|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did van der Berg's message to Earth mean?
(a) He was the first human to be there.
(b) The diamonds are here.
(c) They arrived safely at the mount.
(d) A alien named Lucy is present.
2. Who flew the shuttle on the Mount Zeus mission?
(a) Mr. Chang.
(b) Van der Berg.
(c) Chris Floyd.
(d) Captain Laplace.
3. Who interviewed Van der Berg about the Mount Zeus?
(a) Heywood Floyd.
(b) Sir Lawrence.
(c) Victor Willis.
(d) William Tsung.
4. What is considered a poison in an atmosphere like Europa?
(d) Iron pyrite.
5. How fast was the Universe traveling?
(a) Twice as fast as any human being since the beginning of time.
(b) Half as fast as any human being since the beginning of time.
(c) Slower than the ship that went to Europa.
(d) Not as fast as the voyage to the comet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must the Europans die?
2. Though van der Berg could see no one, who did Chris Floyd see there?
3. What does the perturbation theory state?
4. What was a sign of recent occupation on Europa that Van der Berg saw?
5. Who is the trinity that administrates Europa?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)