|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) George and Jerry.
(b) George and Floyd.
(c) Carl and Jerry.
(d) John and Terry.
2. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
(a) Through space imaging.
(b) Encrypted in a language few know anymore.
(c) Via paper airplanes.
(d) By typing it into his cell phone.
3. Rosie made great what?
(a) Ham sandwiches.
(d) Hot tea.
4. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) William Chang.
(b) Clifford Greenberg.
(c) Rolph van der Berg.
(d) Edward Tsung.
5. What is Old Faithful?
(a) A large spacesuit built especially for Captain Smith.
(b) A large mountain on the surface of the comet.
(c) The largest geyser on the dayside of the comet.
(d) A large space pod shuttle.
6. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
(a) No gravity.
(b) Low gravity.
(c) Normal gravity.
(d) High gravitiy.
7. What was Sebastian?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A valet.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
8. For what was Shaka named?
(a) A Zulu priest.
(b) A South African Queen.
(c) A Zulu tyrant.
(d) An Australian legend.
9. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
(b) Haley's Comet.
10. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
(a) Dr. Floyd and Dr.Greenberg.
(b) Victor WIlis and Maggie M'Bala.
(c) George and Jerry.
(d) Dr. Menhindrend and Dr.Oleg.
11. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Smith.
(b) Captain Beasley.
(c) Captain Cook.
(d) Captain Starr.
12. ASTROPOL and the USSA would not admit that what did not exist?
13. Where did the captain ask the passengers of the Universe stay during rendezvous and touchdown?
(a) Secured in the dining hall.
(b) Strapped in the observation lounge.
(c) Secured in their passenger pods.
(d) Strapped in their beds.
14. The reconnaissance mission will travel close to what planet?
15. Who was the Second Officer's famous grandfather?
(a) Dr. Anderson.
(b) Sir Lawrence.
(c) Dr. William Tsung.
(d) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
2. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
3. What country was the first to make maps of Europa?
4. Who emerged from the bridge after the gunshot?
5. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)