|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
(a) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(b) Dr. Oleg Brown.
(c) Dr. Robert Chang.
(d) Sir Lawrence.
2. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
(a) The Eastern side.
(b) The Western side.
(c) The South Pole.
(d) The North Pole.
3. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
(a) The docking station.
(b) The geysers.
(c) Lake Tuonela.
(d) Lake Mead.
4. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
(a) Dr. Floyd and Dr.Greenberg.
(b) Victor WIlis and Maggie M'Bala.
(c) George and Jerry.
(d) Dr. Menhindrend and Dr.Oleg.
5. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
(a) A professional stunt man.
(b) A professional rock climber.
(c) A professional guide.
(d) A professional cave explorer.
6. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
(a) Via paper airplanes.
(b) By typing it into his cell phone.
(c) Encrypted in a language few know anymore.
(d) Through space imaging.
7. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
(a) A cop.
(b) A bad actor.
(c) A good grandson.
(d) A hijacker.
8. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
(a) Europa's central sea.
(b) Europa's forest floor.
(c) Europa's canyon.
(d) Europa's jungle.
9. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
(d) Dr Rogers.
10. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(d) The Main Stay.
11. Where on Europa is the second penetrometer to be dropped?
(a) The middle.
(b) The Europa jungle.
(c) The central ocean.
(d) Mount Zeus.
12. How much money did Bund invest in Tsung Aerospace?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) One million dollars.
(c) One billion dollars.
(d) One hundred thousand dollars.
13. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
(a) Mr. Chang.
(b) Captain Laplace.
(c) Heywood Floyd.
14. Who emerged from the bridge after the gunshot?
(b) Mr. Chang.
15. With full thrust carrying the ship to the orbit of Europa, why was moving around in the ship hard?
(a) Gravity returned.
(b) It was the middle of the night.
(c) Gravity disappered.
(d) The ride was rocky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
2. Rolf van der Berg volunteered for what position on the chartered mission with Captain Eric Laplace?
3. What was the Lady Jasmine?
4. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
5. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)