|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Karen help Hickey after she injures him?
(a) She gives him her cell phone.
(b) She gives him the ransom money.
(c) She stitches his wound.
(d) She surrenders.
2. How was Cheryl raised?
(a) In a foster home.
(b) In an abusive home.
(c) As part of a wealthy family.
(d) In a caring family environment.
3. In a last attempt to save Abby, in exchange for Cheryl's help what does Will offer her?
(a) Help to get her out of her abusive relationship.
(b) All the money in his and Karen bank accounts.
(c) All the ransom money.
(d) A promise that he will not turn her into the police.
4. What is discovered about Hickey's childhood?
(a) His father was a doctor.
(b) He was kidnapped as a child.
(c) He came from an abusive home.
(d) His mother was an alcoholic.
5. Karen is able to talk to who while Will continues to talk to the cell phone provider?
(c) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Karen tends to Abby, what does she ask Abby to try to do?
2. Abby is beginning to become ill because she ate what substance that Huey allowed her have?
3. Who does Will take inside the bank with him?
4. What does Hickey threaten Will with if the police get involved?
5. Will and Karen are given no choice but to conclude the kidnapping by __________.
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)