|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Hickey meet Cheryl?
(a) Through a mutual friend.
(b) During college.
(c) At an AA meeting.
(d) At a strip club.
2. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
(a) That they should try to help the Jennings.
(b) They should start going to therapy to help them cope.
(c) Go to the FBI regarding their kidnapping ordeal.
(d) Forget about the past kidnapping.
3. When Hickey calls 911, what information does he learn?
(a) The police have already rescued Abby.
(b) The police do not believe his story.
(c) He is not able to call 911.
(d) Someone else has already called 911.
4. When Hickey asks Will if he contacted the FBI, how does Will respond?
(a) He confesses.
(b) He denies it.
(c) He does not answer.
(d) He hangs up the phone.
5. How does Karen help Hickey after she injures him?
(a) She gives him her cell phone.
(b) She stitches his wound.
(c) She gives him the ransom money.
(d) She surrenders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
2. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
3. How many more kidnappings does Hickey plan to perform after his current one?
4. Who is the first character which Hickey shoots?
5. What is Cheryl's former occupation?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)