|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who emerged from the bridge after the gunshot?
(b) Mr. Chang.
2. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
(a) Rosie .
3. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(c) Sir Thomas.
(d) Sir Lawerence.
4. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
(a) Finance and Administration.
(b) Political imaging.
(c) Space history.
(d) Particle physics.
5. Where did Dr. Floyd help Chris get a job?
(a) On the space hospital.
(b) On the spaceship Cosmos.
(c) On the spaceship Tsung.
(d) On the spaceship Universe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
2. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
3. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
4. Who did Second Officer Chris Floyd seek out for help after the ship is hijacked?
5. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Captain Smith ban the tourists from visiting Tuonela Lake?
2. Describe what Captain Smith observed upon Haley's surface.
3. What preparations does Dr. Floyd make before joining the journey to Haley's Comet?
4. Van der Berg contacts an astrophysicist by the name of Dr Wilkins for what purpose?
5. Describe the South African Revolution and the effect that it has?
6. Upon approaching Europa, Mr Chang does what?
7. Describe Sir Lawrence Tsung's fleet of spaceships.
8. While awaiting rendezvous with the comet, Mihailovich sees something, what is it?
9. Second Officer Chris Floyd seeks out whom in this chapter to discuss the events?
10. Where did the Galaxy team of scientists launch their first penetometer?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)