|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 2 years.
2. What important information does Karen learn about Hickey's motive for the kidnapping?
(a) He blames Will for his son's death.
(b) Hickey's only motive is money.
(c) Will owes him money from a former bet.
(d) He blames Will for his mother's death.
3. How are the McDills going to identify the kidnappers?
(a) They are not able to attempt identification.
(b) Create witness sketches.
(c) Identify the criminals in a line-up.
(d) Through mug shots.
4. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
(a) The hotel hallway.
(b) A strip club.
(c) A casino.
(d) A bar.
5. Will knows that he needs to be more forceful with Cheryl when he receives a message from who warning him of Hickey's revenge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
2. How does Karen learn about Hickey's motives of revenge for the kidnapping?
3. What does Hickey hit Karen on the head with?
4. What major character does Will first notice while giving his speech?
5. When Abby returns to the cabin, where does she find the cellphone?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)