|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A sales-man.
(b) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
(c) A old-family friend.
(d) A lawn-care man.
2. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
(a) An additive cancer drug.
(b) To counteract the effects of the drug Anectine.
(c) To control paralysis.
(d) To control psychosis.
3. Before Hickey tries to have sex with Karen, Hickey allows Karen alone for a minute to do what?
(a) Use the restroom.
(b) To fall asleep.
(c) To call Will.
(d) Insert her diaphragm.
4. How was Cheryl raised?
(a) In an abusive home.
(b) In a foster home.
(c) As part of a wealthy family.
(d) In a caring family environment.
5. Who is Cheryl most afraid of throughout the whole story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't much action be taken after the McDills tell their story?
2. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
3. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
4. Dr. McDill and his wife discuss their kidnapping story with whom?
5. As Will continues to track the cell phone president, what occurs?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)