|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the navigational officer on the Universe?
(c) Second Officer Roy Jolson.
2. Who is the trinity that administrates Europa?
(a) Hal, Dave Bowman and Chris Floyd.
(b) Dave Bowman, Hal, and Heywood Floyd.
(c) Dave Bowman, Hal, and William Tsung.
(d) Chris Floyd, Heywood Floyd and Hal.
3. The Galaxy's crew was so busy rearranging things, about what did Captain Laplace not have to worry?
(a) The crew's appetite.
(b) The crew's need for exercise.
(c) The crew's morale.
(d) The crew's milieu.
4. Who was enjoying herself /himself on Ganymede?
(a) Yva Merlin.
(c) Maggie M'Bala.
(d) Victor Willis.
5. What was Floyd's grandfather wearing in his illusion?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A naval uniform.
(c) A dressing gown.
(d) A swimsuit.
6. The meal would begin with what if the drive was on?
(a) Hors d'oeuves.
7. What time was dinner on the Universe?
8. What is the nickname of the shuttle?
(a) Lawrence Three.
(b) Bill Tee.
(c) William Tsung.
9. When interviewed, Captain Smith was questioned about what?
(a) Hitting space debris while traveling so fast.
(b) About how the rescue will occurr.
(c) About space toilets.
(d) About weightlessness.
10. What did van der Berg's message to Earth mean?
(a) He was the first human to be there.
(b) They arrived safely at the mount.
(c) The diamonds are here.
(d) A alien named Lucy is present.
11. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
(b) Human beings.
12. What killed the monster?
(a) Chang shot it.
(b) Alien biochemistries.
(c) It got too hot.
(d) It left the water.
13. What was the advantage the Earth's explorers had over the Galaxy crew?
(a) They were not locked in a spaceship.
(b) They had not been hijacked.
(c) They could breathe the air.
(d) They were not on a hostile planet.
14. What was the name of the ghost that appeared to Dr. Floyd on his previous missions?
(a) Harol Darter.
(b) Gerald McRainy.
(c) David Bowman.
(d) Dot Henderson.
15. To whom does Van der Berg ask Floyd if he had talked?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) Head Office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What planet's core does Floyd believe contributed to the making of a diamond Mount Zeus?
2. How fast was the Universe traveling?
3. Zero gravity caused Dr. Floyd not to be able to do what?
4. How does Chang removed the shuttle from the Universe?
5. How large was the Universe's video library?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)