|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the actual ringing phone Abby is trying to reach?
(a) A landline in the bedroom.
(b) On the floor, in the kitchen.
(c) Huey's pocket.
(d) In the yard.
2. Who intends to announce the release of the new drug Restorase?
3. Ferris reluctantly agrees to call the FBI under what condition?
(a) If Abby calls Karen again.
(b) If Cheryl gives Will more information.
(c) If they find the cabin.
(d) If they can find Hickey.
4. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) A bottle of poison.
(b) Will's gun.
(c) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(d) A knife.
5. Abby is beginning to become ill because she ate what substance that Huey allowed her have?
(a) A whole box of cookies.
(b) Several bowls of Captain Crunch cereal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. McDill and his wife discuss their kidnapping story with whom?
2. Who does Will meet at the manager's office at the bank?
3. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
4. What does Karen try to do to distract Hickey once they return from the cabin to keep him from forcing himself on her?
5. How are the ransom amounts configured?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)