|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mothers did Karen find out that Hickey has raped?
(a) 3 mothers.
(b) 1 mother.
(c) 5 mothers.
(d) 7 mothers.
2. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) A knife.
(b) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(c) A bottle of poison.
(d) Will's gun.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
(a) Will Jennings.
(b) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(c) Karen Jennings.
(d) Margaret McDill.
4. What does Karen try to do to distract Hickey once they return from the cabin to keep him from forcing himself on her?
(a) She tries to get him drunk.
(b) She gives him a sleeping pill.
(c) She calls the police.
(d) She locks him in the basement.
5. How are the ransom amounts configured?
(a) Its enough for the kidnappers to live for an entire year.
(b) It's enough to pay off the police who are on the case.
(c) It's enough to rescue the kidnappers child who is also held at ransom.
(d) It's enough for the kidnappers to buy a rare sculpture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Abby have?
2. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
3. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
4. Where did Hickey meet Cheryl?
5. Will is instructed to contact his accountant and state that he needs cash for what?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)