|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Karen tends to Abby, what does she ask Abby to try to do?
(a) Try to run away from the kidnapper.
(b) Pretend like she is really sick.
(c) Steal the kidnapper's cell phone.
(d) Scream as much as possible.
2. How does Huey frighten Abby after she runs away?
(a) By making loud noises.
(b) By saying that hungry bears live in the forest.
(c) By saying that she might be bitten by snakes.
(d) By saying that he is going to hurt her if she does not appear.
3. What does Karen try to do to distract Hickey once they return from the cabin to keep him from forcing himself on her?
(a) She gives him a sleeping pill.
(b) She calls the police.
(c) She locks him in the basement.
(d) She tries to get him drunk.
4. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 6 months.
5. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) Will's gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A bottle of poison.
(d) A rag soaked in chloroform.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Abby have?
2. Where did Hickey meet Cheryl?
3. When Hickey calls Huey as Abby returns to the cabin, who answers?
4. Will is instructed to contact his accountant and state that he needs cash for what?
5. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)