|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47, Shards | Chapter 48, Lucy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for the penetrometer to reach Europa?
(a) Eight hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Ten hours.
(d) Two hours.
2. Captain Laplace allowed the scientists to do what?
(a) Eat gourmet foods.
(b) Sleep late.
(c) Relax on Sundays.
(d) Explore Europa.
3. How does Chang removed the shuttle from the Universe?
(a) Flew it out of the ship.
(b) Pushed it out of the cargo hold.
(c) Picked it up out of the ship with a crane.
(d) Rolled it out of the ship.
4. For what was Shaka named?
(a) A South African Queen.
(b) An Australian legend.
(c) A Zulu priest.
(d) A Zulu tyrant.
5. What is the most important element in South Africa's economy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
2. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
3. What did the air smell like on Europa?
4. Of what is Mount Zeus made?
5. What is the nickname of the shuttle?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)