|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen uses what to threaten Hickey before he tries to rape her?
(a) Will's gun.
(b) A kitchen knife.
(c) A baseball bat.
(d) A scalpel.
2. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
(a) Go to the FBI regarding their kidnapping ordeal.
(b) That they should try to help the Jennings.
(c) Forget about the past kidnapping.
(d) They should start going to therapy to help them cope.
3. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
(a) 4 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 6 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
4. Who is the kidnapper's partner at the Jennings's home?
(a) Huey Cotton.
(b) Joe Hickley.
(c) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) Will Jennings.
5. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
2. What does Karen try to do to distract Hickey once they return from the cabin to keep him from forcing himself on her?
3. Who does the kidnapper allow Karen to call after she cares for Abby?
4. How was Cheryl raised?
5. Will is instructed to contact his accountant and state that he needs cash for what?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)