|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The reconnaissance mission will travel close to what planet?
2. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
(a) Hong Kong.
(b) New York.
3. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
4. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
(a) Europa's canyon.
(b) Europa's forest floor.
(c) Europa's jungle.
(d) Europa's central sea.
5. How did Rosie McMullen hijack the ship?
(a) Held Second Officer Chang hostage.
(b) Locked Second Officer Chang in a closet.
(c) Shot Second Officer Chang in the leg.
(d) Held Second Officer Chang at gunpoint..
6. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
7. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
(a) Going out of the spaceship to explore the comets surface.
(b) Going to Jupitor after the comet tour.
(c) Going to dinner after a long day.
(d) Going back to the space hospital ahead of schedule.
8. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
(d) Rosie .
9. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
(a) One hundred times larger than the Moon.
(b) Uniform brown surface,with a few pink patches.
(c) Uniform pink surface, with a few small brown patches.
(d) Uniform yellow surface,with a few brown patches.
10. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
(b) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
(c) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
(d) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
11. What was the hazardous cargo on the chartered mission?
(b) Jet fuel.
(c) Rat droppings.
(d) Unstable elements.
12. With full thrust carrying the ship to the orbit of Europa, why was moving around in the ship hard?
(a) Gravity returned.
(b) The ride was rocky.
(c) Gravity disappered.
(d) It was the middle of the night.
13. Mr. Chang attempted to land on what at first?
(a) A cloud covered piece of land.
(b) A frozen lake.
(c) A canyon floor.
(d) A rocky hillside.
14. As Dr. Chant left the cavern, why was he asked to return to ship?
(a) Running out of oxygen.
(b) A time constraint.
(c) A small nick in his spacesuit.
(d) An emergency.
15. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
(a) Comb his hair.
(b) Shave off his beard.
(c) Put in earplugs.
(d) Cut his hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
2. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
3. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
4. ASTROPOL and the USSA would not admit that what did not exist?
5. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)