|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Bund invest in Tsung Aerospace?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) One billion dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) One million dollars.
2. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
(a) Cut his hair.
(b) Comb his hair.
(c) Put in earplugs.
(d) Shave off his beard.
3. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(a) Sir Thomas.
(d) Sir Lawerence.
4. Rosie made great what?
(a) Ham sandwiches.
(d) Hot tea.
5. Who did Second Officer Chris Floyd seek out for help after the ship is hijacked?
(a) Rosie McCullen.
(b) Second Officer Chang.
(c) Rolf van der Berg.
(d) Captain Laplace.
6. With full thrust carrying the ship to the orbit of Europa, why was moving around in the ship hard?
(a) Gravity disappered.
(b) The ride was rocky.
(c) It was the middle of the night.
(d) Gravity returned.
7. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
(a) Twelve earth-days.
(b) Seven earth-days.
(c) Six earth-days.
(d) Nine earth-days.
8. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
(a) About a tenth of Earth's.
(b) About a hundredth's of Earth's.
(c) About a thousandth of Earth's.
(d) Twice that of the Moon's.
9. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His brother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His sister.
10. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Green grass.
(b) Sand dunes.
(c) Ice deposits.
(d) Dried creekbed.
11. What was the Lady Jasmine?
(a) A space sled.
(b) An exploration space pod.
(c) A space boat.
(d) A space trike.
12. What company insured the chartered mission?
(a) Lloyds of London.
13. Who was the Second Officer's famous grandfather?
(a) Dr. Anderson.
(b) Sir Lawrence.
(c) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(d) Dr. William Tsung.
14. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
15. Where on Europa is the second penetrometer to be dropped?
(a) The central ocean.
(b) The middle.
(c) Mount Zeus.
(d) The Europa jungle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the only person who knew if the Galaxy has enough propellant to make stable orbit?
2. Where did Dr. Floyd help Chris get a job?
3. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
4. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
5. What did the article refer to in its title?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)