|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen continue to think about as she is dancing for Hickey?
(a) Her daughter's health.
(b) Her suffering love life with Will.
(c) The ransom money.
(d) Her husband's medical conference.
2. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
(b) A sales-man.
(c) A lawn-care man.
(d) A old-family friend.
3. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
4. Karen really uses her time alone in the bathroom to do what?
(a) Call her husband.
(b) Find medication to drug Hickey.
(c) Find a weapon.
(d) Call the police.
5. Who enters the room while Karen is looking through the New England Journal of Medicine?
(a) Huey Cotton.
(b) Will Jennings.
(c) Joe Hickey.
(d) Abby Jennings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
2. Karen's resentment towards Will is from her having to give up her dream of what occupation?
3. How was Cheryl raised?
4. Will does not believe that Huey has the guts to perform what action to conclude the kidnapping?
5. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)