|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Captain's Table | Chapter 40, Monsters from Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Second Officer Chang explain to Steward Third Class Rosie McCullen?
(a) How to clean the stateroom.
(b) How the ship runs.
(c) How the penetrometer.
(d) What time to make the coffee.
2. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
(a) Iron pyrite.
(c) Lava rock formations.
(d) Quartz crystal.
3. How did Rosie McMullen hijack the ship?
(a) Shot Second Officer Chang in the leg.
(b) Held Second Officer Chang at gunpoint..
(c) Locked Second Officer Chang in a closet.
(d) Held Second Officer Chang hostage.
4. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
(a) Mr. Chang.
(b) Captain Laplace.
(c) Heywood Floyd.
5. To what did the interviewer liken the ship's voyage?
(a) A need for more lifeboats.
(b) An unexplainable risk.
(c) A possible Titanic.
(d) The inability to arrive in a safe manner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
2. What is Dr. Heywood Floyd's new nickname?
3. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
4. What warning was sent back from the spaceship Discovery?
5. Who was the only person who knew if the Galaxy has enough propellant to make stable orbit?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)