|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the hazardous cargo on the chartered mission?
(a) Jet fuel.
(c) Unstable elements.
(d) Rat droppings.
2. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
(b) Hong Kong.
(d) New York.
3. What changed Mr.Chang's mind about attempting to send the ship back out to space?
(a) That Rosie would cry.
(b) That Europa's orbit would be too strong to release the ship.
(c) That the crew would not be safe due to the return of weightlessness.
(d) That he would't be alive to see the rescue.
4. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
(a) Victor Willis.
(b) Maggie M'Bala.
(c) Yva Merlin.
(d) Captain Smith.
5. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
(d) Hong Kong.
6. What was the Lady Jasmine?
(a) A space trike.
(b) A space sled.
(c) An exploration space pod.
(d) A space boat.
7. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
8. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) George and Jerry.
(b) John and Terry.
(c) Carl and Jerry.
(d) George and Floyd.
9. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 60 years old.
(b) 65 years old.
(c) 105 years old.
(d) 70 years old.
10. ASTROPOL and the USSA would not admit that what did not exist?
11. What is Lucifer? nebulae
(a) A space hospital.
(b) A rival to the sun.
(c) A new planet.
(d) A nebulae.
12. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
13. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Earth-Jupiter run.
(b) Venus-Saturn run.
(c) Mars-Jupiter run.
(d) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
14. Where did Rosie want Mr.Chang to land the ship?
15. What was Sebastian?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A valet.
(d) A parrot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
2. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
3. Where on Europa is the second penetrometer to be dropped?
4. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
5. For what was Shaka named?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)