|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
(a) Lake Mead.
(b) The docking station.
(c) The geysers.
(d) Lake Tuonela.
2. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
(c) Hong Kong.
(d) New York.
3. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(c) The Main Stay.
4. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 65 years old.
(b) 70 years old.
(c) 103 years old.
(d) 56 years old.
5. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
(a) Dr. Floyd and Dr.Greenberg.
(b) Victor WIlis and Maggie M'Bala.
(c) Dr. Menhindrend and Dr.Oleg.
(d) George and Jerry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
2. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
3. What changed Mr.Chang's mind about attempting to send the ship back out to space?
4. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
5. The reconnaissance mission will travel close to what planet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was the Universe's tour cut short and called back to Earth?
2. What was the last message from the Discovery?
3. What is Shaka?
4. While researching Europa's surface, in what publication does Dr Krueger find his information, and what was it about?
5. What are some of the things that Dr. Floyd marvels about on the Universe?
6. What are the layers that Dr. Chant observes as he is spelunking through Haley's comet?
7. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
8. What happened at Sunrise on Europa to convince Van der Berg of possible worth to the planet?
9. Upon approaching Europa, Mr Chang does what?
10. What was the accident that transformed Dr Heywood's aging process?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)