|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Abby is discovered by Huey after she ran away, where is she taken?
(a) Back home.
(b) To the police station.
(c) To the hotel where Will is staying.
(d) To the cabin.
2. Where does Will land the plane once he discovers Abby?
(a) In the airport closest to the Jennings' home.
(b) He crashes into a rural area.
(c) On a highway.
(d) In a field.
3. Who shows up at the Jennings's home before Karen and Hickey are able to leave for the accountant's office?
(a) Stephanie Morgan.
(b) Dr. McDill.
(c) A FBI agent.
(d) Mrs. McDill.
4. What will be the worst result of Cheryl's possible non-recovery from Will's forceful actions?
(a) The money could be transferred.
(b) Karen would die.
(c) Abby would die.
(d) The FBI will go after Will.
5. What happens to Huey's car that slows his and Abby's progress?
(a) The battery dies.
(b) He gets a flat tire.
(c) He runs out of gas.
(d) He gets into an accident.
6. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
(a) A casino.
(b) The hotel hallway.
(c) A strip club.
(d) A bar.
7. Where does Cheryl suggest that Huey may have taken Abby?
(a) A house in McComb.
(b) Back to the Jenning's home.
(c) Back to the cabin.
(d) A house in Biloxi.
8. While flying the plane, Hickey calls Cheryl's phone, and what does Will do to keep Hickey from knowing where they are?
(a) He turns off the radio.
(b) He lies and says that he still in Biloxi.
(c) He turns off the GPS.
(d) He cuts off the engine.
9. What question of Karen's does Hickey refuse to answer in Chapter 11 as Karen helps Hickey?
(a) How much ransom is.
(b) Who is the woman with Will.
(c) Where Abby is located.
(d) Why her family was targeted.
10. What is Will's reasoning as to why the FBI are following Hickey?
(a) The McDills going to the FBI.
(b) Karen went to the FBI.
(c) Will admitts contacting the FBI.
(d) The FBI were following a gut-feeling.
11. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
(a) He threatens to kill her.
(b) He ties her up to a chair.
(c) He shoots her in the abdomen.
(d) He runs away.
12. As Will is rescuing Abby, what does Abby ask him to do?
(a) Help Huey.
(b) Help the other children that Hickey kidnapped.
(c) Save Karen too.
(d) To never her alone again.
13. Whose car is Cheryl able to recognize while she and Will are flying Will's plane?
(a) Karen's car.
(b) Huey's Rambler.
(c) The McDill's family mini-van.
(d) Hickey's pick-up truck.
14. Where does Will attempt to land the plane, as he tries to rescue his family?
(a) Next to Huey's car.
(b) Close to the cabin where Abby is.
(c) Close to Hickey and Karen.
(d) In front of Huey's car.
15. What did Cheryl and Hickey do to the past men in Cheryl's life?
(a) They murdered them.
(b) They blackmailed them.
(c) They kidnapped their children.
(d) They robbed them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Will meet at the manager's office at the bank?
2. What game does Abby convince Huey to play with her while in the cabin?
3. What is Cheryl's response when asked why the Jennings family was targeted?
4. How many of the previous fathers have given in to Cheryl's offer to have sex?
5. What breakfast food does Hickey force Karen to make after Karen learns the truth about why her family was targeted for the kidnapping?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)