|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cheryl's response when asked why the Jennings family was targeted?
(a) She refuses to answer.
(b) She insists that it nothing personal.
(c) Hickey is seeking revenge on Will.
(d) The Jennings' family wealth contributed to the decision.
2. What does the kidnapper agree to give to Abby after Will threatens him?
(a) Abby's medication.
(b) Her favorite blanket.
(c) A nutritious meal.
(d) A drink of water.
3. What does Karen continue to think about as she is dancing for Hickey?
(a) The ransom money.
(b) Her suffering love life with Will.
(c) Her daughter's health.
(d) Her husband's medical conference.
4. How many mothers did Karen find out that Hickey has raped?
(a) 5 mothers.
(b) 7 mothers.
(c) 3 mothers.
(d) 1 mother.
5. Where is the actual ringing phone Abby is trying to reach?
(a) On the floor, in the kitchen.
(b) A landline in the bedroom.
(c) In the yard.
(d) Huey's pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
2. As Will continues to track the cell phone president, what occurs?
3. What is Huey doing when Abby tries to run away?
4. Who does the kidnapper allow Karen to call after she cares for Abby?
5. What does Karen try to do to distract Hickey once they return from the cabin to keep him from forcing himself on her?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)