|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Even though Ferris still is not able to locate the cell phone signal, what is the next action he wants to take?
(a) Talk to the local police about the situation.
(b) Finally contact the FBI.
(c) Try to call the cell phone over and over.
(d) Give-up on ever trying to find a signal.
2. Hickey tells Karen about a ranch he bought where?
(a) North Dakota.
(d) Costa Rica.
3. When Will attacks Cheryl, what he discover?
(a) She has more than one gun.
(b) She is innocent.
(c) She has an assortment of bruises all over her body.
(d) She too was kidnapped.
4. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
(a) Mrs. McDill personally knew the kidnappers.
(b) Hickey forced her to perform acts of sex.
(c) Hickey made her pay more ransom than he initially knew about.
(d) Mrs. McDill knows about the current kidnapping.
5. When Karen threatens to call 911, what does Hickey do?
(a) He threatens to kill her.
(b) He shoots her in the abdomen.
(c) He ties her up to a chair.
(d) He runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hickey asks Will if he contacted the FBI, how does Will respond?
2. Who shows up at the Jennings's home before Karen and Hickey are able to leave for the accountant's office?
3. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
4. What course of action does Will want to take to find Abby after he discovers that she has Huey's cell phone?
5. How many more kidnappings does Hickey plan to perform after his current one?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)