|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47, Shards | Chapter 48, Lucy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
(a) Twice that of the Moon's.
(b) About a hundredth's of Earth's.
(c) About a thousandth of Earth's.
(d) About a tenth of Earth's.
2. "History never repeats itself-but historical situations recur" is a quote by whom?
(a) Margaret M'Bala.
(b) William Tsung.
(c) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(d) Victor Willis.
3. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Edward VI.
(b) Frederico III.
(c) Edward VIII.
(d) Charles X.
4. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
5. What did the ground look like on Mount Zeus?
(a) Shiny pennies.
(c) Broken glass.
(d) Ice crystals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did refueling on Haley do for the Universe's flight plan?
2. To what did the interviewer liken the ship's voyage?
3. How does Chang removed the shuttle from the Universe?
4. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
5. What is Dr. Heywood Floyd's new nickname?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)