|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ASTROPOL and the USSA would not admit that what did not exist?
2. Who did Second Officer Chris Floyd seek out for help after the ship is hijacked?
(a) Rosie McCullen.
(b) Rolf van der Berg.
(c) Second Officer Chang.
(d) Captain Laplace.
3. Only on what two planets are there Earth-like temperature regions?
(a) Venus and Pluto.
(b) Saturn and Europa.
(c) Ganymede and Europa.
(d) Neptune and Jupitor.
4. How did Mr.Chang propose they get to their destination?
(a) Fly the shuttle.
(b) Make a boat.
(c) Move the Universe.
5. Why could Van der Berg not work at an Earth-based university after the rescue?
(a) He was planning a return to Europa.
(b) He would be going to jail for his role in landing on Europa.
(c) He would be working on Ganymede.
(d) His body was accustomed to Ganymede's gravity.
Short Answer Questions
1. When interviewed, Captain Smith was questioned about what?
2. What could be exposed on Europa but not anywhere else in the Solar System?
3. What killed the monster?
4. Shaka executed his warriors for what offense?
5. Captain Laplace allowed the scientists to do what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)