|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47, Shards | Chapter 48, Lucy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Only on what two planets are there Earth-like temperature regions?
(a) Neptune and Jupitor.
(b) Ganymede and Europa.
(c) Venus and Pluto.
(d) Saturn and Europa.
2. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The only baby in the world.
(b) The oldest baby in the world.
(c) The most expensive baby in the world.
(d) The cheapest baby in the world.
3. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
(b) New York.
(c) Hong Kong.
4. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 105 years old.
(b) 65 years old.
(c) 70 years old.
(d) 60 years old.
5. What did Floyd, Van der Berg, and Chang request of Captain Laplace?
(a) To go exploring the sea caves.
(b) To go out to sea.
(c) To go to Mount Zeus.
(d) To go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
2. How fast was the Universe traveling?
3. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
4. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
5. Why did Captain Smith cut the Universe's trip short?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)