|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Captain's Table | Chapter 40, Monsters from Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaka executed his warriors for what offense?
(a) Going on a date.
(b) Killing a bear.
(c) Gettin married.
(d) Kissing a woman.
2. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
(a) Europa's canyon.
(b) Europa's forest floor.
(c) Europa's central sea.
(d) Europa's jungle.
3. Why did Captain Smith cut the Universe's trip short?
(a) To go to the Galaxy's rescue.
(b) They needed to go to Earth.
(c) A sickness on board.
(d) Haley's comet was too hot.
4. What is the most important element in South Africa's economy?
5. Old Faithful filled the fuel tanks with what?
(a) Sparlking pure water.
(b) High octane gasoline.
(c) Comet slime.
(d) Muddy slurry.
Short Answer Questions
1. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
2. What did Mr.Jolson propose?
3. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
4. If night and day are local customs, what is universal?
5. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)