|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of food does Abby refuse from Huey?
2. When Karen is forced to leave, who is supposed to care for Abby?
3. How was Cheryl raised?
(a) In a foster home.
(b) In an abusive home.
(c) As part of a wealthy family.
(d) In a caring family environment.
4. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
(a) Will will not be killed.
(b) Karen and Abby will be bought back home.
(c) Abby will be set free.
(d) Karen and Abby will be released in a public area.
5. What important information does Karen learn about Hickey's motive for the kidnapping?
(a) Hickey's only motive is money.
(b) Will owes him money from a former bet.
(c) He blames Will for his son's death.
(d) He blames Will for his mother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
2. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
3. Karen's resentment towards Will is from her having to give up her dream of what occupation?
4. Hickey tells Will that Huey killed whom to get revenge?
5. While Karen is holding Hickey at gunpoint, who does she make a phone call to?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)