|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47, Shards | Chapter 48, Lucy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the monster appear to be to the crew?
(a) A dinosaur.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A shark.
(d) A mammoth.
2. Before the main course at dinner, what did Captain Smith do?
(a) Decide who was going to be on duty the next day.
(b) Relay gossip obtained over the monitor.
(c) Decide the menu for the coming day.
(d) Relay current information according to latest news.
3. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
(a) Iron pyrite.
(b) Lava rock formations.
(d) Quartz crystal.
4. Rolf van der Berg volunteered for what position on the chartered mission with Captain Eric Laplace?
(a) Mission planetologist.
(b) Mission scientist.
(c) Mission cook.
(d) Mission navigator.
5. What did Floyd, Van der Berg, and Chang request of Captain Laplace?
(a) To go out to sea.
(b) To go to Mount Zeus.
(c) To go exploring the sea caves.
(d) To go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
2. Who was the only person who knew if the Galaxy has enough propellant to make stable orbit?
3. How did Rosie McMullen hijack the ship?
4. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
5. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)