|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Huey doing when Abby tries to run away?
(a) Getting food for Abby.
(b) Talking to Hickey on the phone.
(c) Going to the bathroom.
2. How does Will say goodbye to his daughter?
(a) He gives her a hug and a kiss.
(b) He waggles the wings of the airplane.
(c) He does not say goodbye.
(d) He simply waves.
3. How long do the kidnappers typically keep their victims?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 year.
4. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
(a) Joe Hickey.
(b) Huey Cotton.
(c) Abby Jennings.
(d) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
5. When Abby returns to the cabin, where does she find the cellphone?
(a) On the deck.
(b) On the floor.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) On the kitchen counter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hickey direct Karen to when they return to the Jennings's home after tending to Abby?
2. Karen's resentment towards Will is from her having to give up her dream of what occupation?
3. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
4. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
5. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)