1. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
2. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
3. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
4. Which character receives the phone call and permission to release the child?
5. When Peter finds his mother what is his reaction?
He is afraid because of her wild, unusual appearance.
6. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
She hugs him and refuses to let him go.
This section contains 5,374 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)