|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How fast was the Universe traveling?
(a) Twice as fast as any human being since the beginning of time.
(b) Slower than the ship that went to Europa.
(c) Half as fast as any human being since the beginning of time.
(d) Not as fast as the voyage to the comet.
2. What process could remove the colloidal carbons and other compounds from the fuel?
3. What did refueling on Haley do for the Universe's flight plan?
(a) Go straight to Europa at maximum acceleration.
(b) Go to Earth to get more fuel.
(c) Go Ganymeade and wait for orbit.
(d) Go to Lucifer and wait for a window to enter Europa.
4. Only on what two planets are there Earth-like temperature regions?
(a) Venus and Pluto.
(b) Neptune and Jupitor.
(c) Ganymede and Europa.
(d) Saturn and Europa.
5. To whom does Van der Berg ask Floyd if he had talked?
(a) His father.
(b) Head Office.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Europa start out?
2. What was the Lady Jasmine?
3. As Dr. Chant left the cavern, why was he asked to return to ship?
4. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
5. Zero gravity caused Dr. Floyd not to be able to do what?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)