Short Essay Questions Key
1. What was the accident that transformed Dr Heywood's aging process?
2. Where did Dr Floyd fantasize about visiting?
3. What was the last message from the Discovery?
4. Why was William Tsung called the most expensive baby in the world when he was born?
5. Describe Europa's appearance.
6. How is Rolf van der Berg described when he is first introduced?
7. What preparations does Dr. Floyd make before joining the journey to Haley's Comet?
8. Describe Sir Lawrence Tsung's fleet of spaceships.
9. What happened at Sunrise on Europa to convince Van der Berg of possible worth to the planet?
10. What are some of the things that Dr. Floyd marvels about on the Universe?
11. Van der Berg contacts an astrophysicist by the name of Dr Wilkins for what purpose?
12. How does Van der Berg contact Dr.Paul Kreuger and why?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)