|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What planet's core does Floyd believe contributed to the making of a diamond Mount Zeus?
2. Drifting at sea, the Galaxy runs into what?
(a) A geyser.
(b) An iceberg.
(c) An island.
(d) A large wave.
3. Where did the captain ask the passengers of the Universe stay during rendezvous and touchdown?
(a) Secured in the dining hall.
(b) Secured in their passenger pods.
(c) Strapped in their beds.
(d) Strapped in the observation lounge.
4. The Universe took a shortcut around where?
(c) The Sun.
5. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 70 years old.
(b) 65 years old.
(c) 103 years old.
(d) 56 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Head Office stated to Captain Laplace, who could not go on the Mount Zeus mission?
2. Who was Oom Paul?
3. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
4. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
5. Who would be chartering the reconnaissance mission granted by the Planetary Science Foundation?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)