|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method of locating Huey does Will think is the best once he discovers Abby's likely location?
(a) Staying oin one stop and letting Huey find them.
(b) Taking his plane to locate Huey from the sky.
(c) Driving around Biloxi.
(d) Walking through the woods by the cabin.
2. Will is disappointed about what event at the bank?
(a) Karen is going to leave Will for Hickey.
(b) His medical convention not going smoothly.
(c) How the FBI are refusing to watch Hickey.
(d) How the FBI are handling the case.
3. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
(a) A bar.
(b) A strip club.
(c) The hotel hallway.
(d) A casino.
4. What does Cheryl convince Hickey her and Will are doing when he calls her?
(a) She and Will are gambling at the hotel casino.
(b) She just dropped Will off at the hotel.
(c) She and Will are driving back to the hotel.
(d) She and Will are at a bar in Biloxi.
5. When Will finally takes off what does the FBI warn Will about?
(a) Hickey has kidnapped another child.
(b) His pilot's license is in danger because he left without permission.
(c) Abby is extremely ill.
(d) Hickey has Karen held at gunpoint.
6. The FBI finally are able to inform Will of what information?
(a) They have found the cabin, and they are getting ready to raid.
(b) Hickey was killed by Karen.
(c) Abby is rescued.
(d) Abby is with Karen, and they are being held hostage by Hickey.
7. What fact shows how little trust Hickey has in his wife?
(a) Hickey has plans to kill her after he kills Abby.
(b) Hickey lied to her about the amount of ransom money.
(c) She talks badly about her husband.
(d) She knows very little information about Hickey's plan for revenge.
8. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
(a) He shoots her in the abdomen.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He ties her up to a chair.
(d) He threatens to kill her.
9. Finally, Cheryl tells Will that the cabin is near what town?
10. Hickey tells Karen about a ranch he bought where?
(b) North Dakota.
(d) Costa Rica.
11. Karen, soon after learning about Hickey's plan for revenge, realizes what?
(a) Hickey is planning to hurt Will.
(b) Hickey is all talk, but eventually will return Abby.
(c) Hickey is just interested in receiving his money.
(d) Hickey does not plan to return Abby unharmed.
12. Where does Hickey shoot Karen?
(a) He doesn't shoot her.
(b) In the abdomen.
(c) In the hand.
(d) In the foot.
13. How does Will attempt, at first, to get Cheryl to relax as he tries to get information about Hickey's motives?
(a) He tries to get her extremely drunk.
(b) He tells her he wants to sleep with her.
(c) He attempts to be friendly.
(d) He tries to scare her.
14. Ferris reluctantly agrees to call the FBI under what condition?
(a) If they find the cabin.
(b) If they can find Hickey.
(c) If Abby calls Karen again.
(d) If Cheryl gives Will more information.
15. Who does Will take inside the bank with him?
(c) Dr. McDill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose car is Cheryl able to recognize while she and Will are flying Will's plane?
2. What is Cheryl's response when asked why the Jennings family was targeted?
3. What is Will's reasoning as to why the FBI are following Hickey?
4. Who sees the plane land and knows instantly that it is Will?
5. What conclusion does Will come up with over and over again as his last resort to help his family?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)