|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mothers did Karen find out that Hickey has raped?
(a) 7 mothers.
(b) 3 mothers.
(c) 1 mother.
(d) 5 mothers.
2. What will be the worst result of Cheryl's possible non-recovery from Will's forceful actions?
(a) Karen would die.
(b) The money could be transferred.
(c) The FBI will go after Will.
(d) Abby would die.
3. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
(b) A old-family friend.
(c) A lawn-care man.
(d) A sales-man.
4. What event happens when Hickey regains control of the kidnapping after it appears that Abby is going to be saved in Chapter 10?
(a) Hickey rapes Karen.
(b) Will is injured.
(c) The police are notified and do not respond.
(d) Huey finds Abby.
5. Karen is the chairperson of what organization?
(a) The Junior League baseball card exhibit.
(b) The Junior League flower show.
(c) The Mississippi Medical Association.
(d) The Junior beauty pagnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
2. What does Karen continue to think about as she is dancing for Hickey?
3. When Will attacks Cheryl, what he discover?
4. What is Cheryl's former occupation?
5. What information does Karen inform Will of when he calls her in Chapter 14?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)