|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
(a) He helps her through drug withdrawal and gets her out of prostitution.
(b) He pays her way through college.
(c) He saves her life after a traffic accident.
(d) He helps her get away from an abusive ex-husband.
2. What does the kidnapper agree to give to Abby after Will threatens him?
(a) Her favorite blanket.
(b) Abby's medication.
(c) A drink of water.
(d) A nutritious meal.
3. How many more kidnappings does Hickey plan to perform after his current one?
(a) 1 each year until he is caught.
(c) 1 until he receives enough money to move to his ranch.
(d) 5 more.
4. Abby is beginning to become ill because she ate what substance that Huey allowed her have?
(a) Several bowls of Captain Crunch cereal.
(b) A whole box of cookies.
5. What event happens when Hickey regains control of the kidnapping after it appears that Abby is going to be saved in Chapter 10?
(a) The police are notified and do not respond.
(b) Will is injured.
(c) Hickey rapes Karen.
(d) Huey finds Abby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will insist on taking with him into the bank?
2. Why can't much action be taken after the McDills tell their story?
3. Even though Ferris still is not able to locate the cell phone signal, what is the next action he wants to take?
4. How was Cheryl raised?
5. While Karen is holding Hickey at gunpoint, who does she make a phone call to?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)