|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character which Hickey shoots?
(b) Stephanie Morgan.
(d) Dr. McDill.
2. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
(a) Forget about the past kidnapping.
(b) They should start going to therapy to help them cope.
(c) Go to the FBI regarding their kidnapping ordeal.
(d) That they should try to help the Jennings.
3. Who shows up at the Jennings's home before Karen and Hickey are able to leave for the accountant's office?
(a) Stephanie Morgan.
(b) Mrs. McDill.
(c) Dr. McDill.
(d) A FBI agent.
4. How many mothers did Karen find out that Hickey has raped?
(a) 7 mothers.
(b) 1 mother.
(c) 3 mothers.
(d) 5 mothers.
5. How was Cheryl raised?
(a) In an abusive home.
(b) As part of a wealthy family.
(c) In a caring family environment.
(d) In a foster home.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Will continues to track the cell phone president, what occurs?
2. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
3. How is the president of the cell phone provider connected to the one of the characters in the book?
4. What does the FBI want to have completed before the kidnappers are tipped-off that they are suspects in the kidnapping crime?
5. How does Karen help Hickey after she injures him?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)