|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Huey eventually finds Abby, what does he do to her?
(a) He threathens to hurt her.
(b) Kills her mother.
(c) Ties her up and puts her in the basement.
(d) Takes the cell phone away from her.
2. What game does Abby convince Huey to play with her while in the cabin?
(b) A card game.
(d) Beauty and the Beast.
3. Where does Hickey direct Karen to when they return to the Jennings's home after tending to Abby?
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The basement.
4. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
(a) The phones have all been dialed into a recorded message.
(b) All the phones are gone.
(c) The phone lines have been cut.
(d) The police have already been called.
5. Why can't much action be taken after the McDills tell their story?
(a) The detectives do not believe the story.
(b) The case occurred too long ago for police record.
(c) For fear of placing the current kidnapped child in more danger.
(d) The police are already on the kidnapped child case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the FBI want to have completed before the kidnappers are tipped-off that they are suspects in the kidnapping crime?
2. Who is Cheryl most afraid of throughout the whole story?
3. What breakfast food does Hickey force Karen to make after Karen learns the truth about why her family was targeted for the kidnapping?
4. While Karen is holding Hickey at gunpoint, who does she make a phone call to?
5. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)