|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen try to do to distract Hickey once they return from the cabin to keep him from forcing himself on her?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She gives him a sleeping pill.
(c) She tries to get him drunk.
(d) She locks him in the basement.
2. While Karen is holding Hickey at gunpoint, who does she make a phone call to?
(b) The police.
3. When Will attacks Cheryl, what he discover?
(a) She is innocent.
(b) She too was kidnapped.
(c) She has more than one gun.
(d) She has an assortment of bruises all over her body.
4. It's learned that Hickey's mother died from what medical condition?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A blood clot.
(d) Breast Cancer.
5. How are the McDills going to identify the kidnappers?
(a) Identify the criminals in a line-up.
(b) Create witness sketches.
(c) Through mug shots.
(d) They are not able to attempt identification.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Abby finally wakes-up from the chloroform, where is she?
2. Who is Cheryl most afraid of throughout the whole story?
3. How much money will Will convince his accountant to transfer?
4. Where does Hickey direct Karen to when they return to the Jennings's home after tending to Abby?
5. When Will gives Cheryl the gun back, what does she do?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)