|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His sister.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His brother.
2. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The only baby in the world.
(b) The oldest baby in the world.
(c) The cheapest baby in the world.
(d) The most expensive baby in the world.
3. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
4. How long did the penetrometer work when launched into Io?
(a) Almost ten seconds.
(b) Almost two seconds.
(c) Almost one hour.
(d) Almost five seconds.
5. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
(a) A hijacker.
(b) A good grandson.
(c) A bad actor.
(d) A cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
2. What did Second Officer Chang explain to Steward Third Class Rosie McCullen?
3. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
4. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
5. Rosie made great what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Captain Smith observed upon Haley's surface.
2. Second Officer Chris Floyd seeks out whom in this chapter to discuss the events?
3. On day five of the journey to Haley's Comet, the captain reveals what secret; describe the secret?
4. Van der Berg contacts an astrophysicist by the name of Dr Wilkins for what purpose?
5. Why does Captain Smith ban the tourists from visiting Tuonela Lake?
6. What curious events does the captain recall after the hijacking of the Galaxy?
7. How does Van der Berg contact Dr.Paul Kreuger and why?
8. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
9. Upon approaching Europa, Mr Chang does what?
10. Where did Dr Floyd fantasize about visiting?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)