|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the kidnapper allow Karen to call after she cares for Abby?
(b) Abby's doctor.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The police.
2. Who enters the room while Karen is looking through the New England Journal of Medicine?
(a) Joe Hickey.
(b) Abby Jennings.
(c) Huey Cotton.
(d) Will Jennings.
3. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
(a) Huey Cotton.
(b) Margaret McDill.
(c) Peter McDill.
(d) Joe Hickey.
4. When Huey eventually finds Abby, what does he do to her?
(a) Kills her mother.
(b) Takes the cell phone away from her.
(c) He threathens to hurt her.
(d) Ties her up and puts her in the basement.
5. How does Huey frighten Abby after she runs away?
(a) By saying that hungry bears live in the forest.
(b) By saying that he is going to hurt her if she does not appear.
(c) By making loud noises.
(d) By saying that she might be bitten by snakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Huey's body does Karen slice open?
2. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
3. Will does not believe that Huey has the guts to perform what action to conclude the kidnapping?
4. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
5. What major character does Will first notice while giving his speech?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)