|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
(a) He helps her through drug withdrawal and gets her out of prostitution.
(b) He helps her get away from an abusive ex-husband.
(c) He pays her way through college.
(d) He saves her life after a traffic accident.
2. As a last resort, what does Will do to get Cheryl to talk about Hickey's plan?
(a) He sleeps with her.
(b) He threatens to murder her after Abby is returned.
(c) He ties her up and drugs her.
(d) He forces her to talk while at gunpoint.
3. Hickey tells Will that Huey killed whom to get revenge?
(a) His own father.
(b) Hickey's father.
(c) A policeman.
(d) Three of the former kidnapped children.
4. How was Cheryl raised?
(a) In a foster home.
(b) In an abusive home.
(c) In a caring family environment.
(d) As part of a wealthy family.
5. What important information does Karen learn about Hickey's motive for the kidnapping?
(a) Hickey's only motive is money.
(b) He blames Will for his son's death.
(c) Will owes him money from a former bet.
(d) He blames Will for his mother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only outside character who knows where Abby truly is during the kidnapping?
2. When Will attacks Cheryl, what he discover?
3. Where does Karen hide the scalpel?
4. When Huey eventually finds Abby, what does he do to her?
5. Who does the FBI look for quietly at Beau Rivage to receive proof that the crime is really happening again?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)