|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Captain's Table | Chapter 40, Monsters from Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
(a) About a hundredth's of Earth's.
(b) Twice that of the Moon's.
(c) About a tenth of Earth's.
(d) About a thousandth of Earth's.
2. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) John and Terry.
(b) Carl and Jerry.
(c) George and Jerry.
(d) George and Floyd.
3. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
(b) Rosie .
4. What caused the morale of the Galaxy to become euphoric?
(a) The news of the rescue by the Universe.
(b) The news that Rosie is dead.
(c) The loss of oxygen in the cabin.
(d) The death of the monster.
5. ASTROPOL and the USSA would not admit that what did not exist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Dr. Floyd ask to research Shaka?
2. Mr. Chang attempted to land on what at first?
3. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
4. Why did Captain Smith cut the Universe's trip short?
5. Who was the only person who knew if the Galaxy has enough propellant to make stable orbit?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)