|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Huey frighten Abby after she runs away?
(a) By saying that he is going to hurt her if she does not appear.
(b) By saying that she might be bitten by snakes.
(c) By saying that hungry bears live in the forest.
(d) By making loud noises.
2. Where does Abby hide when she runs away from the cabin?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the shed.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In the neighbor's house.
3. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
(a) Mrs. McDill personally knew the kidnappers.
(b) Mrs. McDill knows about the current kidnapping.
(c) Hickey made her pay more ransom than he initially knew about.
(d) Hickey forced her to perform acts of sex.
4. What conclusion does Will come up with over and over again as his last resort to help his family?
(a) To convince the police that help is needed.
(b) To find Abby himself.
(c) Obtain Cheryl's help.
(d) To return home and kill Hickey.
5. What does Karen continue to think about as she is dancing for Hickey?
(a) The ransom money.
(b) Her daughter's health.
(c) Her husband's medical conference.
(d) Her suffering love life with Will.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hickey direct Karen to when they return to the Jennings's home after tending to Abby?
2. When Abby returns to the cabin, where does she find the cellphone?
3. How does Karen learn about Hickey's motives of revenge for the kidnapping?
4. How does Cheryl feel after Will informs her that her past life was very much like prostitution?
5. What breakfast food does Hickey force Karen to make after Karen learns the truth about why her family was targeted for the kidnapping?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)