|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of the unexpected landing, the Bill Tee would not be able to go where?
(a) Up the Mount.
(b) The Universe.
(c) Back to the sea.
(d) The Galaxy.
2. About what two subjects does Dr. Floyd prefer not to discuss?
(a) His two friends George and Jerry.
(b) His two wives.
(c) His missions to Jupitor and Lucifer.
(d) His two sons.
3. What caused the seas on Europa not to freeze solid?
(a) Europa's core.
(b) The moon's orbit.
(c) Lucifer's heat.
(d) Jupitor's gravity.
4. Shaka executed his warriors for what offense?
(a) Going on a date.
(b) Kissing a woman.
(c) Killing a bear.
(d) Gettin married.
5. Before the main course at dinner, what did Captain Smith do?
(a) Relay gossip obtained over the monitor.
(b) Decide who was going to be on duty the next day.
(c) Decide the menu for the coming day.
(d) Relay current information according to latest news.
Short Answer Questions
1. How large was the Universe's video library?
2. Who did Dr. Floyd ask to research Shaka?
3. What was a sign of recent occupation on Europa that Van der Berg saw?
4. What was Vivien Leigh's last motion picture?
5. How did the Galaxy secure itself to the beach?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the surface of the Mount Zeus .
2. About what was Victor Willis' video piece that Paul Kreuger had?
3. With what creatures in the sea did the Galaxy come in contact?
4. How did Yva Merlin spent her exiled time on the Universe?
5. How much time did refueling on Haley's comet save the Universe?
6. Who does the group on the Universe think sent the warning to stay off of Europa?
7. How did Van der Berg explain diamond formation to Floyd?
8. What was the Universe's schedule upon approaching Europa?
9. About what was Captain Smith's interview?
10. What does Floyd and Van der Berg discuss about Floyd's illusion?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)