|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) Haley's Comet.
2. The meal would begin with what if the drive was on?
(a) Hors d'oeuves.
3. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Lawrence Tsung.
(b) Heywood Floyd.
(c) Oleg Glazunov.
(d) Katerina Rudenko.
4. ASTROPOL and the USSA would not admit that what did not exist?
5. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) John and Terry.
(b) Carl and Jerry.
(c) George and Floyd.
(d) George and Jerry.
Short Answer Questions
1. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
2. What did refueling on Haley do for the Universe's flight plan?
3. Who is the only living man to have witnessed the birth of a new sun and solar system?
4. When they landed on Europa who did Dr Heywood attempt to contact?
5. The Galaxy's crew was so busy rearranging things, about what did Captain Laplace not have to worry?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)