child.
3. At the broker's office, what does Karen do?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She tells the broker not to give Hickey the money.
(c) She gets the broker to call the police.
(d) She does exactly what she is told.
4. Where does Cheryl tell Will to take the ransom money?
(a) To the cabin.
(b) To a motel.
(c) Directly to Hickey.
(d) Take it directly to the bank.
5. What question of Karen's does Hickey refuse to answer in Chapter 11 as Karen helps Hickey?
(a) Why her family was targeted.
(b) Where Abby is located.
(c) Who is the woman with Will.
(d) How much ransom is.
6. Hickey tells Karen about a ranch he bought where?
(a) Costa Rica.
(d) North Dakota.
7. Hickey is convinced that who called the FBI?
(b) An airport security guard.
(c) The accountant.
8. What does Will believe Hickey's ultimate plan is?
(a) To set Abby and Karen free once the money is paid.
(b) To kill the whole family.
(c) To kill Karen and Abby in front of Will.
(d) To kill Karen and Abby before Will can save them.
9. What is Hickey doing when Karen receives Will's message?
(b) Watching television.
(c) Using the restroom.
(d) Talking to Huey on the phone.
10. What did Cheryl and Hickey do to the past men in Cheryl's life?
(a) They kidnapped their children.
(b) They murdered them.
(c) They blackmailed them.
(d) They robbed them.
11. As a last resort, what does Will do to get Cheryl to talk about Hickey's plan?
(a) He threatens to murder her after Abby is returned.
(b) He forces her to talk while at gunpoint.
(c) He ties her up and drugs her.
(d) He sleeps with her.
12. Where does Cheryl tell Will that Abby is when they are able to speak on the phone?
(a) That she is already dead.
(b) In another room in the hotel.
(c) In a cabin in the country.
(d) At home with Karen and Huey.
13. Where does Hickey shoot Karen?
(a) In the abdomen.
(b) In the foot.
(c) In the hand.
(d) He doesn't shoot her.
14. After Abby is discovered by Huey after she ran away, where is she taken?
(a) To the cabin.
(b) To the hotel where Will is staying.
(c) Back home.
(d) To the police station.
15. What does Will have to take with him as he leaves the bank?
(a) A fake ID.
(b) The GPS tracker.
(c) The ransom money.
(d) Special Agent Chalmer's gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information is Will able to discover from the plane's radio while he is trying to locate Abby?
2. Who sees the plane land and knows instantly that it is Will?
3. The FBI finally are able to inform Will of what information?
4. At the police station, who does Dr. McDill recognize in a photo?
5. Even though Ferris still is not able to locate the cell phone signal, what is the next action he wants to take?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)