|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 4 years old.
(d) 6 years old.
2. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
(a) He helps her through drug withdrawal and gets her out of prostitution.
(b) He saves her life after a traffic accident.
(c) He helps her get away from an abusive ex-husband.
(d) He pays her way through college.
3. Ferris reluctantly agrees to call the FBI under what condition?
(a) If they find the cabin.
(b) If Cheryl gives Will more information.
(c) If they can find Hickey.
(d) If Abby calls Karen again.
4. What event happens when Hickey regains control of the kidnapping after it appears that Abby is going to be saved in Chapter 10?
(a) The police are notified and do not respond.
(b) Will is injured.
(c) Hickey rapes Karen.
(d) Huey finds Abby.
5. How are the McDills going to identify the kidnappers?
(a) Identify the criminals in a line-up.
(b) They are not able to attempt identification.
(c) Create witness sketches.
(d) Through mug shots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only outside character who knows where Abby truly is during the kidnapping?
2. In Hickey's scheme, what information does Cheryl confess to Will is different this time from all the other kidnappings?
3. What is Cheryl's former occupation?
4. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
5. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)