|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When interviewed, Captain Smith was questioned about what?
(a) About weightlessness.
(b) Hitting space debris while traveling so fast.
(c) About space toilets.
(d) About how the rescue will occurr.
2. What did Dr.Floyd suggest as a name for the water on Haley's comet?
(a) Haley's Patent Purgative.
(b) Haley's Wonder Laxative.
(c) Haley's Restoring Hydrocarbons.
(d) Haley's Pure Water.
3. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
(a) One hundred times larger than the Moon.
(b) Uniform brown surface,with a few pink patches.
(c) Uniform pink surface, with a few small brown patches.
(d) Uniform yellow surface,with a few brown patches.
4. What did Captain Smith use up his baggage allowance to bring on board?
(b) Toilet paper.
(c) Coffee beans.
(d) Vintage wine.
5. Though van der Berg could see no one, who did Chris Floyd see there?
(a) William Tsung.
(c) Sir Lawrence.
(d) Heywood Floyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what is the value of diamonds controlled?
2. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
3. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
4. Before the main course at dinner, what did Captain Smith do?
5. Head Office stated to Captain Laplace, who could not go on the Mount Zeus mission?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)