|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Only on what two planets are there Earth-like temperature regions?
(a) Neptune and Jupitor.
(b) Ganymede and Europa.
(c) Venus and Pluto.
(d) Saturn and Europa.
2. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
(a) The Eastern side.
(b) The Western side.
(c) The South Pole.
(d) The North Pole.
3. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
(a) Rosie .
4. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
(a) About a thousandth of Earth's.
(b) About a tenth of Earth's.
(c) About a hundredth's of Earth's.
(d) Twice that of the Moon's.
5. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 103 years old.
(b) 56 years old.
(c) 70 years old.
(d) 65 years old.
6. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
(b) Hong Kong.
7. Who was the only person who knew if the Galaxy has enough propellant to make stable orbit?
(d) Captain Laplace.
8. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The War of 1812.
(b) The Carr's song "In Space."
(c) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
(d) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
9. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
(a) Going to Jupitor after the comet tour.
(b) Going back to the space hospital ahead of schedule.
(c) Going to dinner after a long day.
(d) Going out of the spaceship to explore the comets surface.
10. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
11. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
(a) Lake Mead.
(b) The docking station.
(c) The geysers.
(d) Lake Tuonela.
12. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
(a) Mount Pleasant.
(b) Mount Magazine.
(c) Mount Zeus.
(d) Mount Chang.
13. Rosie made great what?
(b) Hot tea.
(c) Ham sandwiches.
14. Where on Europa is the second penetrometer to be dropped?
(a) The central ocean.
(b) The Europa jungle.
(c) Mount Zeus.
(d) The middle.
15. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
(a) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Lucifer.
(b) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Ganymede.
(c) To catalog the life on Europa.
(d) To survey the land on Europa.
Short Answer Questions
1. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
2. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
3. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
4. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
5. How much money did Bund invest in Tsung Aerospace?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)