|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
(a) All the phones are gone.
(b) The phones have all been dialed into a recorded message.
(c) The phone lines have been cut.
(d) The police have already been called.
2. What event happens when Hickey regains control of the kidnapping after it appears that Abby is going to be saved in Chapter 10?
(a) Will is injured.
(b) Hickey rapes Karen.
(c) Huey finds Abby.
(d) The police are notified and do not respond.
3. How long do the kidnappers typically keep their victims?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 week.
4. Karen, soon after learning about Hickey's plan for revenge, realizes what?
(a) Hickey is all talk, but eventually will return Abby.
(b) Hickey does not plan to return Abby unharmed.
(c) Hickey is just interested in receiving his money.
(d) Hickey is planning to hurt Will.
5. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
(a) He pays her way through college.
(b) He helps her get away from an abusive ex-husband.
(c) He helps her through drug withdrawal and gets her out of prostitution.
(d) He saves her life after a traffic accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Cheryl first explains the kidnapping, Will knows that he has to do what in order to help his daughter and wife?
2. Will is instructed to contact his accountant and state that he needs cash for what?
3. It's learned that Hickey's mother died from what medical condition?
4. What is Cheryl's response when asked why the Jennings family was targeted?
5. Who does the FBI look for quietly at Beau Rivage to receive proof that the crime is really happening again?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)