|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Captain's Table | Chapter 40, Monsters from Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dr. Floyd ask to research Shaka?
(a) George and Jerry.
(b) Rolf van der Berg.
(c) Chris Floyd.
(d) Oom Paul.
2. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
(a) Mr. Chang.
(b) Captain Laplace.
(c) Heywood Floyd.
3. Who was the Second Officer's famous grandfather?
(a) Sir Lawrence.
(b) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(c) Dr. William Tsung.
(d) Dr. Anderson.
4. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Lawrence Tsung.
(b) Heywood Floyd.
(c) Oleg Glazunov.
(d) Katerina Rudenko.
5. Old Faithful filled the fuel tanks with what?
(a) High octane gasoline.
(b) Comet slime.
(c) Muddy slurry.
(d) Sparlking pure water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
2. What country was the first to make maps of Europa?
3. Shaka executed his warriors for what offense?
4. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
5. Who was the only person who knew if the Galaxy has enough propellant to make stable orbit?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)