|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the previous fathers have given in to Cheryl's offer to have sex?
(a) All of them.
2. Which character receives the phone call and permission to release the child?
(a) Joe Hickey.
(b) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(c) Peter McDill.
(d) Huey Cotton.
3. Karen grabs the wheel of Hickey's car in order to cause what result as Will is trying to rescue his family?
(a) Stop Hickey from driving so quickly.
(b) To run off the road.
(c) To hit the plane.
(d) To cause an accident.
4. Finally, Will gets in contact with whom in order to help track Abby?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The cell phone company president.
(c) Abby's doctor.
(d) The local police.
5. Where does Cheryl suggest that Huey may have taken Abby?
(a) A house in McComb.
(b) A house in Biloxi.
(c) Back to the Jenning's home.
(d) Back to the cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey threaten Will with if the police get involved?
2. When Abby returns to the cabin, where does she find the cellphone?
3. What will be the worst result of Cheryl's possible non-recovery from Will's forceful actions?
4. As Hickey and Karen are on the highway what does Hickey become aware of?
5. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)