|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sebastian?
(a) A valet.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
2. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
(b) No one told her to come for dinner.
(c) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
(d) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
3. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
(a) Normal gravity.
(b) No gravity.
(c) High gravitiy.
(d) Low gravity.
4. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
(c) Rosie .
5. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Beasley.
(b) Captain Starr.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Cook.
6. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
(a) Uniform yellow surface,with a few brown patches.
(b) One hundred times larger than the Moon.
(c) Uniform pink surface, with a few small brown patches.
(d) Uniform brown surface,with a few pink patches.
7. How long did the penetrometer work when launched into Io?
(a) Almost two seconds.
(b) Almost one hour.
(c) Almost ten seconds.
(d) Almost five seconds.
8. Who emerged from the bridge after the gunshot?
(d) Mr. Chang.
9. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 70 years old.
(b) 56 years old.
(c) 65 years old.
(d) 103 years old.
10. What was the hazardous cargo on the chartered mission?
(b) Jet fuel.
(c) Unstable elements.
(d) Rat droppings.
11. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
(c) Dr Rogers.
12. Where did Rosie want Mr.Chang to land the ship?
13. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Mars-Jupiter run.
(b) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(c) Venus-Saturn run.
(d) Earth-Jupiter run.
14. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(a) The Main Stay.
15. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
(a) A bad actor.
(b) A cop.
(c) A good grandson.
(d) A hijacker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
2. What changed Mr.Chang's mind about attempting to send the ship back out to space?
3. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
4. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
5. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)