|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
(a) Via paper airplanes.
(b) Through space imaging.
(c) Encrypted in a language few know anymore.
(d) By typing it into his cell phone.
2. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
(b) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
(c) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
(d) No one told her to come for dinner.
3. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
(a) Political imaging.
(b) Particle physics.
(c) Space history.
(d) Finance and Administration.
4. How long did it take for the penetrometer to reach Europa?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Eight hours.
5. Rosie made great what?
(a) Ham sandwiches.
(c) Hot tea.
6. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
7. Where did Dr. Floyd help Chris get a job?
(a) On the space hospital.
(b) On the spaceship Tsung.
(c) On the spaceship Universe.
(d) On the spaceship Cosmos.
8. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) Edward Tsung.
(b) William Chang.
(c) Rolph van der Berg.
(d) Clifford Greenberg.
9. What is Old Faithful?
(a) A large mountain on the surface of the comet.
(b) The largest geyser on the dayside of the comet.
(c) A large space pod shuttle.
(d) A large spacesuit built especially for Captain Smith.
10. Where did the captain ask the passengers of the Universe stay during rendezvous and touchdown?
(a) Secured in their passenger pods.
(b) Strapped in the observation lounge.
(c) Secured in the dining hall.
(d) Strapped in their beds.
11. The reconnaissance mission will travel close to what planet?
12. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
13. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
(a) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Ganymede.
(b) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Lucifer.
(c) To catalog the life on Europa.
(d) To survey the land on Europa.
14. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
(a) Going back to the space hospital ahead of schedule.
(b) Going to dinner after a long day.
(c) Going out of the spaceship to explore the comets surface.
(d) Going to Jupitor after the comet tour.
15. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
(a) Mount Chang.
(b) Mount Zeus.
(c) Mount Magazine.
(d) Mount Pleasant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
2. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
3. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
4. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
5. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)