|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
(a) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(b) Margaret McDill.
(c) Will Jennings.
(d) Karen Jennings.
2. Karen is able to talk to who while Will continues to talk to the cell phone provider?
(b) The police.
3. Karen is the chairperson of what organization?
(a) The Junior League flower show.
(b) The Junior League baseball card exhibit.
(c) The Junior beauty pagnant.
(d) The Mississippi Medical Association.
4. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
(b) A old-family friend.
(c) A lawn-care man.
(d) A sales-man.
5. How was Cheryl raised?
(a) In an abusive home.
(b) In a caring family environment.
(c) As part of a wealthy family.
(d) In a foster home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
2. Will and Karen are given no choice but to conclude the kidnapping by __________.
3. Who is the only outside character who knows where Abby truly is during the kidnapping?
4. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
5. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)