|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Van der Berg ask Floyd if he had talked?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) Head Office.
2. Head Office stated to Captain Laplace, who could not go on the Mount Zeus mission?
(a) Maggie M'Bala.
(b) Mr. Chang.
(c) Rolf van der Berg.
(d) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
3. Old Faithful filled the fuel tanks with what?
(a) Sparlking pure water.
(b) High octane gasoline.
(c) Comet slime.
(d) Muddy slurry.
4. In Dr. Floyd's dream against whom was he defending himself?
(a) The Europans.
(b) The crew of the ship Universe.
(c) The crew of the ship Galaxy.
(d) Space Administrator Millson.
5. How many days did it take for the cabin to begin to smell bad on the shuttle?
(a) Three days.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. The crusts of neuron stars may be made of what?
2. Who is the only living man to have witnessed the birth of a new sun and solar system?
3. What is considered a poison in an atmosphere like Europa?
4. Why could Van der Berg not work at an Earth-based university after the rescue?
5. What caused the seas on Europa not to freeze solid?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the year 3010, what happens?
2. George and Jerry discovered what about Shaka?
3. Who does the group on the Universe think sent the warning to stay off of Europa?
4. What seems to have caused Dr. Floyd's restless dreams?
5. About what was Victor Willis' video piece that Paul Kreuger had?
6. What signs of life did Van der Berg observe on the Europan surface?
7. What was the order that Captain Laplace received from Head Office?
8. What was the Universe's schedule upon approaching Europa?
9. Describe the sea monster that ate Rosie's body.
10. After the rescue, how did Rolf van der Berg fair professionally and financially?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)