|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
(a) To control paralysis.
(b) To counteract the effects of the drug Anectine.
(c) To control psychosis.
(d) An additive cancer drug.
2. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
(a) Every hour.
(b) Every day.
(c) Every 2 hours.
(d) Every half hour.
3. What does the kidnapper agree to give to Abby after Will threatens him?
(a) A drink of water.
(b) A nutritious meal.
(c) Her favorite blanket.
(d) Abby's medication.
4. When Huey eventually finds Abby, what does he do to her?
(a) Ties her up and puts her in the basement.
(b) Takes the cell phone away from her.
(c) Kills her mother.
(d) He threathens to hurt her.
5. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
(a) Peter McDill.
(b) Huey Cotton.
(c) Joe Hickey.
(d) Margaret McDill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the kidnapper allow Karen to call after she cares for Abby?
2. When Karen tends to Abby, what does she ask Abby to try to do?
3. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
4. Will does not believe that Huey has the guts to perform what action to conclude the kidnapping?
5. What does the FBI want to have completed before the kidnappers are tipped-off that they are suspects in the kidnapping crime?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)