|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mr.Chang propose they get to their destination?
(b) Make a boat.
(c) Fly the shuttle.
(d) Move the Universe.
2. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The cheapest baby in the world.
(b) The most expensive baby in the world.
(c) The only baby in the world.
(d) The oldest baby in the world.
3. Where did the captain ask the passengers of the Universe stay during rendezvous and touchdown?
(a) Strapped in the observation lounge.
(b) Secured in the dining hall.
(c) Strapped in their beds.
(d) Secured in their passenger pods.
4. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
5. What was Sebastian?
(a) A dog.
(b) A valet.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
2. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
3. ASTROPOL and the USSA would not admit that what did not exist?
4. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
5. What appearance did the black monolith have?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)