|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Sand dunes.
(b) Dried creekbed.
(c) Ice deposits.
(d) Green grass.
2. Though van der Berg could see no one, who did Chris Floyd see there?
(a) Sir Lawrence.
(b) William Tsung.
(d) Heywood Floyd.
3. What did the monster appear to be to the crew?
(a) A mammoth.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A shark.
(d) A dinosaur.
4. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
5. How long did the penetrometer work when launched into Io?
(a) Almost two seconds.
(b) Almost one hour.
(c) Almost ten seconds.
(d) Almost five seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Captain Smith use up his baggage allowance to bring on board?
2. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
3. ASTROPOL and the USSA would not admit that what did not exist?
4. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
5. Who did Second Officer Chris Floyd seek out for help after the ship is hijacked?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)