|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Captain's Table | Chapter 40, Monsters from Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
2. How did the Galaxy secure itself to the beach?
(a) Buried its nose in the sand.
(b) Extended its landing gear.
(c) Broke a wing in the sand.
(d) Filled its fuel tanks with sand.
3. Where did Rosie want Mr.Chang to land the ship?
4. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
(a) A snakelike monster in the cave.
(b) A human-like shoe print.
(c) A mysterious glow in the dark cavern.
(d) Ice and snow in the cavern.
5. What did the air smell like on Europa?
(a) Rotten potatos.
(b) Rotten eggs.
(c) Rotten garbage.
(d) Rotten fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
2. What caused the morale of the Galaxy to become euphoric?
3. To what did the interviewer liken the ship's voyage?
4. What is Dr. Heywood Floyd's new nickname?
5. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)