Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Galaxy's crew was so busy rearranging things, about what did Captain Laplace not have to worry?
2. Head Office stated to Captain Laplace, who could not go on the Mount Zeus mission?
3. Who flew the shuttle on the Mount Zeus mission?
4. What did Floyd, Van der Berg, and Chang request of Captain Laplace?
5. Close to the vents in Europa's tropical zone was home to what?
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Why isn't there more information found on the Shaka group?
Part 2) How would the story have been different if there had been more information imparted to the reader about this organization?
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Describe what is known about Shaka.
Part 2) If the group exists why does it seemingly refuse to take public responsibilities for its actions like many of the current terrorist groups?
Essay Topic 3
The subject of space exploration has been of interest to people for many years.
Part 1) What about this book seemed obtainable for humans within the next 100 years or so? Explain.
Part 2) What about the book seems clearly unrealistic and pure fantasy? Explain.
This section contains 1,088 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)