|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Captain's Table | Chapter 40, Monsters from Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
(a) The Western side.
(b) The Eastern side.
(c) The South Pole.
(d) The North Pole.
2. Where on Europa is the second penetrometer to be dropped?
(a) The middle.
(b) The Europa jungle.
(c) Mount Zeus.
(d) The central ocean.
3. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
(b) Hong Kong.
4. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
(a) To catalog the life on Europa.
(b) To survey the land on Europa.
(c) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Lucifer.
(d) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Ganymede.
5. What happened when the doctor put out the body through the refuse door?
(a) A water monster snatched it up.
(b) It floated.
(c) It sank.
(d) It vaporized.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Second Officer Chang explain to Steward Third Class Rosie McCullen?
2. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
3. What was William Tsung's title?
4. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
5. If night and day are local customs, what is universal?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)