|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mothers did Karen find out that Hickey has raped?
(a) 7 mothers.
(b) 1 mother.
(c) 5 mothers.
(d) 3 mothers.
2. When Will attacks Cheryl, what he discover?
(a) She too was kidnapped.
(b) She has an assortment of bruises all over her body.
(c) She has more than one gun.
(d) She is innocent.
3. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
(a) All the phone lines have been cut.
(b) The police will refuse to respond.
(c) There is always someone present with every member of the family.
(d) The police are in on the kidnapping.
4. How are the McDills going to identify the kidnappers?
(a) Create witness sketches.
(b) Identify the criminals in a line-up.
(c) They are not able to attempt identification.
(d) Through mug shots.
5. What does the kidnapper do to keep Karen from knowing where they are going?
(a) He blindfolds her.
(b) He puts a bag over her head.
(c) He puts her in the trunk of the car.
(d) He drugs her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the kidnapper agree to give to Abby after Will threatens him?
2. How was Cheryl raised?
3. What is discovered about Hickey's childhood?
4. How is the president of the cell phone provider connected to the one of the characters in the book?
5. Will and Karen are given no choice but to conclude the kidnapping by __________.
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)