|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Second Officer Chang explain to Steward Third Class Rosie McCullen?
(a) How the penetrometer.
(b) How to clean the stateroom.
(c) What time to make the coffee.
(d) How the ship runs.
2. By what is the value of diamonds controlled?
(a) The weight.
(b) The dealers and the producers.
(c) The quality.
(d) The demand.
3. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
4. The crusts of neuron stars may be made of what?
5. Where on Europa is the second penetrometer to be dropped?
(a) The central ocean.
(b) The middle.
(c) The Europa jungle.
(d) Mount Zeus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interviewed Van der Berg about the Mount Zeus?
2. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
3. What is the nickname of the shuttle?
4. What was Floyd's grandfather wearing in his illusion?
5. Mr. Chang attempted to land on what at first?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)