|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Bund invest in Tsung Aerospace?
(a) One million dollars.
(b) One billion dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) One thousand dollars.
2. Mr. Chang attempted to land on what at first?
(a) A rocky hillside.
(b) A frozen lake.
(c) A cloud covered piece of land.
(d) A canyon floor.
3. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
(a) Going to Jupitor after the comet tour.
(b) Going to dinner after a long day.
(c) Going back to the space hospital ahead of schedule.
(d) Going out of the spaceship to explore the comets surface.
4. Where did Dr. Floyd help Chris get a job?
(a) On the spaceship Universe.
(b) On the spaceship Tsung.
(c) On the space hospital.
(d) On the spaceship Cosmos.
5. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
Short Answer Questions
1. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
2. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
3. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
4. Who did Second Officer Chris Floyd seek out for help after the ship is hijacked?
5. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was William Tsung called the most expensive baby in the world when he was born?
2. Where did the Galaxy team of scientists launch their first penetometer?
3. What preparations does Dr. Floyd make before joining the journey to Haley's Comet?
4. Describe the South African Revolution and the effect that it has?
5. What happened at Sunrise on Europa to convince Van der Berg of possible worth to the planet?
6. What was the accident that transformed Dr Heywood's aging process?
7. Describe what Captain Smith observed upon Haley's surface.
8. What seems to have caused Dr. Floyd's restless dreams?
9. What was the Universe's schedule upon approaching Europa?
10. Describe the Valley of Black Snow on Haley's Comet.
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)