|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47, Shards | Chapter 48, Lucy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
(c) Dr Rogers.
2. What did refueling on Haley do for the Universe's flight plan?
(a) Go straight to Europa at maximum acceleration.
(b) Go to Lucifer and wait for a window to enter Europa.
(c) Go Ganymeade and wait for orbit.
(d) Go to Earth to get more fuel.
3. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The Carr's song "In Space."
(b) The War of 1812.
(c) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
(d) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
4. What did Second Officer Chang explain to Steward Third Class Rosie McCullen?
(a) What time to make the coffee.
(b) How the penetrometer.
(c) How to clean the stateroom.
(d) How the ship runs.
5. ASTROPOL and the USSA would not admit that what did not exist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the shuttle?
2. Who would be chartering the reconnaissance mission granted by the Planetary Science Foundation?
3. What was the Lady Jasmine?
4. "History never repeats itself-but historical situations recur" is a quote by whom?
5. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)