|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A lawn-care man.
(b) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
(c) A sales-man.
(d) A old-family friend.
2. Where does Hickey plan to take Karen first in order to get the police off their trail?
(a) A motel.
(b) To meet Will and Cheryl.
(c) The airport.
(d) The bus station.
3. After Cheryl first explains the kidnapping, Will knows that he has to do what in order to help his daughter and wife?
(a) Kill the kidnapper.
(b) Not get the ransom money.
(c) Obtain Cheryl's help.
(d) Escape from the hotel.
4. When Hickey calls Cheryl, after she gave all known information to Will, what is Cheryl's next response?
(a) She tells him that Will is hurting her.
(b) She tells him to go ahead and kill Abby.
(c) She convinces him that everything is normal.
(d) She tells him Will raped her.
5. Who does Will meet at the manager's office at the bank?
(a) Dr. McDill.
(b) Special Agent Chalmers.
(d) Margaret McDill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will find out that Abby was kidnapped?
2. At the broker's office, what does Karen do?
3. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
4. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
5. When Karen tends to Abby, what does she ask Abby to try to do?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)