|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Cheryl raised?
(a) As part of a wealthy family.
(b) In a caring family environment.
(c) In an abusive home.
(d) In a foster home.
2. As Will continues to track the cell phone president, what occurs?
(a) He tries his best to track the cell phone call.
(b) He is not willing to help.
(c) He continues to not answer.
(d) He does not believe Will's story.
3. How are the McDills going to identify the kidnappers?
(a) Through mug shots.
(b) They are not able to attempt identification.
(c) Create witness sketches.
(d) Identify the criminals in a line-up.
4. Karen is able to talk to who while Will continues to talk to the cell phone provider?
(c) The police.
5. How many more kidnappings does Hickey plan to perform after his current one?
(a) 1 each year until he is caught.
(b) 1 until he receives enough money to move to his ranch.
(c) 5 more.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Karen help Hickey after she injures him?
2. When Hickey asks Will if he contacted the FBI, how does Will respond?
3. What is Cheryl's former occupation?
4. Who shows up at the Jennings's home before Karen and Hickey are able to leave for the accountant's office?
5. What does the kidnapper do to keep Karen from knowing where they are going?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)