|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
(a) Iron pyrite.
(b) Lava rock formations.
(c) Quartz crystal.
2. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
(b) New York.
(c) Hong Kong.
3. For what was Shaka named?
(a) A Zulu tyrant.
(b) An Australian legend.
(c) A Zulu priest.
(d) A South African Queen.
4. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
(a) Twice that of the Moon's.
(b) About a tenth of Earth's.
(c) About a thousandth of Earth's.
(d) About a hundredth's of Earth's.
5. Where did Rosie want Mr.Chang to land the ship?
6. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
(d) Rosie .
7. How much money did Bund invest in Tsung Aerospace?
(a) One million dollars.
(b) One thousand dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) One billion dollars.
8. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
9. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
10. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
11. If night and day are local customs, what is universal?
12. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(a) Sir Thomas.
(b) Sir Lawerence.
13. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
(a) No gravity.
(b) High gravitiy.
(c) Normal gravity.
(d) Low gravity.
14. As Dr. Chant left the cavern, why was he asked to return to ship?
(a) A small nick in his spacesuit.
(b) A time constraint.
(c) Running out of oxygen.
(d) An emergency.
15. What was the Lady Jasmine?
(a) A space boat.
(b) A space sled.
(c) An exploration space pod.
(d) A space trike.
Short Answer Questions
1. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
2. What changed Mr.Chang's mind about attempting to send the ship back out to space?
3. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
4. What company insured the chartered mission?
5. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)