|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cheryl's former occupation?
(a) A fast-food worker.
(b) A stripper.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
2. How does Will attempt, at first, to get Cheryl to relax as he tries to get information about Hickey's motives?
(a) He tries to scare her.
(b) He tells her he wants to sleep with her.
(c) He attempts to be friendly.
(d) He tries to get her extremely drunk.
3. What does Huey leave behind in the cabin?
(a) His cell phone.
(b) The ransom money.
(c) His wallet.
4. When Abby finally wakes-up from the chloroform, where is she?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In a cabin in the woods.
(d) On a boat.
5. How are the ransom amounts configured?
(a) It's enough for the kidnappers to buy a rare sculpture.
(b) It's enough to pay off the police who are on the case.
(c) It's enough to rescue the kidnappers child who is also held at ransom.
(d) Its enough for the kidnappers to live for an entire year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at the Jennings's home before Karen and Hickey are able to leave for the accountant's office?
2. How are the McDills going to identify the kidnappers?
3. What major character does Will first notice while giving his speech?
4. How does Cheryl feel after Will informs her that her past life was very much like prostitution?
5. After Abby is discovered by Huey after she ran away, where is she taken?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)