|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
(a) There would be a magic show at dinner.
(b) There was a swimming pool onboard the spaceship.
(c) There would be a dance later that night.
(d) There would be a special breakfast served in his honor.
2. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
3. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
(a) Going out of the spaceship to explore the comets surface.
(b) Going back to the space hospital ahead of schedule.
(c) Going to dinner after a long day.
(d) Going to Jupitor after the comet tour.
4. Where did Dr. Floyd help Chris get a job?
(a) On the space hospital.
(b) On the spaceship Cosmos.
(c) On the spaceship Universe.
(d) On the spaceship Tsung.
5. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
(a) A bad actor.
(b) A good grandson.
(c) A cop.
(d) A hijacker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
2. With full thrust carrying the ship to the orbit of Europa, why was moving around in the ship hard?
3. How long did it take for the penetrometer to reach Europa?
4. Who emerged from the bridge after the gunshot?
5. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Second Officer Jolson's idea about getting to the Galaxy faster?
2. About what was Captain Smith's interview?
3. Despite Captain Smith's misgivings, who requests that they go along with Jolson's plan?
4. What are the layers that Dr. Chant observes as he is spelunking through Haley's comet?
5. The Galaxy eventually ends up where?
6. Van der Berg contacts an astrophysicist by the name of Dr Wilkins for what purpose?
7. Second Officer Chang on his night watch had what conversation with the steward?
8. What signs of life did Van der Berg observe on the Europan surface?
9. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
10. What was the Universe's schedule upon approaching Europa?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)