|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character receives the phone call and permission to release the child?
(a) Huey Cotton.
(b) Joe Hickey.
(c) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) Peter McDill.
2. Where does Hickey direct Karen to when they return to the Jennings's home after tending to Abby?
(a) The basement.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The bedroom.
3. When Will gives Cheryl the gun back, what does she do?
(a) She tells Hickey that Will is trying to fight with her.
(b) She apoligizes for what she has done to Will's family.
(c) She gives Hickey the okay when he calls again.
(d) She tries to shoot him.
4. Karen is able to talk to who while Will continues to talk to the cell phone provider?
(c) The police.
5. How was Cheryl raised?
(a) As part of a wealthy family.
(b) In a caring family environment.
(c) In an abusive home.
(d) In a foster home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Hickey tries to have sex with Karen, Hickey allows Karen alone for a minute to do what?
2. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
3. How does Will say goodbye to his daughter?
4. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
5. Who is the only outside character who knows where Abby truly is during the kidnapping?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)