|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will does not believe that Huey has the guts to perform what action to conclude the kidnapping?
(a) Rape Karen.
(b) Turn himself in to the police.
(c) Kill Abby.
(d) Kill Hickey.
2. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
(a) Abby will be set free.
(b) Karen and Abby will be released in a public area.
(c) Karen and Abby will be bought back home.
(d) Will will not be killed.
3. When Hickey calls Cheryl, after she gave all known information to Will, what is Cheryl's next response?
(a) She convinces him that everything is normal.
(b) She tells him that Will is hurting her.
(c) She tells him to go ahead and kill Abby.
(d) She tells him Will raped her.
4. As Will continues to track the cell phone president, what occurs?
(a) He continues to not answer.
(b) He is not willing to help.
(c) He tries his best to track the cell phone call.
(d) He does not believe Will's story.
5. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen uses what to threaten Hickey before he tries to rape her?
2. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
3. How long do the kidnappers typically keep their victims?
4. What does Karen continue to think about as she is dancing for Hickey?
5. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)