|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It's learned that Hickey's mother died from what medical condition?
(a) Breast Cancer.
(b) In a car accident.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A blood clot.
2. Where does Cheryl tell Will to take the ransom money?
(a) Take it directly to the bank.
(b) To a motel.
(c) To the cabin.
(d) Directly to Hickey.
3. What breakfast food does Hickey force Karen to make after Karen learns the truth about why her family was targeted for the kidnapping?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(c) An omelet.
4. What part of Huey's body does Karen slice open?
(a) His arm.
(b) His thigh.
(c) His neck.
(d) His hand.
5. How many mothers did Karen find out that Hickey has raped?
(a) 1 mother.
(b) 5 mothers.
(c) 3 mothers.
(d) 7 mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event happens when Hickey regains control of the kidnapping after it appears that Abby is going to be saved in Chapter 10?
2. Where does Karen hide the scalpel?
3. Will is instructed to contact his accountant and state that he needs cash for what?
4. How does Karen help Hickey after she injures him?
5. Who does the FBI look for quietly at Beau Rivage to receive proof that the crime is really happening again?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)