|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
(a) Just fruits and vegetables.
(b) Anything sweet.
(c) Just red meat.
(d) Just crackers.
2. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) Will's gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(d) A bottle of poison.
3. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
(a) The entire ransom.
(b) A guarantee that he will not go to the police after the ordeal.
(c) Half of the ransom money.
(d) Help to get out of the abusive relationship.
4. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
(a) He helps her through drug withdrawal and gets her out of prostitution.
(b) He saves her life after a traffic accident.
(c) He pays her way through college.
(d) He helps her get away from an abusive ex-husband.
5. How was Cheryl raised?
(a) In an abusive home.
(b) As part of a wealthy family.
(c) In a foster home.
(d) In a caring family environment.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
2. Karen uses what to threaten Hickey before he tries to rape her?
3. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
4. When Karen tends to Abby, what does she ask Abby to try to do?
5. What is Huey doing when Abby tries to run away?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)