|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Karen and Hickey get dressed to go in the morning after the kidnapping occurs?
(a) To the local police station to report the kidnapping.
(b) To the airport to meet Will and Cheryl.
(c) The accountant's office to approve the money transfer.
(d) To the cabin where Abby and Huey are.
2. At the broker's office, what does Karen do?
(a) She does exactly what she is told.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She gets the broker to call the police.
(d) She tells the broker not to give Hickey the money.
3. What does the FBI want to have completed before the kidnappers are tipped-off that they are suspects in the kidnapping crime?
(a) The current kidnapped child needs to be returned.
(b) The FBI has nothing to do with the case.
(c) The ransom needs to be paid.
(d) More evidence needs to discovered.
4. What does the kidnapper do to keep Karen from knowing where they are going?
(a) He drugs her.
(b) He puts her in the trunk of the car.
(c) He puts a bag over her head.
(d) He blindfolds her.
5. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
(a) They should start going to therapy to help them cope.
(b) Forget about the past kidnapping.
(c) Go to the FBI regarding their kidnapping ordeal.
(d) That they should try to help the Jennings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the kidnapper agree to give to Abby after Will threatens him?
2. How many more kidnappings does Hickey plan to perform after his current one?
3. What event happens when Hickey regains control of the kidnapping after it appears that Abby is going to be saved in Chapter 10?
4. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
5. What does Will insist on taking with him into the bank?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)