|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question of Karen's does Hickey refuse to answer in Chapter 11 as Karen helps Hickey?
(a) Where Abby is located.
(b) Who is the woman with Will.
(c) How much ransom is.
(d) Why her family was targeted.
2. How does Will try to communicate his knowledge of Hickey to Karen?
(a) Through an email.
(b) On a fax.
(c) Over a voice-mail on her cell phone.
(d) Over the phone.
3. Will suggests that FBI take what action in order to find Abby?
(a) Use search canines all over the area where the signal was detected.
(b) Bring physicians along to help Abby.
(c) Be fully prepared to kill Hickey and Huey.
(d) Fly a helicopter in the area where the signal has been detected.
4. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
5. How is the president of the cell phone provider connected to the one of the characters in the book?
(a) The president is one of Will's former patients.
(b) The president is Margaret McDill.
(c) The president is Abby's grandfather.
(d) Hickey is the president of the cell phone privider.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Huey's body does Karen slice open?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
3. How much money does Will try to give to Cheryl in a last attempt to receive her help?
4. Where does Hickey direct Karen to when they return to the Jennings's home after tending to Abby?
5. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)