|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His nephew.
2. What changed Mr.Chang's mind about attempting to send the ship back out to space?
(a) That Rosie would cry.
(b) That he would't be alive to see the rescue.
(c) That the crew would not be safe due to the return of weightlessness.
(d) That Europa's orbit would be too strong to release the ship.
3. What was the Lady Jasmine?
(a) An exploration space pod.
(b) A space trike.
(c) A space sled.
(d) A space boat.
4. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
(a) Mount Magazine.
(b) Mount Pleasant.
(c) Mount Zeus.
(d) Mount Chang.
5. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
(a) The North Pole.
(b) The South Pole.
(c) The Eastern side.
(d) The Western side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
2. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
3. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
4. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
5. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Dr Floyd fantasize about visiting?
2. On day five of the journey to Haley's Comet, the captain reveals what secret; describe the secret?
3. Van der Berg contacts an astrophysicist by the name of Dr Wilkins for what purpose?
4. Why was the Universe's tour cut short and called back to Earth?
5. Where do the team of scientists on the Galaxy launch the second penetrometer?
6. Why does Captain Smith ban the tourists from visiting Tuonela Lake?
7. While awaiting rendezvous with the comet, Mihailovich sees something, what is it?
8. Describe Europa's appearance.
9. What is Shaka?
10. Why was William Tsung called the most expensive baby in the world when he was born?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)