|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, The Shrouded World | Chapter 26, Night Watch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
(a) A pair of flip flops.
(b) To go back to the space hospital.
(c) A diving board.
(d) A new hairnet.
2. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The most expensive baby in the world.
(b) The oldest baby in the world.
(c) The only baby in the world.
(d) The cheapest baby in the world.
3. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
(b) The War of 1812.
(c) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
(d) The Carr's song "In Space."
4. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Charles X.
(b) Frederico III.
(c) Edward VI.
(d) Edward VIII.
5. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Lady Jasmine?
2. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
3. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
4. What was the hazardous cargo on the chartered mission?
5. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)