|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, The Shrouded World | Chapter 26, Night Watch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Beasley.
(b) Captain Starr.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Cook.
2. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
(a) A snakelike monster in the cave.
(b) Ice and snow in the cavern.
(c) A human-like shoe print.
(d) A mysterious glow in the dark cavern.
3. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
(a) The geysers.
(b) Lake Tuonela.
(c) The docking station.
(d) Lake Mead.
4. What did Second Officer Chang explain to Steward Third Class Rosie McCullen?
(a) How to clean the stateroom.
(b) How the penetrometer.
(c) What time to make the coffee.
(d) How the ship runs.
5. If night and day are local customs, what is universal?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
2. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
3. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
4. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
5. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)