|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Karen inform Will of when he calls her in Chapter 14?
(a) How much the ransom is.
(b) Hickey's plan is to murder the whole family.
(c) Exactly where Abby is located.
(d) Hickey may rape her.
2. How is the president of the cell phone provider connected to the one of the characters in the book?
(a) The president is one of Will's former patients.
(b) The president is Margaret McDill.
(c) Hickey is the president of the cell phone privider.
(d) The president is Abby's grandfather.
3. When Peter finds his mother what is his reaction?
(a) He becomes extremely excited and runs to her.
(b) He begins to cry.
(c) He is mad at her.
(d) He is afraid because of her wild, unusual appearance.
4. How does Karen help Hickey after she injures him?
(a) She stitches his wound.
(b) She gives him her cell phone.
(c) She gives him the ransom money.
(d) She surrenders.
5. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will does not believe that Huey has the guts to perform what action to conclude the kidnapping?
2. Karen is able to talk to who while Will continues to talk to the cell phone provider?
3. What disease does Abby have?
4. Where did Hickey meet Cheryl?
5. Karen uses what to threaten Hickey before he tries to rape her?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)