|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The meal would begin with what if the drive was on?
(b) Hors d'oeuves.
2. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
(a) A hijacker.
(b) A bad actor.
(c) A cop.
(d) A good grandson.
3. What company insured the chartered mission?
(c) Lloyds of London.
4. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 65 years old.
(b) 105 years old.
(c) 70 years old.
(d) 60 years old.
5. Who was Oom Paul?
(a) Jerry's parrot.
(b) Dr. Chang's assistant.
(c) Caroline's new husband.
(d) Dr.van der Berg's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
2. Willis was upset because the diamonds were gone forever, but about what did he not know?
3. What caused the seas on Europa not to freeze solid?
4. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
5. What did the officer on watch observe one morning in this chapter?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)