|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Europa start out?
(a) Clay debris.
(b) A hilly cavern.
(c) A flat piece of ice.
(d) Rocky refuse.
2. What does Dave Bowman consider greater than love?
3. What is considered a poison in an atmosphere like Europa?
(d) Iron pyrite.
4. On Europa what do the Floaters do? Guardians
(a) Harvest the sea.
(b) Removes nutrients from the lava streams.
(c) Guardians of the land.
(d) Taker of the order of the land.
5. Why did Captain Smith cut the Universe's trip short?
(a) To go to the Galaxy's rescue.
(b) A sickness on board.
(c) They needed to go to Earth.
(d) Haley's comet was too hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Dr. Floyd ask to research Shaka?
2. By what is the value of diamonds controlled?
3. Why could Van der Berg not work at an Earth-based university after the rescue?
4. What did the air smell like on Europa?
5. Who was enjoying herself /himself on Ganymede?
Short Essay Questions
1. The Galaxy eventually ends up where?
2. What message did Van der Berg send to Earth?
3. With what creatures in the sea did the Galaxy come in contact?
4. George and Jerry discovered what about Shaka?
5. Describe the sea monster that ate Rosie's body.
6. What seems to have caused Dr. Floyd's restless dreams?
7. What does Floyd and Van der Berg discuss about Floyd's illusion?
8. Who does the group on the Universe think sent the warning to stay off of Europa?
9. About what was Victor Willis' video piece that Paul Kreuger had?
10. How did Van der Berg explain diamond formation to Floyd?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)