|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Captain's Table | Chapter 40, Monsters from Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company insured the chartered mission?
(b) Lloyds of London.
2. Shaka executed his warriors for what offense?
(a) Gettin married.
(b) Going on a date.
(c) Killing a bear.
(d) Kissing a woman.
3. Rolf van der Berg volunteered for what position on the chartered mission with Captain Eric Laplace?
(a) Mission scientist.
(b) Mission navigator.
(c) Mission cook.
(d) Mission planetologist.
4. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
(b) The Carr's song "In Space."
(c) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
(d) The War of 1812.
5. How long did it take for the penetrometer to reach Europa?
(a) Ten hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Eight hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
2. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
3. What was the hazardous cargo on the chartered mission?
4. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
5. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)