|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Huey leave behind in the cabin?
(b) His cell phone.
(c) The ransom money.
(d) His wallet.
2. What breakfast food does Hickey force Karen to make after Karen learns the truth about why her family was targeted for the kidnapping?
(b) An omelet.
(d) Scrambled eggs.
3. How does Huey frighten Abby after she runs away?
(a) By saying that he is going to hurt her if she does not appear.
(b) By making loud noises.
(c) By saying that hungry bears live in the forest.
(d) By saying that she might be bitten by snakes.
4. Will and Karen are given no choice but to conclude the kidnapping by __________.
(a) Killing Hickey.
(b) Conceding like the families before them.
(c) Continuing to call the police.
(d) Running away and trying to find Abby themselves.
5. Why does Karen cooperate for Hickey and his sexual advances?
(a) Hickey drugged Karen with medication.
(b) In hopes of sparing Abby pain or death.
(c) She starts to develop feelings for Hickey.
(d) Karen is influenced by alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
2. As Hickey is pulling into the airport, Hickey calls Huey, and Huey reports what information about Abby?
3. What question of Karen's does Hickey refuse to answer in Chapter 11 as Karen helps Hickey?
4. Karen, soon after learning about Hickey's plan for revenge, realizes what?
5. Who does Karen call to inform that Abby is in danger no matter what after she learns of Hickey's plans for revenge?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)