|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Captain's Table | Chapter 40, Monsters from Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 103 years old.
(b) 56 years old.
(c) 65 years old.
(d) 70 years old.
2. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
(a) George and Jerry.
(b) Dr. Floyd and Dr.Greenberg.
(c) Victor WIlis and Maggie M'Bala.
(d) Dr. Menhindrend and Dr.Oleg.
3. How long did it take for the penetrometer to reach Europa?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Eight hours.
(c) Five hours.
(d) Ten hours.
4. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
(a) A mysterious glow in the dark cavern.
(b) Ice and snow in the cavern.
(c) A human-like shoe print.
(d) A snakelike monster in the cave.
5. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Captain Smith use up his baggage allowance to bring on board?
2. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
3. Who was Oom Paul?
4. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
5. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)