|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Captain's Table | Chapter 40, Monsters from Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
(a) Political imaging.
(b) Particle physics.
(c) Space history.
(d) Finance and Administration.
2. How did Rosie McMullen hijack the ship?
(a) Shot Second Officer Chang in the leg.
(b) Locked Second Officer Chang in a closet.
(c) Held Second Officer Chang at gunpoint..
(d) Held Second Officer Chang hostage.
3. What happened when the doctor put out the body through the refuse door?
(a) It vaporized.
(b) A water monster snatched it up.
(c) It sank.
(d) It floated.
4. Who was the Second Officer's famous grandfather?
(a) Sir Lawrence.
(b) Dr. William Tsung.
(c) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(d) Dr. Anderson.
5. Where did Dr. Floyd help Chris get a job?
(a) On the space hospital.
(b) On the spaceship Tsung.
(c) On the spaceship Universe.
(d) On the spaceship Cosmos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was William Tsung's title?
2. Where did the captain ask the passengers of the Universe stay during rendezvous and touchdown?
3. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
4. What did refueling on Haley do for the Universe's flight plan?
5. Only on what two planets are there Earth-like temperature regions?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)