|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be the worst result of Cheryl's possible non-recovery from Will's forceful actions?
(a) Abby would die.
(b) The FBI will go after Will.
(c) Karen would die.
(d) The money could be transferred.
2. Will knows that he needs to be more forceful with Cheryl when he receives a message from who warning him of Hickey's revenge?
3. How are the ransom amounts configured?
(a) It's enough to rescue the kidnappers child who is also held at ransom.
(b) Its enough for the kidnappers to live for an entire year.
(c) It's enough to pay off the police who are on the case.
(d) It's enough for the kidnappers to buy a rare sculpture.
4. Who does the FBI look for quietly at Beau Rivage to receive proof that the crime is really happening again?
5. What is Hickey doing when Karen receives Will's message?
(a) Using the restroom.
(c) Talking to Huey on the phone.
(d) Watching television.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will and Karen are given no choice but to conclude the kidnapping by __________.
2. How many of the previous fathers have given in to Cheryl's offer to have sex?
3. What is Cheryl's response when asked why the Jennings family was targeted?
4. What is discovered about Hickey's childhood?
5. Where did Hickey meet Cheryl?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)