|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dr. Floyd ask to research Shaka?
(a) Oom Paul.
(b) Rolf van der Berg.
(c) George and Jerry.
(d) Chris Floyd.
2. What caused the seas on Europa not to freeze solid?
(a) The moon's orbit.
(b) Jupitor's gravity.
(c) Lucifer's heat.
(d) Europa's core.
3. How long did the Galaxy have to wait to be rescued?
(a) Twenty days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Twenty seven days.
(d) Two hours.
4. What appearance did the black monolith have?
(a) A washer and dryer.
(b) A crypt.
(c) A refrigerator.
(d) An ordinary tombstone.
5. What was Vivien Leigh's last motion picture?
(a) To Kill A Mockingbird.
(b) The Ship of Fools.
(c) Gone With The Wind.
(d) Gods and Generals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What process could remove the colloidal carbons and other compounds from the fuel?
2. What did Floyd do while at the Great Wall?
3. Close to the vents in Europa's tropical zone was home to what?
4. How fast was the Universe traveling?
5. The meal would begin with what if the drive was on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Second Officer Jolson's idea about getting to the Galaxy faster?
2. Describe the surface of the Mount Zeus .
3. George and Jerry discovered what about Shaka?
4. Despite Captain Smith's misgivings, who requests that they go along with Jolson's plan?
5. Who becomes the three guardians, and what is the monolith's role?
6. What was the Universe's schedule upon approaching Europa?
7. About what was Captain Smith's interview?
8. How did Yva Merlin spent her exiled time on the Universe?
9. What would finding a diamond mountain do for the diamond market?
10. How much time did refueling on Haley's comet save the Universe?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)