|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zero gravity caused Dr. Floyd not to be able to do what?
(a) Consume coffee.
(b) Eat well.
(c) Drink alcohol.
(d) Sleep well.
2. How large was the Universe's video library?
(a) Enough for a date night.
(b) Enough for a day or two.
(c) Enough for a couple of months.
(d) Enough for several lifetimes of viewing.
3. By what is the value of diamonds controlled?
(a) The weight.
(b) The quality.
(c) The demand.
(d) The dealers and the producers.
4. What did Mr.Jolson propose?
(a) To refuel on Mars.
(b) To eat more cake.
(c) To get more fuel from Old Faithful.
(d) To go to Earth for fuel.
5. What time was dinner on the Universe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the monster appear to be to the crew?
2. What did they set up first before retrieving samples?
3. What does Dave Bowman consider greater than love?
4. What did Floyd, Van der Berg, and Chang request of Captain Laplace?
5. What killed the monster?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the surface of the Mount Zeus .
2. How did Yva Merlin spent her exiled time on the Universe?
3. George and Jerry discovered what about Shaka?
4. With what creatures in the sea did the Galaxy come in contact?
5. What seems to have caused Dr. Floyd's restless dreams?
6. Why was Captain Laplace not concerned with morale of the crew upon landing?
7. What lives on Europa close to the vents in the tropical region?
8. Describe the sea monster that ate Rosie's body.
9. Who does the group on the Universe think sent the warning to stay off of Europa?
10. What was the encouraging words from the Universe?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)