|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Will and Cheryl's plane departure delayed?
(a) There is a terrible thunder-storm.
(b) They miss their original flight.
(c) There is traffic-jam on the way to the airport.
(d) The military is running drills.
2. Who is the first character which Hickey shoots?
(b) Stephanie Morgan.
(d) Dr. McDill.
3. Karen, soon after learning about Hickey's plan for revenge, realizes what?
(a) Hickey is just interested in receiving his money.
(b) Hickey is planning to hurt Will.
(c) Hickey is all talk, but eventually will return Abby.
(d) Hickey does not plan to return Abby unharmed.
4. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
(a) Joe Hickey.
(b) Margaret McDill.
(c) Huey Cotton.
(d) Peter McDill.
5. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
(a) To control psychosis.
(b) To counteract the effects of the drug Anectine.
(c) An additive cancer drug.
(d) To control paralysis.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Huey eventually finds Abby, what does he do to her?
2. Where does Will attempt to land the plane, as he tries to rescue his family?
3. When Will finally takes off what does the FBI warn Will about?
4. How much money does Will try to give to Cheryl in a last attempt to receive her help?
5. What does Karen try to do to distract Hickey once they return from the cabin to keep him from forcing himself on her?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)