|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did it take for the cabin to begin to smell bad on the shuttle?
(a) Two days.
(b) A week.
(c) One day.
(d) Three days.
2. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
(a) Visiting with the other passengers.
(b) Thinking back about the history of aeronautics.
(c) Marveling at the ship's speed.
3. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(b) Sir Thomas.
(d) Sir Lawerence.
4. What caused the seas on Europa not to freeze solid?
(a) Jupitor's gravity.
(b) Europa's core.
(c) The moon's orbit.
(d) Lucifer's heat.
5. What did the air smell like on Europa?
(a) Rotten fruit.
(b) Rotten garbage.
(c) Rotten potatos.
(d) Rotten eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Floyd and Van der Berg expect to be stranded on the Bill Tee?
2. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
3. What was Vivien Leigh's last motion picture?
4. What did those aboard the Galaxy name the island on which they landed?
5. Drifting at sea, the Galaxy runs into what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)