|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47, Shards | Chapter 48, Lucy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) Haley's Comet.
2. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
(a) Twice that of the Moon's.
(b) About a thousandth of Earth's.
(c) About a hundredth's of Earth's.
(d) About a tenth of Earth's.
3. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
4. Who was the Second Officer's famous grandfather?
(a) Sir Lawrence.
(b) Dr. Anderson.
(c) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(d) Dr. William Tsung.
5. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
(a) Comb his hair.
(b) Cut his hair.
(c) Put in earplugs.
(d) Shave off his beard.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what was Shaka named?
2. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
3. What did Dr.Floyd suggest as a name for the water on Haley's comet?
4. Who was the captain of the Universe?
5. What could be exposed on Europa but not anywhere else in the Solar System?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)