Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 31, The Sea of Galilee | Chapter 32, Diversion)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
a) 105 years old.
b) 60 years old.
c) 65 years old.
d) 70 years old.
2. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
a) Sir Lawrence.
b) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
c) Dr. Oleg Brown.
d) Dr. Robert Chang.
3. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
4. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
a) Rolph van der Berg.
b) Edward Tsung.
c) Clifford Greenberg.
d) William Chang.
5. Who was the captain of the Universe?
This section contains 520 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)