|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Karen help Hickey after she injures him?
(a) She stitches his wound.
(b) She gives him her cell phone.
(c) She gives him the ransom money.
(d) She surrenders.
2. Who turns out to be the kidnapper's third partner?
(a) Joe Hickey.
(b) Peter McDill.
(c) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) Margaret McDill.
3. What is the kidnapper's excuse to not let Karen go to the bank?
(a) It is a holiday and the banks are not open.
(b) She cannot leave the house.
(c) The banks are about to close.
(d) Will has to be one who gets the money.
4. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
(a) Half of the ransom money.
(b) The entire ransom.
(c) A guarantee that he will not go to the police after the ordeal.
(d) Help to get out of the abusive relationship.
5. What does Hickey hit Karen on the head with?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) The phone.
(c) One of Abby's toys.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen is able to talk to who while Will continues to talk to the cell phone provider?
2. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
3. How many mothers did Karen find out that Hickey has raped?
4. What type of food does Abby refuse from Huey?
5. Where did Hickey meet Cheryl?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)