|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
(c) Haley's Comet.
2. What is Lucifer? nebulae
(a) A space hospital.
(b) A new planet.
(c) A nebulae.
(d) A rival to the sun.
3. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
(b) Dr Rogers.
4. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
5. Where on Europa is the second penetrometer to be dropped?
(a) Mount Zeus.
(b) The Europa jungle.
(c) The middle.
(d) The central ocean.
6. What changed Mr.Chang's mind about attempting to send the ship back out to space?
(a) That Rosie would cry.
(b) That the crew would not be safe due to the return of weightlessness.
(c) That he would't be alive to see the rescue.
(d) That Europa's orbit would be too strong to release the ship.
7. What country was the first to make maps of Europa?
(c) United States.
8. How long did it take for the penetrometer to reach Europa?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Ten hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Eight hours.
9. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
(a) A new hairnet.
(b) To go back to the space hospital.
(c) A diving board.
(d) A pair of flip flops.
10. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
(a) Mount Zeus.
(b) Mount Pleasant.
(c) Mount Chang.
(d) Mount Magazine.
11. For what was Shaka named?
(a) A South African Queen.
(b) An Australian legend.
(c) A Zulu tyrant.
(d) A Zulu priest.
12. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
13. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) George and Jerry.
(b) Carl and Jerry.
(c) George and Floyd.
(d) John and Terry.
14. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
(a) Going to dinner after a long day.
(b) Going to Jupitor after the comet tour.
(c) Going out of the spaceship to explore the comets surface.
(d) Going back to the space hospital ahead of schedule.
15. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Lawrence Tsung.
(b) Oleg Glazunov.
(c) Katerina Rudenko.
(d) Heywood Floyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
2. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
3. ASTROPOL and the USSA would not admit that what did not exist?
4. What company insured the chartered mission?
5. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)