|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Captain's Table | Chapter 40, Monsters from Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the monster appear to be to the crew?
(a) A dinosaur.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A mammoth.
(d) A shark.
2. Why did Captain Smith cut the Universe's trip short?
(a) To go to the Galaxy's rescue.
(b) They needed to go to Earth.
(c) A sickness on board.
(d) Haley's comet was too hot.
3. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
4. What did refueling on Haley do for the Universe's flight plan?
(a) Go to Earth to get more fuel.
(b) Go to Lucifer and wait for a window to enter Europa.
(c) Go Ganymeade and wait for orbit.
(d) Go straight to Europa at maximum acceleration.
5. Before the main course at dinner, what did Captain Smith do?
(a) Relay gossip obtained over the monitor.
(b) Relay current information according to latest news.
(c) Decide the menu for the coming day.
(d) Decide who was going to be on duty the next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the air smell like on Europa?
2. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
3. Who was the navigational officer on the Universe?
4. How much money did Bund invest in Tsung Aerospace?
5. How large was the Universe's video library?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)