|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Huey doing when Abby tries to run away?
(a) Talking to Hickey on the phone.
(c) Going to the bathroom.
(d) Getting food for Abby.
2. Karen really uses her time alone in the bathroom to do what?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Find a weapon.
(c) Call her husband.
(d) Find medication to drug Hickey.
3. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
(a) Joe Hickey.
(b) Peter McDill.
(c) Huey Cotton.
(d) Margaret McDill.
4. How much money does Will try to give to Cheryl in a last attempt to receive her help?
5. As Will is rescuing Abby, what does Abby ask him to do?
(a) Save Karen too.
(b) To never her alone again.
(c) Help the other children that Hickey kidnapped.
(d) Help Huey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Will take inside the bank with him?
2. When Will gives Cheryl the gun back, what does she do?
3. Who does Karen call to inform that Abby is in danger no matter what after she learns of Hickey's plans for revenge?
4. Who does the FBI look for quietly at Beau Rivage to receive proof that the crime is really happening again?
5. What event happens when Hickey regains control of the kidnapping after it appears that Abby is going to be saved in Chapter 10?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)