|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. McDill and his wife discuss their kidnapping story with whom?
(a) The local police.
(b) Will Jennings.
(c) Karen Jennings.
(d) Special Agent Chalmers.
2. Where is the actual ringing phone Abby is trying to reach?
(a) In the yard.
(b) Huey's pocket.
(c) A landline in the bedroom.
(d) On the floor, in the kitchen.
3. Which character receives the phone call and permission to release the child?
(a) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(b) Peter McDill.
(c) Huey Cotton.
(d) Joe Hickey.
4. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A lawn-care man.
(b) A sales-man.
(c) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
(d) A old-family friend.
5. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
(a) He helps her get away from an abusive ex-husband.
(b) He saves her life after a traffic accident.
(c) He helps her through drug withdrawal and gets her out of prostitution.
(d) He pays her way through college.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
2. Who intends to announce the release of the new drug Restorase?
3. What happens when Abby attempts to call 911?
4. How long do the kidnappers typically keep their victims?
5. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)