|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the trinity that administrates Europa?
(a) Dave Bowman, Hal, and Heywood Floyd.
(b) Dave Bowman, Hal, and William Tsung.
(c) Chris Floyd, Heywood Floyd and Hal.
(d) Hal, Dave Bowman and Chris Floyd.
2. Who did Dr. Floyd ask to research Shaka?
(a) George and Jerry.
(b) Chris Floyd.
(c) Rolf van der Berg.
(d) Oom Paul.
3. What caused the seas on Europa not to freeze solid?
(a) Europa's core.
(b) Jupitor's gravity.
(c) Lucifer's heat.
(d) The moon's orbit.
4. Because of the unexpected landing, the Bill Tee would not be able to go where?
(a) Back to the sea.
(b) The Universe.
(c) The Galaxy.
(d) Up the Mount.
5. What caused the morale of the Galaxy to become euphoric?
(a) The loss of oxygen in the cabin.
(b) The news that Rosie is dead.
(c) The death of the monster.
(d) The news of the rescue by the Universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appearance did the black monolith have?
2. What did they set up first before retrieving samples?
3. In Dr. Floyd's dream against whom was he defending himself?
4. Close to the vents in Europa's tropical zone was home to what?
5. What is Dr. Heywood Floyd's new nickname?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the surface of the Mount Zeus .
2. What signs of life did Van der Berg observe on the Europan surface?
3. In the year 3010, what happens?
4. Why was Captain Laplace not concerned with morale of the crew upon landing?
5. What would finding a diamond mountain do for the diamond market?
6. What was the order that Captain Laplace received from Head Office?
7. About what was Victor Willis' video piece that Paul Kreuger had?
8. George and Jerry discovered what about Shaka?
9. As the Bill Tee flies over the monolith, describe what the occupants see?
10. With what creatures in the sea did the Galaxy come in contact?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)