|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Huey's car that slows his and Abby's progress?
(a) The battery dies.
(b) He gets into an accident.
(c) He gets a flat tire.
(d) He runs out of gas.
2. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
(a) Will will not be killed.
(b) Karen and Abby will be bought back home.
(c) Abby will be set free.
(d) Karen and Abby will be released in a public area.
3. Where do Karen and Hickey get dressed to go in the morning after the kidnapping occurs?
(a) To the airport to meet Will and Cheryl.
(b) The accountant's office to approve the money transfer.
(c) To the cabin where Abby and Huey are.
(d) To the local police station to report the kidnapping.
4. When Karen tends to Abby, what does she ask Abby to try to do?
(a) Scream as much as possible.
(b) Try to run away from the kidnapper.
(c) Steal the kidnapper's cell phone.
(d) Pretend like she is really sick.
5. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
2. How does Karen help Hickey after she injures him?
3. Who shows up at the Jennings's home before Karen and Hickey are able to leave for the accountant's office?
4. Will is disappointed about what event at the bank?
5. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)