|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hickey meet Cheryl?
(a) At an AA meeting.
(b) During college.
(c) Through a mutual friend.
(d) At a strip club.
2. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) A knife.
(b) A bottle of poison.
(c) Will's gun.
(d) A rag soaked in chloroform.
3. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
(a) A fellow junior league member.
(b) A family friend.
(c) The kidnapper's partner.
(d) Huey Cotton.
4. What is Hickey doing when Karen receives Will's message?
(a) Talking to Huey on the phone.
(c) Using the restroom.
(d) Watching television.
5. When Peter finds his mother what is his reaction?
(a) He becomes extremely excited and runs to her.
(b) He is mad at her.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He is afraid because of her wild, unusual appearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What breakfast food does Hickey force Karen to make after Karen learns the truth about why her family was targeted for the kidnapping?
2. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
3. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
4. Who turns out to be the kidnapper's third partner?
5. Where does Karen hide the scalpel?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)