|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Captain's Table | Chapter 40, Monsters from Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
(a) Comb his hair.
(b) Put in earplugs.
(c) Shave off his beard.
(d) Cut his hair.
2. Where did Rosie want Mr.Chang to land the ship?
3. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(a) Sir Thomas.
(b) Sir Lawerence.
4. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Smith.
(b) Captain Starr.
(c) Captain Beasley.
(d) Captain Cook.
5. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
(a) There was a swimming pool onboard the spaceship.
(b) There would be a magic show at dinner.
(c) There would be a special breakfast served in his honor.
(d) There would be a dance later that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. The meal would begin with what if the drive was on?
2. Who was the navigational officer on the Universe?
3. Drifting at sea, the Galaxy runs into what?
4. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
5. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)