|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Cheryl raised?
(a) In a caring family environment.
(b) In an abusive home.
(c) As part of a wealthy family.
(d) In a foster home.
2. What will be the worst result of Cheryl's possible non-recovery from Will's forceful actions?
(a) The FBI will go after Will.
(b) The money could be transferred.
(c) Karen would die.
(d) Abby would die.
3. Will is disappointed about what event at the bank?
(a) Karen is going to leave Will for Hickey.
(b) How the FBI are refusing to watch Hickey.
(c) How the FBI are handling the case.
(d) His medical convention not going smoothly.
4. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
(a) He ties her up to a chair.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He threatens to kill her.
(d) He shoots her in the abdomen.
5. In a last attempt to save Abby, in exchange for Cheryl's help what does Will offer her?
(a) A promise that he will not turn her into the police.
(b) Help to get her out of her abusive relationship.
(c) All the money in his and Karen bank accounts.
(d) All the ransom money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will insist on taking with him into the bank?
2. How are the ransom amounts configured?
3. How many more kidnappings does Hickey plan to perform after his current one?
4. Ferris reluctantly agrees to call the FBI under what condition?
5. While at the airport what does Hickey steal?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)