|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
2. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
(a) The phone lines have been cut.
(b) All the phones are gone.
(c) The phones have all been dialed into a recorded message.
(d) The police have already been called.
3. How does Huey frighten Abby after she runs away?
(a) By saying that she might be bitten by snakes.
(b) By making loud noises.
(c) By saying that he is going to hurt her if she does not appear.
(d) By saying that hungry bears live in the forest.
4. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
(a) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(b) Joe Hickey.
(c) Huey Cotton.
(d) Abby Jennings.
5. What event happens when Hickey regains control of the kidnapping after it appears that Abby is going to be saved in Chapter 10?
(a) The police are notified and do not respond.
(b) Hickey rapes Karen.
(c) Will is injured.
(d) Huey finds Abby.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Karen tends to Abby, what does she ask Abby to try to do?
2. What is Cheryl's former occupation?
3. Who is the kidnapper's partner at the Jennings's home?
4. When Hickey calls Cheryl, after she gave all known information to Will, what is Cheryl's next response?
5. How does Will find out that Abby was kidnapped?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)