|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hickey plan to take Karen first in order to get the police off their trail?
(a) The airport.
(b) The bus station.
(c) A motel.
(d) To meet Will and Cheryl.
2. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
(a) A guarantee that he will not go to the police after the ordeal.
(b) The entire ransom.
(c) Half of the ransom money.
(d) Help to get out of the abusive relationship.
3. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
4. What does the kidnapper do to keep Karen from knowing where they are going?
(a) He puts her in the trunk of the car.
(b) He blindfolds her.
(c) He drugs her.
(d) He puts a bag over her head.
5. Where does Abby hide when she runs away from the cabin?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In the neighbor's house.
(d) In the shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
2. Where does Cheryl suggest that Huey may have taken Abby?
3. As Will continues to track the cell phone president, what occurs?
4. What conclusion does Will come up with over and over again as his last resort to help his family?
5. Even though Ferris still is not able to locate the cell phone signal, what is the next action he wants to take?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)