|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The War of 1812.
(b) The Carr's song "In Space."
(c) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
(d) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
2. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 1981 issue of Nature.
(b) 2009 issue of Vogue.
(c) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(d) 1982 issue of Space.
3. What was Sebastian?
(a) A cat.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A valet.
(d) A dog.
4. Willis was upset because the diamonds were gone forever, but about what did he not know?
5. How did Europa start out?
(a) Clay debris.
(b) Rocky refuse.
(c) A hilly cavern.
(d) A flat piece of ice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is considered a poison in an atmosphere like Europa?
2. What did the monster appear to be to the crew?
3. The Universe will rescue what ship first?.
4. To whom does Van der Berg ask Floyd if he had talked?
5. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)