|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mr.Chang propose they get to their destination?
(a) Move the Universe.
(b) Make a boat.
(d) Fly the shuttle.
2. Who did Dr. Floyd ask to research Shaka?
(a) Rolf van der Berg.
(b) George and Jerry.
(c) Oom Paul.
(d) Chris Floyd.
3. Head Office stated to Captain Laplace, who could not go on the Mount Zeus mission?
(a) Mr. Chang.
(b) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(c) Rolf van der Berg.
(d) Maggie M'Bala.
4. In Dr. Floyd's dream against whom was he defending himself?
(a) The crew of the ship Galaxy.
(b) Space Administrator Millson.
(c) The crew of the ship Universe.
(d) The Europans.
5. Why did Captain Smith cut the Universe's trip short?
(a) Haley's comet was too hot.
(b) A sickness on board.
(c) They needed to go to Earth.
(d) To go to the Galaxy's rescue.
6. How long did Floyd and Van der Berg expect to be stranded on the Bill Tee?
(a) Four days.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Ten hours.
(d) Four hours.
7. What did van der Berg's message to Earth mean?
(a) They arrived safely at the mount.
(b) He was the first human to be there.
(c) The diamonds are here.
(d) A alien named Lucy is present.
8. What caused the seas on Europa not to freeze solid?
(a) Lucifer's heat.
(b) Europa's core.
(c) The moon's orbit.
(d) Jupitor's gravity.
9. Who interviewed Van der Berg about the Mount Zeus?
(a) Victor Willis.
(b) Sir Lawrence.
(c) William Tsung.
(d) Heywood Floyd.
10. When Lucifer fades, what returns?
(a) General Counsel.
(b) The night stars.
(c) Freedom to Europans.
(d) Cloud cover.
11. Zero gravity caused Dr. Floyd not to be able to do what?
(a) Eat well.
(b) Sleep well.
(c) Drink alcohol.
(d) Consume coffee.
12. What is Dr. Heywood Floyd's new nickname?
(a) Suicide Floyd.
(b) Captain Floyd.
(c) Matey Floyd.
(d) Heywood Suicide.
13. Old Faithful filled the fuel tanks with what?
(a) Comet slime.
(b) Muddy slurry.
(c) High octane gasoline.
(d) Sparlking pure water.
14. To whom does Van der Berg ask Floyd if he had talked?
(a) His mother.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) Head Office.
15. The crusts of neuron stars may be made of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Vivien Leigh's last motion picture?
2. When they landed on Europa who did Dr Heywood attempt to contact?
3. What did Captain Smith use up his baggage allowance to bring on board?
4. Shaka executed his warriors for what offense?
5. On Europa what do the Floaters do? Guardians
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)