|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Second Officer's famous grandfather?
(a) Dr. William Tsung.
(b) Sir Lawrence.
(c) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(d) Dr. Anderson.
2. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
3. What is Old Faithful?
(a) A large mountain on the surface of the comet.
(b) The largest geyser on the dayside of the comet.
(c) A large space pod shuttle.
(d) A large spacesuit built especially for Captain Smith.
4. What was the Lady Jasmine?
(a) An exploration space pod.
(b) A space boat.
(c) A space sled.
(d) A space trike.
5. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
Short Answer Questions
1. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
2. What was Sebastian?
3. Mr. Chang attempted to land on what at first?
4. Who was Oom Paul?
5. How long did the penetrometer work when launched into Io?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did the Galaxy team of scientists launch their first penetometer?
2. While awaiting rendezvous with the comet, Mihailovich sees something, what is it?
3. Describe what Captain Smith observed upon Haley's surface.
4. While researching Europa's surface, in what publication does Dr Krueger find his information, and what was it about?
5. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
6. Describe Europa's appearance.
7. What happened at Sunrise on Europa to convince Van der Berg of possible worth to the planet?
8. What was the accident that transformed Dr Heywood's aging process?
9. How does Van der Berg contact Dr.Paul Kreuger and why?
10. Describe Sir Lawrence Tsung's fleet of spaceships.
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)