|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mr.Chang propose they get to their destination?
(a) Make a boat.
(b) Fly the shuttle.
(c) Move the Universe.
2. How did Europa start out?
(a) Rocky refuse.
(b) Clay debris.
(c) A hilly cavern.
(d) A flat piece of ice.
3. What did Captain Smith use up his baggage allowance to bring on board?
(a) Vintage wine.
(b) Toilet paper.
(d) Coffee beans.
4. On Europa what do the Floaters do? Guardians
(a) Taker of the order of the land.
(b) Harvest the sea.
(c) Removes nutrients from the lava streams.
(d) Guardians of the land.
5. What did those aboard the Galaxy name the island on which they landed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the seas on Europa not to freeze solid?
2. Captain Laplace allowed the scientists to do what?
3. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
4. What appearance did the black monolith have?
5. Who is the trinity that administrates Europa?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)