|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Vivien Leigh's last motion picture?
(a) Gods and Generals.
(b) To Kill A Mockingbird.
(c) The Ship of Fools.
(d) Gone With The Wind.
2. What did those aboard the Galaxy name the island on which they landed?
3. Why could Van der Berg not work at an Earth-based university after the rescue?
(a) He would be going to jail for his role in landing on Europa.
(b) He would be working on Ganymede.
(c) He was planning a return to Europa.
(d) His body was accustomed to Ganymede's gravity.
4. Rosie made great what?
(a) Hot tea.
(c) Ham sandwiches.
5. What did the monster appear to be to the crew?
(a) A dinosaur.
(b) A mammoth.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A shark.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take for the penetrometer to reach Europa?
2. What did they set up first before retrieving samples?
3. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
4. Close to the vents in Europa's tropical zone was home to what?
5. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)