|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "History never repeats itself-but historical situations recur" is a quote by whom?
(a) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(b) William Tsung.
(c) Margaret M'Bala.
(d) Victor Willis.
2. What is sinking on the surface of Europa?
(a) The Universe.
(b) The Bill Tee.
(c) Mount Zeus.
(d) The Galaxy.
3. How long did Floyd and Van der Berg expect to be stranded on the Bill Tee?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Ten hours.
4. What planet's core does Floyd believe contributed to the making of a diamond Mount Zeus?
5. What did Captain Smith use up his baggage allowance to bring on board?
(b) Vintage wine.
(c) Toilet paper.
(d) Coffee beans.
6. Though van der Berg could see no one, who did Chris Floyd see there?
(a) William Tsung.
(b) Heywood Floyd.
(c) Sir Lawrence.
7. How did Mr.Chang propose they get to their destination?
(a) Make a boat.
(b) Move the Universe.
(d) Fly the shuttle.
8. How many days did it take for the cabin to begin to smell bad on the shuttle?
(a) A week.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) Three days.
9. Captain Laplace allowed the scientists to do what?
(a) Eat gourmet foods.
(b) Sleep late.
(c) Relax on Sundays.
(d) Explore Europa.
10. What is considered a poison in an atmosphere like Europa?
(d) Iron pyrite.
11. When interviewed, Captain Smith was questioned about what?
(a) About how the rescue will occurr.
(b) Hitting space debris while traveling so fast.
(c) About weightlessness.
(d) About space toilets.
12. How does Chang removed the shuttle from the Universe?
(a) Pushed it out of the cargo hold.
(b) Rolled it out of the ship.
(c) Picked it up out of the ship with a crane.
(d) Flew it out of the ship.
13. What caused the seas on Europa not to freeze solid?
(a) Jupitor's gravity.
(b) Europa's core.
(c) The moon's orbit.
(d) Lucifer's heat.
14. What did those aboard the Galaxy name the island on which they landed?
15. What process could remove the colloidal carbons and other compounds from the fuel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did van der Berg stop Floyd from picking up the Europan dirt?
2. What does the perturbation theory state?
3. By what is the value of diamonds controlled?
4. What was Floyd's grandfather wearing in his illusion?
5. The meal would begin with what if the drive was on?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)