|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
(a) Help to get out of the abusive relationship.
(b) A guarantee that he will not go to the police after the ordeal.
(c) The entire ransom.
(d) Half of the ransom money.
2. How are the ransom amounts configured?
(a) It's enough to pay off the police who are on the case.
(b) It's enough for the kidnappers to buy a rare sculpture.
(c) Its enough for the kidnappers to live for an entire year.
(d) It's enough to rescue the kidnappers child who is also held at ransom.
3. What is discovered about Hickey's childhood?
(a) He was kidnapped as a child.
(b) His mother was an alcoholic.
(c) He came from an abusive home.
(d) His father was a doctor.
4. What type of food does Abby refuse from Huey?
5. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
(a) Go out drinking.
(b) Go gambling.
(c) Go golfing.
(d) Do another speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Abby attempts to call 911?
2. What does Hickey threaten Will with if the police get involved?
3. What conclusion does Will come up with over and over again as his last resort to help his family?
4. What is Huey doing when Abby tries to run away?
5. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)