|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intends to announce the release of the new drug Restorase?
2. Who does Karen call to inform that Abby is in danger no matter what after she learns of Hickey's plans for revenge?
(a) Dr. McDill.
(b) The FBI.
3. What does Hickey threaten Will with if the police get involved?
(a) Hickey will kill Karen.
(b) Huey will be given the order to kill Abby.
(c) Will will become Hickey next victim.
(d) Abby will taken out of the country.
4. What does the kidnapper do to keep Karen from knowing where they are going?
(a) He drugs her.
(b) He puts her in the trunk of the car.
(c) He puts a bag over her head.
(d) He blindfolds her.
5. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
2. Karen uses what to threaten Hickey before he tries to rape her?
3. How does Will try to communicate his knowledge of Hickey to Karen?
4. How does Karen learn about Hickey's motives of revenge for the kidnapping?
5. Who does the kidnapper allow Karen to call after she cares for Abby?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)