|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen really uses her time alone in the bathroom to do what?
(a) Call her husband.
(b) Find medication to drug Hickey.
(c) Find a weapon.
(d) Call the police.
2. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
(a) Joe Hickey.
(b) Margaret McDill.
(c) Huey Cotton.
(d) Peter McDill.
3. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
(a) Go gambling.
(b) Go out drinking.
(c) Go golfing.
(d) Do another speech.
4. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
(a) Help to get out of the abusive relationship.
(b) The entire ransom.
(c) Half of the ransom money.
(d) A guarantee that he will not go to the police after the ordeal.
5. After Cheryl first explains the kidnapping, Will knows that he has to do what in order to help his daughter and wife?
(a) Obtain Cheryl's help.
(b) Escape from the hotel.
(c) Kill the kidnapper.
(d) Not get the ransom money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
2. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
3. What event happens when Hickey regains control of the kidnapping after it appears that Abby is going to be saved in Chapter 10?
4. What does the kidnapper do to keep Karen from knowing where they are going?
5. Will is instructed to contact his accountant and state that he needs cash for what?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)