|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
(a) Mrs. McDill personally knew the kidnappers.
(b) Mrs. McDill knows about the current kidnapping.
(c) Hickey made her pay more ransom than he initially knew about.
(d) Hickey forced her to perform acts of sex.
2. What is Cheryl's response when asked why the Jennings family was targeted?
(a) She insists that it nothing personal.
(b) The Jennings' family wealth contributed to the decision.
(c) Hickey is seeking revenge on Will.
(d) She refuses to answer.
3. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
(a) All the phones are gone.
(b) The phones have all been dialed into a recorded message.
(c) The phone lines have been cut.
(d) The police have already been called.
4. What is discovered about Hickey's childhood?
(a) His mother was an alcoholic.
(b) He came from an abusive home.
(c) He was kidnapped as a child.
(d) His father was a doctor.
5. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
(a) Every half hour.
(b) Every 2 hours.
(c) Every day.
(d) Every hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cheryl's former occupation?
2. Dr. McDill and his wife discuss their kidnapping story with whom?
3. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
4. How does Huey frighten Abby after she runs away?
5. After Cheryl first explains the kidnapping, Will knows that he has to do what in order to help his daughter and wife?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)