|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Cook.
(b) Captain Starr.
(c) Captain Beasley.
(d) Captain Smith.
2. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
(a) Rosie .
3. What did Floyd do while at the Great Wall?
(a) Tour the inside of an igloo.
(b) Land the shuttle.
(c) Take still photos of the weather.
(d) Take a video of the creatures there.
4. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
(b) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
(c) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
(d) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
5. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
(a) Dr. Robert Chang.
(b) Dr. Oleg Brown.
(c) Sir Lawrence.
(d) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
2. Where did the captain ask the passengers of the Universe stay during rendezvous and touchdown?
3. What did Chang want to do on the mission?
4. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
5. What does the perturbation theory state?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)