|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47, Shards | Chapter 48, Lucy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Cook.
(b) Captain Starr.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Beasley.
2. Who flew the shuttle on the Mount Zeus mission?
(a) Chris Floyd.
(b) Captain Laplace.
(c) Mr. Chang.
(d) Van der Berg.
3. Why did Captain Smith cut the Universe's trip short?
(a) To go to the Galaxy's rescue.
(b) They needed to go to Earth.
(c) A sickness on board.
(d) Haley's comet was too hot.
4. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
(a) Going out of the spaceship to explore the comets surface.
(b) Going back to the space hospital ahead of schedule.
(c) Going to dinner after a long day.
(d) Going to Jupitor after the comet tour.
5. To whom does Van der Berg ask Floyd if he had talked?
(a) His father.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) Head Office.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. The meal would begin with what if the drive was on?
2. Before the main course at dinner, what did Captain Smith do?
3. What did the monster appear to be to the crew?
4. Who is the only living man to have witnessed the birth of a new sun and solar system?
5. Who did Dr. Floyd ask to research Shaka?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)