|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hickey direct Karen to when they return to the Jennings's home after tending to Abby?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(d) The basement.
2. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
(a) She faints.
(b) She is unable to recognize him.
(c) She becomes incredibly excited and screams.
(d) She hugs him and refuses to let him go.
3. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
(a) Forget about the past kidnapping.
(b) That they should try to help the Jennings.
(c) Go to the FBI regarding their kidnapping ordeal.
(d) They should start going to therapy to help them cope.
4. Who does the kidnapper allow Karen to call after she cares for Abby?
(b) Abby's doctor.
(c) The police.
(d) Her mother.
5. Where does Karen hide the scalpel?
(a) In her purse.
(b) In her undergarments.
(c) In her backside.
(d) In her pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
2. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
3. When Will attacks Cheryl, what he discover?
4. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
5. How long do the kidnappers typically keep their victims?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)