|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the room while Karen is looking through the New England Journal of Medicine?
(a) Huey Cotton.
(b) Will Jennings.
(c) Joe Hickey.
(d) Abby Jennings.
2. Who is the only outside character who knows where Abby truly is during the kidnapping?
(a) Dr. McDill.
3. Karen really uses her time alone in the bathroom to do what?
(a) Find medication to drug Hickey.
(b) Find a weapon.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Call her husband.
4. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
(a) Just fruits and vegetables.
(b) Just red meat.
(c) Anything sweet.
(d) Just crackers.
5. Karen, soon after learning about Hickey's plan for revenge, realizes what?
(a) Hickey is just interested in receiving his money.
(b) Hickey is planning to hurt Will.
(c) Hickey is all talk, but eventually will return Abby.
(d) Hickey does not plan to return Abby unharmed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the FBI look for quietly at Beau Rivage to receive proof that the crime is really happening again?
2. Who does Karen call to inform that Abby is in danger no matter what after she learns of Hickey's plans for revenge?
3. As a last resort, what does Will do to get Cheryl to talk about Hickey's plan?
4. What is Cheryl's former occupation?
5. Dr. McDill and his wife discuss their kidnapping story with whom?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)