|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dr. Floyd ask to research Shaka?
(a) George and Jerry.
(b) Chris Floyd.
(c) Oom Paul.
(d) Rolf van der Berg.
2. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Oleg Glazunov.
(b) Lawrence Tsung.
(c) Katerina Rudenko.
(d) Heywood Floyd.
3. What was Captain Laplace's main problem as the ship drifted on the Europan sea?
(a) Making good coffee.
(b) Keeping the ship clean.
(c) Keeping the hull airtight.
(d) Keeping the crew busy.
4. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) William Chang.
(b) Rolph van der Berg.
(c) Clifford Greenberg.
(d) Edward Tsung.
5. How long did it take for the penetrometer to reach Europa?
(a) Five hours.
(b) Eight hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Ten hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
2. Though van der Berg could see no one, who did Chris Floyd see there?
3. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
4. How long did Floyd and Van der Berg expect to be stranded on the Bill Tee?
5. How does Chang removed the shuttle from the Universe?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)