|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, The Shrouded World | Chapter 26, Night Watch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Only on what two planets are there Earth-like temperature regions?
(a) Venus and Pluto.
(b) Saturn and Europa.
(c) Ganymede and Europa.
(d) Neptune and Jupitor.
2. What country was the first to make maps of Europa?
(d) United States.
3. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
(a) The docking station.
(b) Lake Tuonela.
(c) The geysers.
(d) Lake Mead.
4. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
(a) George and Jerry.
(b) Dr. Menhindrend and Dr.Oleg.
(c) Dr. Floyd and Dr.Greenberg.
(d) Victor WIlis and Maggie M'Bala.
5. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
(b) No one told her to come for dinner.
(c) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
(d) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
2. How long did the penetrometer work when launched into Io?
3. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
4. What is Old Faithful?
5. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)