|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Captain Smith cut the Universe's trip short?
(a) They needed to go to Earth.
(b) To go to the Galaxy's rescue.
(c) A sickness on board.
(d) Haley's comet was too hot.
2. What is the nickname of the shuttle?
(b) Bill Tee.
(c) William Tsung.
(d) Lawrence Three.
3. What is a concern of Floyd's about the diamond market?
(a) It will cause too many people on Europa to kill for them.
(b) It will make space travel less expensive.
(c) It will be flooded.
(d) It will make diamonds worthless.
4. What was Vivien Leigh's last motion picture?
(a) To Kill A Mockingbird.
(b) The Ship of Fools.
(c) Gods and Generals.
(d) Gone With The Wind.
5. What is sinking on the surface of Europa?
(a) The Bill Tee.
(b) The Galaxy.
(c) Mount Zeus.
(d) The Universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
2. Though van der Berg could see no one, who did Chris Floyd see there?
3. What process could remove the colloidal carbons and other compounds from the fuel?
4. What did Floyd do while at the Great Wall?
5. What does Dave Bowman consider greater than love?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)