|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Huey's car that slows his and Abby's progress?
(a) He runs out of gas.
(b) He gets into an accident.
(c) He gets a flat tire.
(d) The battery dies.
2. Where does Cheryl tell Will to take the ransom money?
(a) Directly to Hickey.
(b) Take it directly to the bank.
(c) To the cabin.
(d) To a motel.
3. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
(a) Every day.
(b) Every half hour.
(c) Every hour.
(d) Every 2 hours.
4. What is Cheryl's response when asked why the Jennings family was targeted?
(a) She insists that it nothing personal.
(b) The Jennings' family wealth contributed to the decision.
(c) She refuses to answer.
(d) Hickey is seeking revenge on Will.
5. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
(a) They should start going to therapy to help them cope.
(b) Forget about the past kidnapping.
(c) That they should try to help the Jennings.
(d) Go to the FBI regarding their kidnapping ordeal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Cheryl raised?
2. After Huey talks to Hickey, while at the airport Karen knows she must get to Abby to do what?
3. How many mothers did Karen find out that Hickey has raped?
4. When Hickey calls 911, what information does he learn?
5. How much money does Will try to give to Cheryl in a last attempt to receive her help?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)