|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Captain Smith use up his baggage allowance to bring on board?
(a) Vintage wine.
(b) Coffee beans.
(c) Toilet paper.
2. When Lucifer fades, what returns?
(a) General Counsel.
(b) Cloud cover.
(c) The night stars.
(d) Freedom to Europans.
3. What did Floyd do while at the Great Wall?
(a) Tour the inside of an igloo.
(b) Take still photos of the weather.
(c) Land the shuttle.
(d) Take a video of the creatures there.
4. What happened when the doctor put out the body through the refuse door?
(a) It floated.
(b) A water monster snatched it up.
(c) It sank.
(d) It vaporized.
5. What did those aboard the Galaxy name the island on which they landed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What process could remove the colloidal carbons and other compounds from the fuel?
2. What was the name of the ghost that appeared to Dr. Floyd on his previous missions?
3. Who did Dr. Floyd ask to research Shaka?
4. What could be exposed on Europa but not anywhere else in the Solar System?
5. Who was the navigational officer on the Universe?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Yva Merlin spent her exiled time on the Universe?
2. As the Bill Tee flies over the monolith, describe what the occupants see?
3. After the rescue, how did Rolf van der Berg fair professionally and financially?
4. What signs of life did Van der Berg observe on the Europan surface?
5. Why was Captain Laplace not concerned with morale of the crew upon landing?
6. What was the Universe's schedule upon approaching Europa?
7. What was the order that Captain Laplace received from Head Office?
8. What was the request Floyd and Van der Berg placed to the captain?
9. About what was Victor Willis' video piece that Paul Kreuger had?
10. In the year 3010, what happens?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)