|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25, The Shrouded World | Chapter 26, Night Watch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the penetrometer work when launched into Io?
(a) Almost two seconds.
(b) Almost ten seconds.
(c) Almost five seconds.
(d) Almost one hour.
2. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
(a) George and Jerry.
(b) Dr. Menhindrend and Dr.Oleg.
(c) Dr. Floyd and Dr.Greenberg.
(d) Victor WIlis and Maggie M'Bala.
3. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
(a) One hundred times larger than the Moon.
(b) Uniform yellow surface,with a few brown patches.
(c) Uniform pink surface, with a few small brown patches.
(d) Uniform brown surface,with a few pink patches.
4. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
(d) Haley's Comet.
5. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
2. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
3. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
4. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
5. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)