|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the ransom amounts configured?
(a) It's enough to rescue the kidnappers child who is also held at ransom.
(b) It's enough to pay off the police who are on the case.
(c) Its enough for the kidnappers to live for an entire year.
(d) It's enough for the kidnappers to buy a rare sculpture.
2. What did Cheryl and Hickey do to the past men in Cheryl's life?
(a) They robbed them.
(b) They murdered them.
(c) They kidnapped their children.
(d) They blackmailed them.
3. What does the kidnapper do to keep Karen from knowing where they are going?
(a) He puts a bag over her head.
(b) He drugs her.
(c) He blindfolds her.
(d) He puts her in the trunk of the car.
4. When Hickey calls Huey as Abby returns to the cabin, who answers?
5. How does Karen learn about Hickey's motives of revenge for the kidnapping?
(a) He starts drinking heavily and tells her.
(b) She forces the information out of him at gunpoint.
(c) Huey tells her.
(d) Will tells her over the phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Hickey tries to have sex with Karen, Hickey allows Karen alone for a minute to do what?
2. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
3. At the police station, who does Dr. McDill recognize in a photo?
4. How is the president of the cell phone provider connected to the one of the characters in the book?
5. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)