|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, The Shrouded World | Chapter 26, Night Watch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
(a) The docking station.
(b) The geysers.
(c) Lake Tuonela.
(d) Lake Mead.
2. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 1981 issue of Nature.
(b) 1982 issue of Space.
(c) 2009 issue of Vogue.
(d) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
3. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
(a) Encrypted in a language few know anymore.
(b) Through space imaging.
(c) By typing it into his cell phone.
(d) Via paper airplanes.
4. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
(a) About a hundredth's of Earth's.
(b) About a tenth of Earth's.
(c) Twice that of the Moon's.
(d) About a thousandth of Earth's.
5. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
(a) The North Pole.
(b) The South Pole.
(c) The Western side.
(d) The Eastern side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
2. How much money did Bund invest in Tsung Aerospace?
3. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
4. Who would be chartering the reconnaissance mission granted by the Planetary Science Foundation?
5. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)