|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will and Karen are given no choice but to conclude the kidnapping by __________.
(a) Killing Hickey.
(b) Running away and trying to find Abby themselves.
(c) Continuing to call the police.
(d) Conceding like the families before them.
2. How many more kidnappings does Hickey plan to perform after his current one?
(b) 5 more.
(c) 1 until he receives enough money to move to his ranch.
(d) 1 each year until he is caught.
3. Who is the first character which Hickey shoots?
(b) Stephanie Morgan.
(c) Dr. McDill.
4. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
(a) That they should try to help the Jennings.
(b) Go to the FBI regarding their kidnapping ordeal.
(c) They should start going to therapy to help them cope.
(d) Forget about the past kidnapping.
5. As Will continues to track the cell phone president, what occurs?
(a) He continues to not answer.
(b) He does not believe Will's story.
(c) He tries his best to track the cell phone call.
(d) He is not willing to help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Will take inside the bank with him?
2. Karen is asked to go to the Coliseum to deal with what problem?
3. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
4. Even though Ferris still is not able to locate the cell phone signal, what is the next action he wants to take?
5. What does Hickey threaten Will with if the police get involved?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)