|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
2. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
3. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Earth-Jupiter run.
(b) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(c) Venus-Saturn run.
(d) Mars-Jupiter run.
4. Who did Second Officer Chris Floyd seek out for help after the ship is hijacked?
(a) Rolf van der Berg.
(b) Second Officer Chang.
(c) Rosie McCullen.
(d) Captain Laplace.
5. The reconnaissance mission will travel close to what planet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
2. Who was the captain of the Universe?
3. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
4. Who was the only person who knew if the Galaxy has enough propellant to make stable orbit?
5. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Shaka?
2. What message did Van der Berg send to Earth?
3. With what creatures in the sea did the Galaxy come in contact?
4. Define perturbation theory.
5. What was the encouraging words from the Universe?
6. Describe Sir Lawrence Tsung's fleet of spaceships.
7. After the rescue, how did Rolf van der Berg fair professionally and financially?
8. What was the order that Captain Laplace received from Head Office?
9. How is Rolf van der Berg described when he is first introduced?
10. What are the layers that Dr. Chant observes as he is spelunking through Haley's comet?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)