|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, The Shrouded World | Chapter 26, Night Watch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
(a) Particle physics.
(b) Political imaging.
(c) Space history.
(d) Finance and Administration.
2. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
(a) About a hundredth's of Earth's.
(b) About a thousandth of Earth's.
(c) About a tenth of Earth's.
(d) Twice that of the Moon's.
3. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
4. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Smith.
(b) Captain Cook.
(c) Captain Starr.
(d) Captain Beasley.
5. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
(a) The North Pole.
(b) The Eastern side.
(c) The Western side.
(d) The South Pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Lady Jasmine?
2. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
3. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
4. What is Old Faithful?
5. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)