|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Captain's Table | Chapter 40, Monsters from Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
(a) A virtual girl.
(b) A robotic maid.
(c) A steward.
(d) A tiny slave.
2. How fast was the Universe traveling?
(a) Slower than the ship that went to Europa.
(b) Not as fast as the voyage to the comet.
(c) Twice as fast as any human being since the beginning of time.
(d) Half as fast as any human being since the beginning of time.
3. What did the officer on watch observe one morning in this chapter?
(a) A dead cow floating in the sea.
(b) A seagull.
(c) A periscope emerge from the sea with a blue eye.
(d) Floating green material that the ship could not penetrate.
4. How much money did Bund invest in Tsung Aerospace?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) One billion dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) One million dollars.
5. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
(a) Shave off his beard.
(b) Cut his hair.
(c) Comb his hair.
(d) Put in earplugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
2. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
3. What process could remove the colloidal carbons and other compounds from the fuel?
4. What was William Tsung's title?
5. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)