|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
(a) She becomes incredibly excited and screams.
(b) She hugs him and refuses to let him go.
(c) She is unable to recognize him.
(d) She faints.
2. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
(a) He ties her up to a chair.
(b) He shoots her in the abdomen.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He threatens to kill her.
3. After Huey talks to Hickey, while at the airport Karen knows she must get to Abby to do what?
(a) Give her clean clothes.
(b) Get her away from Huey.
(c) Give her the proper medication.
(d) Bring her to the hospital.
4. How was Cheryl raised?
(a) In a foster home.
(b) In a caring family environment.
(c) As part of a wealthy family.
(d) In an abusive home.
5. Who does the kidnapper allow Karen to call after she cares for Abby?
(b) The police.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Abby's doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
2. Karen is able to talk to who while Will continues to talk to the cell phone provider?
3. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
4. How many mothers did Karen find out that Hickey has raped?
5. After Cheryl first explains the kidnapping, Will knows that he has to do what in order to help his daughter and wife?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)