|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mr.Chang propose they get to their destination?
(a) Make a boat.
(c) Fly the shuttle.
(d) Move the Universe.
2. To what did the interviewer liken the ship's voyage?
(a) A need for more lifeboats.
(b) The inability to arrive in a safe manner.
(c) A possible Titanic.
(d) An unexplainable risk.
3. What process could remove the colloidal carbons and other compounds from the fuel?
4. In Dr. Floyd's dream against whom was he defending himself?
(a) The crew of the ship Universe.
(b) Space Administrator Millson.
(c) The crew of the ship Galaxy.
(d) The Europans.
5. Why could Van der Berg not work at an Earth-based university after the rescue?
(a) He would be working on Ganymede.
(b) He would be going to jail for his role in landing on Europa.
(c) His body was accustomed to Ganymede's gravity.
(d) He was planning a return to Europa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the monster appear to be to the crew?
2. How does Chang removed the shuttle from the Universe?
3. When Lucifer fades, what returns?
4. What did Chang want to do on the mission?
5. How long did the Galaxy have to wait to be rescued?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the request Floyd and Van der Berg placed to the captain?
2. George and Jerry discovered what about Shaka?
3. In the year 3010, what happens?
4. What message did Van der Berg send to Earth?
5. How did Yva Merlin spent her exiled time on the Universe?
6. Who becomes the three guardians, and what is the monolith's role?
7. Who does the group on the Universe think sent the warning to stay off of Europa?
8. How much time did refueling on Haley's comet save the Universe?
9. With what creatures in the sea did the Galaxy come in contact?
10. Why was Captain Laplace not concerned with morale of the crew upon landing?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)