|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Will land the plane once he discovers Abby?
(a) On a highway.
(b) He crashes into a rural area.
(c) In a field.
(d) In the airport closest to the Jennings' home.
2. At the police station, who does Dr. McDill recognize in a photo?
3. What special arrangements does Will make for Huey, at the conclusion of the book?
(a) Will makes sure Huey is charged as much for the crime as Hickey would have been.
(b) To have him admitted to the psychiatric ward at the hospital.
(c) Make arrangments to make sure Hickey will not be able to find him.
(d) To not press charges against him.
4. Will is disappointed about what event at the bank?
(a) How the FBI are handling the case.
(b) His medical convention not going smoothly.
(c) Karen is going to leave Will for Hickey.
(d) How the FBI are refusing to watch Hickey.
5. As Hickey is pulling into the airport, Hickey calls Huey, and Huey reports what information about Abby?
(a) Abby has ran away.
(b) Abby has been talking to Will on the cell phone.
(c) Abby has been in the bathroom a lot.
(d) Abby is dead.
6. In Hickey's scheme, what information does Cheryl confess to Will is different this time from all the other kidnappings?
(a) Hickey has never kidnapped a female child.
(b) Cheryl is supposed to take Will to the ransom drop.
(c) Will is not able to communicate with Hickey or Huey.
(d) Hickey has never had a family fight back like the Jennings.
7. Who does Will take inside the bank with him?
(d) Dr. McDill.
8. Karen grabs the wheel of Hickey's car in order to cause what result as Will is trying to rescue his family?
(a) To run off the road.
(b) To hit the plane.
(c) To cause an accident.
(d) Stop Hickey from driving so quickly.
9. What method of locating Huey does Will think is the best once he discovers Abby's likely location?
(a) Taking his plane to locate Huey from the sky.
(b) Driving around Biloxi.
(c) Walking through the woods by the cabin.
(d) Staying oin one stop and letting Huey find them.
10. When Hickey calls Cheryl, after she gave all known information to Will, what is Cheryl's next response?
(a) She convinces him that everything is normal.
(b) She tells him that Will is hurting her.
(c) She tells him Will raped her.
(d) She tells him to go ahead and kill Abby.
11. How much money does Will try to give to Cheryl in a last attempt to receive her help?
12. What does Will insist on taking with him into the bank?
(a) His gun.
(b) The car keys and cell phone.
(c) His ID.
(d) His wallet.
13. What information does Karen inform Will of when he calls her in Chapter 14?
(a) Hickey may rape her.
(b) How much the ransom is.
(c) Exactly where Abby is located.
(d) Hickey's plan is to murder the whole family.
14. Where does Cheryl tell Will to take the ransom money?
(a) To a motel.
(b) To the cabin.
(c) Directly to Hickey.
(d) Take it directly to the bank.
15. It's learned that Hickey's mother died from what medical condition?
(a) Breast Cancer.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) A blood clot.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
2. Where does Will attempt to land the plane, as he tries to rescue his family?
3. Who does Will meet at the manager's office at the bank?
4. Abby is beginning to become ill because she ate what substance that Huey allowed her have?
5. At the broker's office, what does Karen do?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)