|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the kidnappers typically keep their victims?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 2 days.
2. When Abby returns to the cabin, where does she find the cellphone?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On the deck.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) On the kitchen counter.
3. Will does not believe that Huey has the guts to perform what action to conclude the kidnapping?
(a) Kill Abby.
(b) Turn himself in to the police.
(c) Kill Hickey.
(d) Rape Karen.
4. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
(a) The police will refuse to respond.
(b) There is always someone present with every member of the family.
(c) The police are in on the kidnapping.
(d) All the phone lines have been cut.
5. Karen is able to talk to who while Will continues to talk to the cell phone provider?
(c) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey threaten Will with if the police get involved?
2. What course of action does Will want to take to find Abby after he discovers that she has Huey's cell phone?
3. As Will continues to track the cell phone president, what occurs?
4. When Karen is forced to leave, who is supposed to care for Abby?
5. When Will gives Cheryl the gun back, what does she do?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)