|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though Ferris still is not able to locate the cell phone signal, what is the next action he wants to take?
(a) Give-up on ever trying to find a signal.
(b) Try to call the cell phone over and over.
(c) Talk to the local police about the situation.
(d) Finally contact the FBI.
2. Why can't much action be taken after the McDills tell their story?
(a) For fear of placing the current kidnapped child in more danger.
(b) The police are already on the kidnapped child case.
(c) The detectives do not believe the story.
(d) The case occurred too long ago for police record.
3. Ferris reluctantly agrees to call the FBI under what condition?
(a) If they can find Hickey.
(b) If Cheryl gives Will more information.
(c) If they find the cabin.
(d) If Abby calls Karen again.
4. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) A knife.
(b) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(c) A bottle of poison.
(d) Will's gun.
5. What method of locating Huey does Will think is the best once he discovers Abby's likely location?
(a) Driving around Biloxi.
(b) Taking his plane to locate Huey from the sky.
(c) Walking through the woods by the cabin.
(d) Staying oin one stop and letting Huey find them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
2. Who does the FBI look for quietly at Beau Rivage to receive proof that the crime is really happening again?
3. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
4. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
5. When Hickey asks Will if he contacted the FBI, how does Will respond?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)