|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Willis was upset because the diamonds were gone forever, but about what did he not know?
2. "History never repeats itself-but historical situations recur" is a quote by whom?
(a) William Tsung.
(b) Victor Willis.
(c) Margaret M'Bala.
(d) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
3. Who was enjoying herself /himself on Ganymede?
(a) Yva Merlin.
(c) Maggie M'Bala.
(d) Victor Willis.
4. Drifting at sea, the Galaxy runs into what?
(a) An island.
(b) A geyser.
(c) A large wave.
(d) An iceberg.
5. Who flew the shuttle on the Mount Zeus mission?
(a) Chris Floyd.
(b) Captain Laplace.
(c) Van der Berg.
(d) Mr. Chang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the officer on watch observe one morning in this chapter?
2. About what two subjects does Dr. Floyd prefer not to discuss?
3. What killed the monster?
4. What did they see while traveling by the Great Wall?
5. How long did Floyd and Van der Berg expect to be stranded on the Bill Tee?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)