|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the kidnapper agree to give to Abby after Will threatens him?
(a) Abby's medication.
(b) A nutritious meal.
(c) Her favorite blanket.
(d) A drink of water.
2. What method of locating Huey does Will think is the best once he discovers Abby's likely location?
(a) Staying oin one stop and letting Huey find them.
(b) Walking through the woods by the cabin.
(c) Driving around Biloxi.
(d) Taking his plane to locate Huey from the sky.
3. As a last resort, what does Will do to get Cheryl to talk about Hickey's plan?
(a) He sleeps with her.
(b) He ties her up and drugs her.
(c) He forces her to talk while at gunpoint.
(d) He threatens to murder her after Abby is returned.
4. How does Karen learn about Hickey's motives of revenge for the kidnapping?
(a) Will tells her over the phone.
(b) He starts drinking heavily and tells her.
(c) Huey tells her.
(d) She forces the information out of him at gunpoint.
5. Why can't much action be taken after the McDills tell their story?
(a) The police are already on the kidnapped child case.
(b) For fear of placing the current kidnapped child in more danger.
(c) The case occurred too long ago for police record.
(d) The detectives do not believe the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information is Will able to discover from the plane's radio while he is trying to locate Abby?
2. Huey crashes his car into what object, as Will attempts to rescue Abby?
3. At the police station, who does Dr. McDill recognize in a photo?
4. Who does Will take inside the bank with him?
5. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)