|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 65 years old.
(b) 56 years old.
(c) 103 years old.
(d) 70 years old.
2. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Venus-Saturn run.
(b) Mars-Jupiter run.
(c) Earth-Jupiter run.
(d) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
3. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
(a) Heywood Floyd.
(b) Captain Laplace.
(d) Mr. Chang.
4. What did Floyd do while at the Great Wall?
(a) Tour the inside of an igloo.
(b) Take a video of the creatures there.
(c) Take still photos of the weather.
(d) Land the shuttle.
5. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
2. The crusts of neuron stars may be made of what?
3. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
4. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
5. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)