|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47, Shards | Chapter 48, Lucy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chang want to do on the mission?
(a) Collect water samples in flight.
(b) Drop a wreath on Tsien.
(c) Walk the Great Wall.
(d) Climb Mount Zeus.
2. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
(a) A professional guide.
(b) A professional stunt man.
(c) A professional cave explorer.
(d) A professional rock climber.
3. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Charles X.
(b) Frederico III.
(c) Edward VIII.
(d) Edward VI.
4. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) John and Terry.
(b) George and Floyd.
(c) George and Jerry.
(d) Carl and Jerry.
5. What country was the first to make maps of Europa?
(d) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
2. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
3. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
4. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
5. How much money did Bund invest in Tsung Aerospace?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)