|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cheryl feel after Will informs her that her past life was very much like prostitution?
2. How many more kidnappings does Hickey plan to perform after his current one?
(a) 1 each year until he is caught.
(b) 1 until he receives enough money to move to his ranch.
(d) 5 more.
3. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
(b) A old-family friend.
(c) A sales-man.
(d) A lawn-care man.
4. What happens to Huey's car that slows his and Abby's progress?
(a) He gets into an accident.
(b) He runs out of gas.
(c) He gets a flat tire.
(d) The battery dies.
5. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't much action be taken after the McDills tell their story?
2. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
3. Will and Karen are given no choice but to conclude the kidnapping by __________.
4. Where does Cheryl tell Will to take the ransom money?
5. What is Will's reasoning as to why the FBI are following Hickey?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)