|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
(a) He shoots her in the abdomen.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He threatens to kill her.
(d) He ties her up to a chair.
2. Hickey is convinced that who called the FBI?
(a) The accountant.
(d) An airport security guard.
3. How many of the previous fathers have given in to Cheryl's offer to have sex?
(b) All of them.
4. Who does Will meet at the manager's office at the bank?
(b) Margaret McDill.
(c) Dr. McDill.
(d) Special Agent Chalmers.
5. The FBI finally are able to inform Will of what information?
(a) They have found the cabin, and they are getting ready to raid.
(b) Hickey was killed by Karen.
(c) Abby is with Karen, and they are being held hostage by Hickey.
(d) Abby is rescued.
6. What does Will have to take with him as he leaves the bank?
(a) Special Agent Chalmer's gun.
(b) A fake ID.
(c) The GPS tracker.
(d) The ransom money.
7. Who sees the plane land and knows instantly that it is Will?
(b) The FBI.
8. Even though Ferris still is not able to locate the cell phone signal, what is the next action he wants to take?
(a) Talk to the local police about the situation.
(b) Give-up on ever trying to find a signal.
(c) Finally contact the FBI.
(d) Try to call the cell phone over and over.
9. As a last resort, what does Will do to get Cheryl to talk about Hickey's plan?
(a) He threatens to murder her after Abby is returned.
(b) He ties her up and drugs her.
(c) He forces her to talk while at gunpoint.
(d) He sleeps with her.
10. What important information does Karen learn about Hickey's motive for the kidnapping?
(a) Will owes him money from a former bet.
(b) He blames Will for his son's death.
(c) He blames Will for his mother's death.
(d) Hickey's only motive is money.
11. Where does Hickey tell Will to stay after Hickey discovers how the FBI got their information about the kidnapping?
(a) In his hotel room.
(b) Back at the Jenning's home.
(c) In the casino.
(d) In the cabin.
12. Where does Cheryl tell Will to take the ransom money?
(a) To the cabin.
(b) Directly to Hickey.
(c) Take it directly to the bank.
(d) To a motel.
13. Who does Karen call to inform that Abby is in danger no matter what after she learns of Hickey's plans for revenge?
(b) Dr. McDill.
(d) The FBI.
14. Who is the trunk of the car that Hickey is driving away from the airport?
(b) Another kidnapped child.
(c) The owner of a stolen suitcase.
(d) The owner of the car.
15. Where does Cheryl suggest that Huey may have taken Abby?
(a) Back to the Jenning's home.
(b) A house in McComb.
(c) Back to the cabin.
(d) A house in Biloxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Will and Cheryl's plane departure delayed?
2. What information is Will able to discover from the plane's radio while he is trying to locate Abby?
3. After Abby is discovered by Huey after she ran away, where is she taken?
4. How does Cheryl feel after Will informs her that her past life was very much like prostitution?
5. In a last attempt to save Abby, in exchange for Cheryl's help what does Will offer her?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)