|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39, The Captain's Table | Chapter 40, Monsters from Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
(a) Through space imaging.
(b) Via paper airplanes.
(c) Encrypted in a language few know anymore.
(d) By typing it into his cell phone.
2. When interviewed, Captain Smith was questioned about what?
(a) About weightlessness.
(b) About how the rescue will occurr.
(c) About space toilets.
(d) Hitting space debris while traveling so fast.
3. What did Captain Smith use up his baggage allowance to bring on board?
(a) Coffee beans.
(b) Vintage wine.
(d) Toilet paper.
4. What changed Mr.Chang's mind about attempting to send the ship back out to space?
(a) That he would't be alive to see the rescue.
(b) That Rosie would cry.
(c) That Europa's orbit would be too strong to release the ship.
(d) That the crew would not be safe due to the return of weightlessness.
5. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(c) The Main Stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
2. Who was the Second Officer's famous grandfather?
3. Who would be chartering the reconnaissance mission granted by the Planetary Science Foundation?
4. How did Rosie McMullen hijack the ship?
5. What is the most important element in South Africa's economy?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)