Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the FBI want to have completed before the kidnappers are tipped-off that they are suspects in the kidnapping crime?
(a) The ransom needs to be paid.
(b) The current kidnapped child needs to be returned.
(c) More evidence needs to discovered.
(d) The FBI has nothing to do with the case.
2. Where is the actual ringing phone Abby is trying to reach?
(a) In the yard.
(b) A landline in the bedroom.
(c) Huey's pocket.
(d) On the floor, in the kitchen.
3. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
(a) Hickey made her pay more ransom than he initially knew about.
(b) Mrs. McDill knows about the current kidnapping.
(c) Hickey forced her to perform acts of sex.
(d) Mrs. McDill personally knew the kidnappers.
4. What is Hickey doing when Karen receives Will's message?
(a) Using the restroom.
(b) Talking to Huey on the phone.
(c) Watching television.
5. How does Huey frighten Abby after she runs away?
(a) By making loud noises.
(b) By saying that he is going to hurt her if she does not appear.
(c) By saying that hungry bears live in the forest.
(d) By saying that she might be bitten by snakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of food does Abby refuse from Huey?
2. What does Hickey threaten Will with if the police get involved?
3. Abby is beginning to become ill because she ate what substance that Huey allowed her have?
4. In a last attempt to save Abby, in exchange for Cheryl's help what does Will offer her?
5. While Karen is holding Hickey at gunpoint, who does she make a phone call to?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)