|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cheryl most afraid of throughout the whole story?
2. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
(a) The phones have all been dialed into a recorded message.
(b) The police have already been called.
(c) All the phones are gone.
(d) The phone lines have been cut.
3. How is the president of the cell phone provider connected to the one of the characters in the book?
(a) The president is Margaret McDill.
(b) Hickey is the president of the cell phone privider.
(c) The president is one of Will's former patients.
(d) The president is Abby's grandfather.
4. What is Cheryl's response when asked why the Jennings family was targeted?
(a) Hickey is seeking revenge on Will.
(b) She refuses to answer.
(c) The Jennings' family wealth contributed to the decision.
(d) She insists that it nothing personal.
5. How does Will find out that Abby was kidnapped?
(a) The kidnapping is on the news.
(b) From the woman who Will lets use his phone.
(c) Karen calls Will's hotel room.
(d) From kidapper's Huey Cotton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the FBI want to have completed before the kidnappers are tipped-off that they are suspects in the kidnapping crime?
2. When Karen is forced to leave, who is supposed to care for Abby?
3. What part of Huey's body does Karen slice open?
4. What does Karen try to do to distract Hickey once they return from the cabin to keep him from forcing himself on her?
5. What does the kidnapper agree to give to Abby after Will threatens him?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)