Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Galaxy's crew was so busy rearranging things, about what did Captain Laplace not have to worry?
2. Head Office stated to Captain Laplace, who could not go on the Mount Zeus mission?
3. Who flew the shuttle on the Mount Zeus mission?
4. What did Floyd, Van der Berg, and Chang request of Captain Laplace?
5. Close to the vents in Europa's tropical zone was home to what?
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Describe what is known about Shaka.
Part 2) If the group exists why does it seemingly refuse to take public responsibilities for its actions like many of the current terrorist groups?
Essay Topic 2
The two main captains in the story are Captain Smith and Captain Laplace.
Part 1) What about these two characters is the same?
Part 2) What about these characters is different?
Essay Topic 3
Part 1) There are many different moments of foreshadowing in the story. Choose one that you feel is the biggest moment of foreshadowing to write about.
Part 2) List a moment that could have been foreshadowing but wasn't and explain to what it could have logically pointed.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)