|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of the unexpected landing, the Bill Tee would not be able to go where?
(a) Back to the sea.
(b) The Universe.
(c) The Galaxy.
(d) Up the Mount.
2. How large was the Universe's video library?
(a) Enough for a day or two.
(b) Enough for several lifetimes of viewing.
(c) Enough for a date night.
(d) Enough for a couple of months.
3. What was the title of Ross' paper in 1981?
(a) The ice layers of Uranus and Venus--Diamonds in the Sky.
(b) How to make diamonds.
(c) Diamonds in the Sky and in the ground.
(d) How diamonds are made.
4. Captain Laplace allowed the scientists to do what?
(a) Eat gourmet foods.
(b) Relax on Sundays.
(c) Sleep late.
(d) Explore Europa.
5. What did the ground look like on Mount Zeus?
(a) Ice crystals.
(b) Broken glass.
(d) Shiny pennies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appearance did the black monolith have?
2. What was Vivien Leigh's last motion picture?
3. What covers the historical monuments in the year 3001?
4. When Lucifer fades, what returns?
5. What time was dinner on the Universe?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)