|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, The Shrouded World | Chapter 26, Night Watch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
(a) Normal gravity.
(b) High gravitiy.
(c) Low gravity.
(d) No gravity.
2. Who was Oom Paul?
(a) Dr.van der Berg's uncle.
(b) Dr. Chang's assistant.
(c) Jerry's parrot.
(d) Caroline's new husband.
3. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
4. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
(a) A tiny slave.
(b) A steward.
(c) A virtual girl.
(d) A robotic maid.
5. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
(b) Visiting with the other passengers.
(c) Marveling at the ship's speed.
(d) Thinking back about the history of aeronautics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the penetrometer work when launched into Io?
2. What was the hazardous cargo on the chartered mission?
3. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
4. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
5. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)