|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Captain's Table | Chapter 40, Monsters from Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the officer on watch observe one morning in this chapter?
(a) A periscope emerge from the sea with a blue eye.
(b) A seagull.
(c) A dead cow floating in the sea.
(d) Floating green material that the ship could not penetrate.
2. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 56 years old.
(b) 103 years old.
(c) 65 years old.
(d) 70 years old.
3. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
(a) Space history.
(b) Finance and Administration.
(c) Particle physics.
(d) Political imaging.
4. What company insured the chartered mission?
(b) Lloyds of London.
5. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
(a) Going to dinner after a long day.
(b) Going back to the space hospital ahead of schedule.
(c) Going out of the spaceship to explore the comets surface.
(d) Going to Jupitor after the comet tour.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what was Shaka named?
2. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
3. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
4. Rosie made great what?
5. What was the Lady Jasmine?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)