|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
(a) A cop.
(b) A bad actor.
(c) A hijacker.
(d) A good grandson.
2. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His brother.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His sister.
3. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
4. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(c) The Main Stay.
5. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
6. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
(d) Rosie .
7. What is Old Faithful?
(a) A large spacesuit built especially for Captain Smith.
(b) A large space pod shuttle.
(c) A large mountain on the surface of the comet.
(d) The largest geyser on the dayside of the comet.
8. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
(a) The Western side.
(b) The Eastern side.
(c) The South Pole.
(d) The North Pole.
9. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
(a) Europa's canyon.
(b) Europa's forest floor.
(c) Europa's central sea.
(d) Europa's jungle.
10. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
11. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
(a) By typing it into his cell phone.
(b) Through space imaging.
(c) Via paper airplanes.
(d) Encrypted in a language few know anymore.
12. What warning was sent back from the spaceship Discovery?
(a) Attempt no landing on Saturn.
(b) Attempt no landing on Mars.
(c) Attempt no landing on Earth.
(d) Attempt no landing on Europa.
13. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
(a) Dr. Floyd and Dr.Greenberg.
(b) Dr. Menhindrend and Dr.Oleg.
(c) George and Jerry.
(d) Victor WIlis and Maggie M'Bala.
14. With full thrust carrying the ship to the orbit of Europa, why was moving around in the ship hard?
(a) Gravity returned.
(b) It was the middle of the night.
(c) The ride was rocky.
(d) Gravity disappered.
15. How long did the penetrometer work when launched into Io?
(a) Almost five seconds.
(b) Almost two seconds.
(c) Almost one hour.
(d) Almost ten seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
2. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
3. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
4. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
5. Where did Dr. Floyd help Chris get a job?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)