|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, The Shrouded World | Chapter 26, Night Watch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Oleg Glazunov.
(b) Heywood Floyd.
(c) Lawrence Tsung.
(d) Katerina Rudenko.
2. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Dried creekbed.
(b) Ice deposits.
(c) Green grass.
(d) Sand dunes.
3. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
(a) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Ganymede.
(b) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Lucifer.
(c) To catalog the life on Europa.
(d) To survey the land on Europa.
4. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
(a) About a thousandth of Earth's.
(b) About a tenth of Earth's.
(c) About a hundredth's of Earth's.
(d) Twice that of the Moon's.
5. What country was the first to make maps of Europa?
(b) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
2. What was Sebastian?
3. What is the most important element in South Africa's economy?
4. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
5. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)