|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Hickey and Karen are on the highway what does Hickey become aware of?
(a) Police surveillance.
(b) Huey has been killed.
(c) Will and Cheryl are in the car behind them.
(d) Abby has been rescued.
2. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
3. How does Karen learn about Hickey's motives of revenge for the kidnapping?
(a) He starts drinking heavily and tells her.
(b) Huey tells her.
(c) Will tells her over the phone.
(d) She forces the information out of him at gunpoint.
4. Where does Hickey direct Karen to when they return to the Jennings's home after tending to Abby?
(a) The kitchen.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The basement.
5. Where does Cheryl suggest that Huey may have taken Abby?
(a) A house in McComb.
(b) Back to the Jenning's home.
(c) Back to the cabin.
(d) A house in Biloxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only outside character who knows where Abby truly is during the kidnapping?
2. Even though Ferris still is not able to locate the cell phone signal, what is the next action he wants to take?
3. What will be the worst result of Cheryl's possible non-recovery from Will's forceful actions?
4. As Will continues to track the cell phone president, what occurs?
5. How are the McDills going to identify the kidnappers?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)