|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Cheryl raised?
(a) In a foster home.
(b) In an abusive home.
(c) As part of a wealthy family.
(d) In a caring family environment.
2. What does Will insist on taking with him into the bank?
(a) The car keys and cell phone.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His gun.
(d) His ID.
3. How many mothers did Karen find out that Hickey has raped?
(a) 1 mother.
(b) 3 mothers.
(c) 5 mothers.
(d) 7 mothers.
4. In a last attempt to save Abby, in exchange for Cheryl's help what does Will offer her?
(a) Help to get her out of her abusive relationship.
(b) All the money in his and Karen bank accounts.
(c) All the ransom money.
(d) A promise that he will not turn her into the police.
5. What does the kidnapper agree to give to Abby after Will threatens him?
(a) A drink of water.
(b) A nutritious meal.
(c) Her favorite blanket.
(d) Abby's medication.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey threaten Will with if the police get involved?
2. Will and Karen are given no choice but to conclude the kidnapping by __________.
3. Why can't much action be taken after the McDills tell their story?
4. How does Karen help Hickey after she injures him?
5. Karen is able to talk to who while Will continues to talk to the cell phone provider?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)