|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Abby is discovered by Huey after she ran away, where is she taken?
(a) Back home.
(b) To the cabin.
(c) To the police station.
(d) To the hotel where Will is staying.
2. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
(a) He threatens to kill her.
(b) He runs away.
(c) He shoots her in the abdomen.
(d) He ties her up to a chair.
3. How does Huey frighten Abby after she runs away?
(a) By making loud noises.
(b) By saying that he is going to hurt her if she does not appear.
(c) By saying that hungry bears live in the forest.
(d) By saying that she might be bitten by snakes.
4. Why can't much action be taken after the McDills tell their story?
(a) The police are already on the kidnapped child case.
(b) The detectives do not believe the story.
(c) The case occurred too long ago for police record.
(d) For fear of placing the current kidnapped child in more danger.
5. When Karen tends to Abby, what does she ask Abby to try to do?
(a) Try to run away from the kidnapper.
(b) Steal the kidnapper's cell phone.
(c) Scream as much as possible.
(d) Pretend like she is really sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. McDill and his wife discuss their kidnapping story with whom?
2. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
3. What does the kidnapper do to keep Karen from knowing where they are going?
4. As Will continues to track the cell phone president, what occurs?
5. Which character receives the phone call and permission to release the child?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)