|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Will gives Cheryl the gun back, what does she do?
(a) She tells Hickey that Will is trying to fight with her.
(b) She apoligizes for what she has done to Will's family.
(c) She gives Hickey the okay when he calls again.
(d) She tries to shoot him.
2. Karen is the chairperson of what organization?
(a) The Junior beauty pagnant.
(b) The Junior League flower show.
(c) The Mississippi Medical Association.
(d) The Junior League baseball card exhibit.
3. How are the ransom amounts configured?
(a) Its enough for the kidnappers to live for an entire year.
(b) It's enough to rescue the kidnappers child who is also held at ransom.
(c) It's enough for the kidnappers to buy a rare sculpture.
(d) It's enough to pay off the police who are on the case.
4. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
(a) He pays her way through college.
(b) He saves her life after a traffic accident.
(c) He helps her get away from an abusive ex-husband.
(d) He helps her through drug withdrawal and gets her out of prostitution.
5. While Karen is holding Hickey at gunpoint, who does she make a phone call to?
(a) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
2. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
3. How was Cheryl raised?
4. When Will attacks Cheryl, what he discover?
5. How is the president of the cell phone provider connected to the one of the characters in the book?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)