|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, The Shrouded World | Chapter 26, Night Watch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
(a) No gravity.
(b) Normal gravity.
(c) Low gravity.
(d) High gravitiy.
2. What was Sebastian?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A valet.
3. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
(a) Political imaging.
(b) Finance and Administration.
(c) Space history.
(d) Particle physics.
4. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
(a) Cut his hair.
(b) Put in earplugs.
(c) Comb his hair.
(d) Shave off his beard.
5. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 60 years old.
(b) 65 years old.
(c) 70 years old.
(d) 105 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the captain of the Universe?
2. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
3. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
4. The reconnaissance mission will travel close to what planet?
5. Where did Dr. Floyd help Chris get a job?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)