|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) A knife.
(b) A bottle of poison.
(c) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(d) Will's gun.
2. After Abby is discovered by Huey after she ran away, where is she taken?
(a) To the hotel where Will is staying.
(b) To the cabin.
(c) To the police station.
(d) Back home.
3. While Karen is holding Hickey at gunpoint, who does she make a phone call to?
(d) The police.
4. How does Huey frighten Abby after she runs away?
(a) By saying that she might be bitten by snakes.
(b) By saying that he is going to hurt her if she does not appear.
(c) By making loud noises.
(d) By saying that hungry bears live in the forest.
5. Why does Karen cooperate for Hickey and his sexual advances?
(a) She starts to develop feelings for Hickey.
(b) Karen is influenced by alcohol.
(c) Hickey drugged Karen with medication.
(d) In hopes of sparing Abby pain or death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen, soon after learning about Hickey's plan for revenge, realizes what?
2. What does Karen continue to think about as she is dancing for Hickey?
3. Who turns out to be the kidnapper's third partner?
4. What question of Karen's does Hickey refuse to answer in Chapter 11 as Karen helps Hickey?
5. What is Cheryl's response when asked why the Jennings family was targeted?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)