|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns out to be the kidnapper's third partner?
(a) Margaret McDill.
(b) Joe Hickey.
(c) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) Peter McDill.
2. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
(a) Hickey forced her to perform acts of sex.
(b) Mrs. McDill personally knew the kidnappers.
(c) Mrs. McDill knows about the current kidnapping.
(d) Hickey made her pay more ransom than he initially knew about.
3. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her friend.
4. As Will continues to track the cell phone president, what occurs?
(a) He does not believe Will's story.
(b) He continues to not answer.
(c) He is not willing to help.
(d) He tries his best to track the cell phone call.
5. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
(a) An additive cancer drug.
(b) To control psychosis.
(c) To control paralysis.
(d) To counteract the effects of the drug Anectine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
2. What is discovered about Hickey's childhood?
3. Why does Karen cooperate for Hickey and his sexual advances?
4. What is the kidnapper's excuse to not let Karen go to the bank?
5. Will does not believe that Huey has the guts to perform what action to conclude the kidnapping?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)