|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abby is beginning to become ill because she ate what substance that Huey allowed her have?
(b) A whole box of cookies.
(c) Several bowls of Captain Crunch cereal.
2. Who does Will take inside the bank with him?
(a) Dr. McDill.
3. Who sees the plane land and knows instantly that it is Will?
(a) The FBI.
4. Who is the trunk of the car that Hickey is driving away from the airport?
(b) Another kidnapped child.
(c) The owner of a stolen suitcase.
(d) The owner of the car.
5. What question of Karen's does Hickey refuse to answer in Chapter 11 as Karen helps Hickey?
(a) How much ransom is.
(b) Where Abby is located.
(c) Why her family was targeted.
(d) Who is the woman with Will.
6. When Hickey finally reveals what his final plan is, what does it include?
(a) To kill both Karen and Abby.
(b) To kill Karen, Abby, and Will.
(c) To let Karen live, but he is still going to kill Abby.
(d) To take the money and let everyone live.
7. In a last attempt to save Abby, in exchange for Cheryl's help what does Will offer her?
(a) Help to get her out of her abusive relationship.
(b) All the ransom money.
(c) All the money in his and Karen bank accounts.
(d) A promise that he will not turn her into the police.
8. Why is Will and Cheryl's plane departure delayed?
(a) The military is running drills.
(b) There is traffic-jam on the way to the airport.
(c) There is a terrible thunder-storm.
(d) They miss their original flight.
9. What does Cheryl convince Hickey her and Will are doing when he calls her?
(a) She and Will are gambling at the hotel casino.
(b) She and Will are driving back to the hotel.
(c) She and Will are at a bar in Biloxi.
(d) She just dropped Will off at the hotel.
10. What conclusion does Will come up with over and over again as his last resort to help his family?
(a) To find Abby himself.
(b) To convince the police that help is needed.
(c) Obtain Cheryl's help.
(d) To return home and kill Hickey.
11. When Hickey calls 911, what information does he learn?
(a) He is not able to call 911.
(b) Someone else has already called 911.
(c) The police do not believe his story.
(d) The police have already rescued Abby.
12. Hickey is convinced that who called the FBI?
(b) An airport security guard.
(c) The accountant.
13. Karen, soon after learning about Hickey's plan for revenge, realizes what?
(a) Hickey is just interested in receiving his money.
(b) Hickey is all talk, but eventually will return Abby.
(c) Hickey does not plan to return Abby unharmed.
(d) Hickey is planning to hurt Will.
14. Where does Will land the plane once he discovers Abby?
(a) In the airport closest to the Jennings' home.
(b) In a field.
(c) He crashes into a rural area.
(d) On a highway.
15. How much money does Will try to give to Cheryl in a last attempt to receive her help?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cheryl tell Will that Abby is when they are able to speak on the phone?
2. Who does the FBI look for quietly at Beau Rivage to receive proof that the crime is really happening again?
3. The FBI finally are able to inform Will of what information?
4. Even though Ferris still is not able to locate the cell phone signal, what is the next action he wants to take?
5. What is Hickey doing when Karen receives Will's message?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)