|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother.
2. Where did the captain ask the passengers of the Universe stay during rendezvous and touchdown?
(a) Strapped in the observation lounge.
(b) Secured in their passenger pods.
(c) Strapped in their beds.
(d) Secured in the dining hall.
3. Rosie made great what?
(a) Ham sandwiches.
(b) Hot tea.
4. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Edward VI.
(b) Edward VIII.
(c) Frederico III.
(d) Charles X.
5. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
6. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 56 years old.
(b) 70 years old.
(c) 103 years old.
(d) 65 years old.
7. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
(c) Dr Rogers.
8. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
(a) Regency Hotel.
(b) Saturn Outer Rings.
(c) Mars' Embassy.
(d) Pasteur Space Hospital.
9. For what was Shaka named?
(a) A Zulu priest.
(b) A South African Queen.
(c) A Zulu tyrant.
(d) An Australian legend.
10. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
(a) Captain Laplace.
(b) Mr. Chang.
(c) Heywood Floyd.
11. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
(c) Haley's Comet.
12. As Dr. Chant left the cavern, why was he asked to return to ship?
(a) A time constraint.
(b) An emergency.
(c) A small nick in his spacesuit.
(d) Running out of oxygen.
13. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
14. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
15. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
(a) Quartz crystal.
(c) Lava rock formations.
(d) Iron pyrite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
2. What company insured the chartered mission?
3. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
4. What did the article refer to in its title?
5. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)