|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Captain's Table | Chapter 40, Monsters from Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
(a) The North Pole.
(b) The South Pole.
(c) The Eastern side.
(d) The Western side.
2. What company insured the chartered mission?
(d) Lloyds of London.
3. What caused the morale of the Galaxy to become euphoric?
(a) The loss of oxygen in the cabin.
(b) The death of the monster.
(c) The news that Rosie is dead.
(d) The news of the rescue by the Universe.
4. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The most expensive baby in the world.
(b) The only baby in the world.
(c) The cheapest baby in the world.
(d) The oldest baby in the world.
5. What is Dr. Heywood Floyd's new nickname?
(a) Captain Floyd.
(b) Matey Floyd.
(c) Heywood Suicide.
(d) Suicide Floyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
2. What was Sebastian?
3. Who would be chartering the reconnaissance mission granted by the Planetary Science Foundation?
4. Before the main course at dinner, what did Captain Smith do?
5. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)