|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, The Shrouded World | Chapter 26, Night Watch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Mars-Jupiter run.
(b) Earth-Jupiter run.
(c) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(d) Venus-Saturn run.
2. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
3. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
(a) Lake Mead.
(b) Lake Tuonela.
(c) The geysers.
(d) The docking station.
4. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
(a) Visiting with the other passengers.
(b) Thinking back about the history of aeronautics.
(d) Marveling at the ship's speed.
5. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
(a) Comb his hair.
(b) Cut his hair.
(c) Shave off his beard.
(d) Put in earplugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where on Europa is the second penetrometer to be dropped?
2. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
3. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
4. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
5. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)