|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Second Officer Chris Floyd seek out for help after the ship is hijacked?
(a) Second Officer Chang.
(b) Rolf van der Berg.
(c) Rosie McCullen.
(d) Captain Laplace.
2. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 65 years old.
(b) 103 years old.
(c) 70 years old.
(d) 56 years old.
3. What country was the first to make maps of Europa?
(d) United States.
4. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
(a) Mars' Embassy.
(b) Saturn Outer Rings.
(c) Regency Hotel.
(d) Pasteur Space Hospital.
5. Rosie made great what?
(a) Hot tea.
(d) Ham sandwiches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
2. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
3. What is the most important element in South Africa's economy?
4. ASTROPOL and the USSA would not admit that what did not exist?
5. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was William Tsung called the most expensive baby in the world when he was born?
2. Second Officer Chang on his night watch had what conversation with the steward?
3. Describe the Valley of Black Snow on Haley's Comet.
4. While awaiting rendezvous with the comet, Mihailovich sees something, what is it?
5. Where do the team of scientists on the Galaxy launch the second penetrometer?
6. What is Shaka?
7. Upon approaching Europa, Mr Chang does what?
8. What are the layers that Dr. Chant observes as he is spelunking through Haley's comet?
9. Why was the Universe's tour cut short and called back to Earth?
10. Van der Berg contacts an astrophysicist by the name of Dr Wilkins for what purpose?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)