|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, The Shrouded World | Chapter 26, Night Watch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
(a) Marveling at the ship's speed.
(b) Visiting with the other passengers.
(d) Thinking back about the history of aeronautics.
2. How long did the penetrometer work when launched into Io?
(a) Almost ten seconds.
(b) Almost five seconds.
(c) Almost one hour.
(d) Almost two seconds.
3. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His sister.
(b) His brother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His nephew.
4. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(b) Earth-Jupiter run.
(c) Venus-Saturn run.
(d) Mars-Jupiter run.
5. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 1981 issue of Nature.
(b) 1982 issue of Space.
(c) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(d) 2009 issue of Vogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
2. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
3. What company insured the chartered mission?
4. Only on what two planets are there Earth-like temperature regions?
5. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)