|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will does not believe that Huey has the guts to perform what action to conclude the kidnapping?
(a) Kill Abby.
(b) Turn himself in to the police.
(c) Kill Hickey.
(d) Rape Karen.
2. What type of food does Abby refuse from Huey?
3. What major character does Will first notice while giving his speech?
(a) His daughter.
(b) The kidnapper's partner Huey Cotton.
(c) The kidnapper's wife Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) A old-friend who he has not talked to in 5 years.
4. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
(a) An additive cancer drug.
(b) To control paralysis.
(c) To control psychosis.
(d) To counteract the effects of the drug Anectine.
5. Who turns out to be the kidnapper's third partner?
(a) Peter McDill.
(b) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(c) Margaret McDill.
(d) Joe Hickey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cheryl feel after Will informs her that her past life was very much like prostitution?
2. Where is the actual ringing phone Abby is trying to reach?
3. How are the ransom amounts configured?
4. After Cheryl first explains the kidnapping, Will knows that he has to do what in order to help his daughter and wife?
5. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)