|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hickey plan to take Karen first in order to get the police off their trail?
(a) To meet Will and Cheryl.
(b) A motel.
(c) The airport.
(d) The bus station.
2. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A sales-man.
(b) A lawn-care man.
(c) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
(d) A old-family friend.
3. Karen is able to talk to who while Will continues to talk to the cell phone provider?
(b) The police.
4. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(b) Will's gun.
(c) A bottle of poison.
(d) A knife.
5. Who is the kidnapper's partner at the Jennings's home?
(a) Will Jennings.
(b) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(c) Joe Hickley.
(d) Huey Cotton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns out to be the kidnapper's third partner?
2. When Hickey asks Will if he contacted the FBI, how does Will respond?
3. Karen uses what to threaten Hickey before he tries to rape her?
4. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
5. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)