|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major character does Will first notice while giving his speech?
(a) The kidnapper's wife Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(b) A old-friend who he has not talked to in 5 years.
(c) The kidnapper's partner Huey Cotton.
(d) His daughter.
2. What is discovered about Hickey's childhood?
(a) He came from an abusive home.
(b) He was kidnapped as a child.
(c) His mother was an alcoholic.
(d) His father was a doctor.
3. Karen uses what to threaten Hickey before he tries to rape her?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A kitchen knife.
(c) A scalpel.
(d) Will's gun.
4. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
(a) Just crackers.
(b) Just red meat.
(c) Just fruits and vegetables.
(d) Anything sweet.
5. Karen really uses her time alone in the bathroom to do what?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Find a weapon.
(c) Find medication to drug Hickey.
(d) Call her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
2. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
3. Where did Hickey meet Cheryl?
4. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)