|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the kidnapper allow Karen to call after she cares for Abby?
(a) The police.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Abby's doctor.
2. Which character receives the phone call and permission to release the child?
(a) Joe Hickey.
(b) Peter McDill.
(c) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) Huey Cotton.
3. How does Huey frighten Abby after she runs away?
(a) By saying that she might be bitten by snakes.
(b) By making loud noises.
(c) By saying that he is going to hurt her if she does not appear.
(d) By saying that hungry bears live in the forest.
4. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
5. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A sales-man.
(b) A lawn-care man.
(c) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
(d) A old-family friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
2. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
3. How was Cheryl raised?
4. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
5. How many mothers did Karen find out that Hickey has raped?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)