|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dr. Floyd ask to research Shaka?
(a) Chris Floyd.
(b) Oom Paul.
(c) Rolf van der Berg.
(d) George and Jerry.
2. What caused the seas on Europa not to freeze solid?
(a) The moon's orbit.
(b) Europa's core.
(c) Jupitor's gravity.
(d) Lucifer's heat.
3. How did the Galaxy secure itself to the beach?
(a) Buried its nose in the sand.
(b) Broke a wing in the sand.
(c) Filled its fuel tanks with sand.
(d) Extended its landing gear.
4. Drifting at sea, the Galaxy runs into what?
(a) A geyser.
(b) An island.
(c) A large wave.
(d) An iceberg.
5. What is Dr. Heywood Floyd's new nickname?
(a) Captain Floyd.
(b) Suicide Floyd.
(c) Matey Floyd.
(d) Heywood Suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when the doctor put out the body through the refuse door?
2. What could be exposed on Europa but not anywhere else in the Solar System?
3. What caused the morale of the Galaxy to become euphoric?
4. What did Floyd, Van der Berg, and Chang request of Captain Laplace?
5. Before the main course at dinner, what did Captain Smith do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the order that Captain Laplace received from Head Office?
2. How much time did refueling on Haley's comet save the Universe?
3. Define perturbation theory.
4. What lives on Europa close to the vents in the tropical region?
5. What was the encouraging words from the Universe?
6. With what creatures in the sea did the Galaxy come in contact?
7. What does Floyd and Van der Berg discuss about Floyd's illusion?
8. In the year 3010, what happens?
9. Why was Captain Laplace not concerned with morale of the crew upon landing?
10. What was the Universe's schedule upon approaching Europa?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)