|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ferris reluctantly agrees to call the FBI under what condition?
(a) If Abby calls Karen again.
(b) If they find the cabin.
(c) If they can find Hickey.
(d) If Cheryl gives Will more information.
2. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A old-family friend.
(b) A lawn-care man.
(c) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
(d) A sales-man.
3. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
(a) Animal Clinic.
(d) Bus station.
4. When Abby finally wakes-up from the chloroform, where is she?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In a cabin in the woods.
(d) On a boat.
5. What important information does Karen learn about Hickey's motive for the kidnapping?
(a) Hickey's only motive is money.
(b) He blames Will for his mother's death.
(c) He blames Will for his son's death.
(d) Will owes him money from a former bet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Hickey tries to have sex with Karen, Hickey allows Karen alone for a minute to do what?
2. Why does Karen cooperate for Hickey and his sexual advances?
3. When Karen tends to Abby, what does she ask Abby to try to do?
4. How does Will say goodbye to his daughter?
5. As a last resort, what does Will do to get Cheryl to talk about Hickey's plan?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)