|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47, Shards | Chapter 48, Lucy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when the doctor put out the body through the refuse door?
(a) It sank.
(b) A water monster snatched it up.
(c) It floated.
(d) It vaporized.
2. Rosie made great what?
(a) Hot tea.
(b) Ham sandwiches.
3. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
(a) A professional rock climber.
(b) A professional cave explorer.
(c) A professional stunt man.
(d) A professional guide.
4. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
(b) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
(c) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
(d) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
5. Who is the only living man to have witnessed the birth of a new sun and solar system?
(a) Victor Willis.
(b) Captain Laplace.
(c) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(d) Captain Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Van der Berg ask Floyd if he had talked?
2. Why did van der Berg stop Floyd from picking up the Europan dirt?
3. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
4. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
5. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)