Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
(a) There would be a magic show at dinner.
(b) There was a swimming pool onboard the spaceship.
(c) There would be a dance later that night.
(d) There would be a special breakfast served in his honor.
2. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
3. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
(a) Going out of the spaceship to explore the comets surface.
(b) Going back to the space hospital ahead of schedule.
(c) Going to dinner after a long day.
(d) Going to Jupitor after the comet tour.
4. Where did Dr. Floyd help Chris get a job?
(a) On the space hospital.
(b) On the spaceship Cosmos.
(c) On the spaceship Universe.
(d) On the spaceship Tsung.
5. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
(a) A bad actor.
(b) A good grandson.
(c) A cop.
(d) A hijacker.
6. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
(a) A robotic maid.
(b) A virtual girl.
(c) A steward.
(d) A tiny slave.
7. With full thrust carrying the ship to the orbit of Europa, why was moving around in the ship hard?
(a) The ride was rocky.
(b) Gravity disappered.
(c) Gravity returned.
(d) It was the middle of the night.
8. How long did it take for the penetrometer to reach Europa?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Eight hours.
(d) Two hours.
9. Who emerged from the bridge after the gunshot?
(b) Mr. Chang.
10. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
(b) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
(c) No one told her to come for dinner.
(d) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
11. What warning was sent back from the spaceship Discovery?
(a) Attempt no landing on Saturn.
(b) Attempt no landing on Europa.
(c) Attempt no landing on Earth.
(d) Attempt no landing on Mars.
12. What did Second Officer Chang explain to Steward Third Class Rosie McCullen?
(a) What time to make the coffee.
(b) How the penetrometer.
(c) How the ship runs.
(d) How to clean the stateroom.
13. What company insured the chartered mission?
(b) Lloyds of London.
14. Where on Europa is the second penetrometer to be dropped?
(a) Mount Zeus.
(b) The Europa jungle.
(c) The middle.
(d) The central ocean.
15. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
2. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
3. Who was the Second Officer's famous grandfather?
4. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
5. How did Rosie McMullen hijack the ship?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)