|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
(a) He helps her get away from an abusive ex-husband.
(b) He helps her through drug withdrawal and gets her out of prostitution.
(c) He pays her way through college.
(d) He saves her life after a traffic accident.
2. After Cheryl first explains the kidnapping, Will knows that he has to do what in order to help his daughter and wife?
(a) Escape from the hotel.
(b) Not get the ransom money.
(c) Kill the kidnapper.
(d) Obtain Cheryl's help.
3. Will and Karen are given no choice but to conclude the kidnapping by __________.
(a) Running away and trying to find Abby themselves.
(b) Conceding like the families before them.
(c) Killing Hickey.
(d) Continuing to call the police.
4. What does Huey make for Abby as a toy?
(a) A game.
(b) A figurine.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A doll.
5. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
(b) Bus station.
(c) Animal Clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
2. As a last resort, what does Will do to get Cheryl to talk about Hickey's plan?
3. What did Cheryl and Hickey do to the past men in Cheryl's life?
4. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
5. When Peter finds his mother what is his reaction?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)