|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Will is rescuing Abby, what does Abby ask him to do?
(a) To never her alone again.
(b) Help the other children that Hickey kidnapped.
(c) Help Huey.
(d) Save Karen too.
2. What is discovered about Hickey's childhood?
(a) He came from an abusive home.
(b) He was kidnapped as a child.
(c) His mother was an alcoholic.
(d) His father was a doctor.
3. What does Cheryl offer to Will to help him relax while in the hotel room?
(a) To have sex with him.
(b) To give him drugs.
(c) To let him go to the bar and get a drink.
(d) To let him go home.
4. After Cheryl first explains the kidnapping, Will knows that he has to do what in order to help his daughter and wife?
(a) Kill the kidnapper.
(b) Obtain Cheryl's help.
(c) Not get the ransom money.
(d) Escape from the hotel.
5. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
(a) They should start going to therapy to help them cope.
(b) That they should try to help the Jennings.
(c) Go to the FBI regarding their kidnapping ordeal.
(d) Forget about the past kidnapping.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hickey finally reveals what his final plan is, what does it include?
2. How is the president of the cell phone provider connected to the one of the characters in the book?
3. What information does Karen inform Will of when he calls her in Chapter 14?
4. Finally, Will gets in contact with whom in order to help track Abby?
5. Who is Cheryl most afraid of throughout the whole story?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)