|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Vivien Leigh's last motion picture?
(a) Gone With The Wind.
(b) The Ship of Fools.
(c) Gods and Generals.
(d) To Kill A Mockingbird.
2. Because of the unexpected landing, the Bill Tee would not be able to go where?
(a) The Galaxy.
(b) Back to the sea.
(c) The Universe.
(d) Up the Mount.
3. How large was the Universe's video library?
(a) Enough for a day or two.
(b) Enough for several lifetimes of viewing.
(c) Enough for a couple of months.
(d) Enough for a date night.
4. What was the advantage the Earth's explorers had over the Galaxy crew?
(a) They had not been hijacked.
(b) They were not on a hostile planet.
(c) They could breathe the air.
(d) They were not locked in a spaceship.
5. What happened when the doctor put out the body through the refuse door?
(a) A water monster snatched it up.
(b) It vaporized.
(c) It floated.
(d) It sank.
6. What did they see while traveling by the Great Wall?
(a) Small dogs.
(d) Weird lights.
7. Before the main course at dinner, what did Captain Smith do?
(a) Relay current information according to latest news.
(b) Decide the menu for the coming day.
(c) Relay gossip obtained over the monitor.
(d) Decide who was going to be on duty the next day.
8. What is Dr. Heywood Floyd's new nickname?
(a) Suicide Floyd.
(b) Matey Floyd.
(c) Captain Floyd.
(d) Heywood Suicide.
9. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
(d) Human beings.
10. What did the ground look like on Mount Zeus?
(a) Broken glass.
(c) Ice crystals.
(d) Shiny pennies.
11. Of what is Mount Zeus made?
12. How many days did it take for the cabin to begin to smell bad on the shuttle?
(a) One day.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two days.
(d) A week.
13. Why was Van der Berg so apprehensive about Chris Floyd?
(a) Because he talks to himself.
(b) Because he claims to have seen and talked to his grandfather.
(c) Because he claims to have seen a ghost.
(d) Because he hates closed-up spaces.
14. Why must the Europans die?
(a) Their atmosphere was changing.
(b) They had not developed true intelligence.
(c) Their world will freeze.
(d) It became too hot.
15. What did Dr.Floyd suggest as a name for the water on Haley's comet?
(a) Haley's Pure Water.
(b) Haley's Patent Purgative.
(c) Haley's Wonder Laxative.
(d) Haley's Restoring Hydrocarbons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Captain Laplace's main problem as the ship drifted on the Europan sea?
2. What did Chang want to do on the mission?
3. What did the monster appear to be to the crew?
4. Captain Laplace allowed the scientists to do what?
5. When Lucifer fades, what returns?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)