|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Will attacks Cheryl, what he discover?
(a) She is innocent.
(b) She too was kidnapped.
(c) She has more than one gun.
(d) She has an assortment of bruises all over her body.
2. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
(a) Will will not be killed.
(b) Karen and Abby will be bought back home.
(c) Abby will be set free.
(d) Karen and Abby will be released in a public area.
3. What part of Huey's body does Karen slice open?
(a) His neck.
(b) His hand.
(c) His arm.
(d) His thigh.
4. What does Hickey threaten Will with if the police get involved?
(a) Hickey will kill Karen.
(b) Abby will taken out of the country.
(c) Huey will be given the order to kill Abby.
(d) Will will become Hickey next victim.
5. How are the ransom amounts configured?
(a) It's enough to rescue the kidnappers child who is also held at ransom.
(b) Its enough for the kidnappers to live for an entire year.
(c) It's enough to pay off the police who are on the case.
(d) It's enough for the kidnappers to buy a rare sculpture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Cheryl raised?
2. Will does not believe that Huey has the guts to perform what action to conclude the kidnapping?
3. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
4. What event happens when Hickey regains control of the kidnapping after it appears that Abby is going to be saved in Chapter 10?
5. How does Karen help Hickey after she injures him?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)