|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Galaxy's crew was so busy rearranging things, about what did Captain Laplace not have to worry?
(a) The crew's appetite.
(b) The crew's need for exercise.
(c) The crew's morale.
(d) The crew's milieu.
2. Head Office stated to Captain Laplace, who could not go on the Mount Zeus mission?
(a) Maggie M'Bala.
(b) Rolf van der Berg.
(c) Mr. Chang.
(d) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
3. Who flew the shuttle on the Mount Zeus mission?
(a) Mr. Chang.
(b) Captain Laplace.
(c) Van der Berg.
(d) Chris Floyd.
4. What did Floyd, Van der Berg, and Chang request of Captain Laplace?
(a) To go home.
(b) To go exploring the sea caves.
(c) To go to Mount Zeus.
(d) To go out to sea.
5. Close to the vents in Europa's tropical zone was home to what?
(a) Mutant sharks.
(b) Plants, bizarre slugs and worms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the main course at dinner, what did Captain Smith do?
2. Why could Van der Berg not work at an Earth-based university after the rescue?
3. Willis was upset because the diamonds were gone forever, but about what did he not know?
4. What covers the historical monuments in the year 3001?
5. What did those aboard the Galaxy name the island on which they landed?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)