|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the FBI want to have completed before the kidnappers are tipped-off that they are suspects in the kidnapping crime?
(a) More evidence needs to discovered.
(b) The ransom needs to be paid.
(c) The current kidnapped child needs to be returned.
(d) The FBI has nothing to do with the case.
2. At the broker's office, what does Karen do?
(a) She tells the broker not to give Hickey the money.
(b) She does exactly what she is told.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She gets the broker to call the police.
3. When Huey eventually finds Abby, what does he do to her?
(a) Takes the cell phone away from her.
(b) He threathens to hurt her.
(c) Ties her up and puts her in the basement.
(d) Kills her mother.
4. When Hickey calls 911, what information does he learn?
(a) Someone else has already called 911.
(b) The police have already rescued Abby.
(c) He is not able to call 911.
(d) The police do not believe his story.
5. How many mothers did Karen find out that Hickey has raped?
(a) 7 mothers.
(b) 5 mothers.
(c) 1 mother.
(d) 3 mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
2. Who does Will take inside the bank with him?
3. Karen is asked to go to the Coliseum to deal with what problem?
4. When Will gives Cheryl the gun back, what does she do?
5. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)