|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When interviewed, Captain Smith was questioned about what?
(a) About weightlessness.
(b) About how the rescue will occurr.
(c) About space toilets.
(d) Hitting space debris while traveling so fast.
2. What did Captain Smith use up his baggage allowance to bring on board?
(a) Coffee beans.
(c) Vintage wine.
(d) Toilet paper.
3. What did van der Berg's message to Earth mean?
(a) A alien named Lucy is present.
(b) He was the first human to be there.
(c) They arrived safely at the mount.
(d) The diamonds are here.
4. The Universe will rescue what ship first?.
(a) The Leonov.
(b) The Tsung.
(c) The Galaxy.
(d) Bill Tee.
5. Shaka executed his warriors for what offense?
(a) Killing a bear.
(b) Gettin married.
(c) Kissing a woman.
(d) Going on a date.
6. In Dr. Floyd's dream against whom was he defending himself?
(a) Space Administrator Millson.
(b) The crew of the ship Galaxy.
(c) The crew of the ship Universe.
(d) The Europans.
7. Though van der Berg could see no one, who did Chris Floyd see there?
(a) William Tsung.
(b) Sir Lawrence.
(c) Heywood Floyd.
8. What is the nickname of the shuttle?
(a) Lawrence Three.
(c) William Tsung.
(d) Bill Tee.
9. What is sinking on the surface of Europa?
(a) The Bill Tee.
(b) The Galaxy.
(c) The Universe.
(d) Mount Zeus.
10. What was Floyd's grandfather wearing in his illusion?
(a) A naval uniform.
(b) A dressing gown.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) A swimsuit.
11. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
(b) Human beings.
12. Why must the Europans die?
(a) Their atmosphere was changing.
(b) Their world will freeze.
(c) They had not developed true intelligence.
(d) It became too hot.
13. Head Office stated to Captain Laplace, who could not go on the Mount Zeus mission?
(a) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(b) Maggie M'Bala.
(c) Mr. Chang.
(d) Rolf van der Berg.
14. The crusts of neuron stars may be made of what?
15. Why could Van der Berg not work at an Earth-based university after the rescue?
(a) He would be working on Ganymede.
(b) He would be going to jail for his role in landing on Europa.
(c) His body was accustomed to Ganymede's gravity.
(d) He was planning a return to Europa.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Galaxy's crew was so busy rearranging things, about what did Captain Laplace not have to worry?
2. Who is the trinity that administrates Europa?
3. To what did the interviewer liken the ship's voyage?
4. By what is the value of diamonds controlled?
5. What did the air smell like on Europa?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)