|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mr.Chang propose they get to their destination?
(a) Make a boat.
(b) Move the Universe.
(c) Fly the shuttle.
2. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) Rolph van der Berg.
(b) Edward Tsung.
(c) Clifford Greenberg.
(d) William Chang.
3. What was Floyd's grandfather wearing in his illusion?
(a) A swimsuit.
(b) A dressing gown.
(c) A naval uniform.
(d) A tuxedo.
4. How fast was the Universe traveling?
(a) Not as fast as the voyage to the comet.
(b) Twice as fast as any human being since the beginning of time.
(c) Slower than the ship that went to Europa.
(d) Half as fast as any human being since the beginning of time.
5. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
(b) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
(c) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
(d) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
2. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
3. The Galaxy's crew was so busy rearranging things, about what did Captain Laplace not have to worry?
4. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
5. Captain Laplace allowed the scientists to do what?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)