|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did it take for the cabin to begin to smell bad on the shuttle?
(a) Three days.
(b) A week.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
2. What was Floyd's grandfather wearing in his illusion?
(a) A swimsuit.
(b) A tuxedo.
(c) A naval uniform.
(d) A dressing gown.
3. When they landed on Europa who did Dr Heywood attempt to contact?
(a) Dave Bowman.
(c) Sir Lawrence.
(d) Yva Merlin.
4. How did Europa start out?
(a) A hilly cavern.
(b) Clay debris.
(c) A flat piece of ice.
(d) Rocky refuse.
5. What did Floyd do while at the Great Wall?
(a) Land the shuttle.
(b) Tour the inside of an igloo.
(c) Take still photos of the weather.
(d) Take a video of the creatures there.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what did the interviewer liken the ship's voyage?
2. How long did Floyd and Van der Berg expect to be stranded on the Bill Tee?
3. What did the ground look like on Mount Zeus?
4. Who did Dr. Floyd ask to research Shaka?
5. What killed the monster?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Second Officer Jolson's idea about getting to the Galaxy faster?
2. With what creatures in the sea did the Galaxy come in contact?
3. Why was Captain Laplace not concerned with morale of the crew upon landing?
4. What lives on Europa close to the vents in the tropical region?
5. Despite Captain Smith's misgivings, who requests that they go along with Jolson's plan?
6. Describe the surface of the Mount Zeus .
7. The Galaxy eventually ends up where?
8. How much time did refueling on Haley's comet save the Universe?
9. How did Van der Berg explain diamond formation to Floyd?
10. About what was Captain Smith's interview?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)