|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a concern of Floyd's about the diamond market?
2. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
3. What did Floyd do while at the Great Wall?
4. How long did Floyd and Van der Berg expect to be stranded on the Bill Tee?
5. What was the name of the ghost that appeared to Dr. Floyd on his previous missions?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the year 3010, what happens?
2. About what was Captain Smith's interview?
3. What does Floyd and Van der Berg discuss about Floyd's illusion?
4. Who does the group on the Universe think sent the warning to stay off of Europa?
5. What message did Van der Berg send to Earth?
6. Describe the surface of the Mount Zeus .
7. What would finding a diamond mountain do for the diamond market?
8. The Galaxy eventually ends up where?
9. What was the Universe's schedule upon approaching Europa?
10. About what was Victor Willis' video piece that Paul Kreuger had?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part 1) Speculate on why the author chooses not to reveal the intelligent creatures on Europa.
Part 2) Is it possible that these creatures communicate with the monolith and its trinity? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Part 1) Describe Dr. van der Berg's intentions when he first learns there may be a diamond under Mount Zeus.
Part 2) Why does he try so hard to keep it a secret?
Part 3) What would have been the reaction if van der Berg had announced that the diamond was there?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following to write about:
Part 1) Galaxy lands and finds that this new world is an exact replica of old earth and the two ecosystems are completely compatible.
Part 2) The creatures on Europa, or the monolith, are hostile towards humans.
Part 3) The monolith had been damaged when the giant diamond landed on Europa.
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)