|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the McDills going to identify the kidnappers?
(a) Identify the criminals in a line-up.
(b) They are not able to attempt identification.
(c) Create witness sketches.
(d) Through mug shots.
2. What is Huey doing when Abby tries to run away?
(a) Getting food for Abby.
(c) Talking to Hickey on the phone.
(d) Going to the bathroom.
3. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
4. Who intends to announce the release of the new drug Restorase?
5. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
(a) Every half hour.
(b) Every day.
(c) Every hour.
(d) Every 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
2. Karen uses what to threaten Hickey before he tries to rape her?
3. What did Cheryl and Hickey do to the past men in Cheryl's life?
4. At the police station, who does Dr. McDill recognize in a photo?
5. In Hickey's scheme, what information does Cheryl confess to Will is different this time from all the other kidnappings?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)