|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
(a) Seven earth-days.
(b) Twelve earth-days.
(c) Nine earth-days.
(d) Six earth-days.
2. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 105 years old.
(b) 65 years old.
(c) 60 years old.
(d) 70 years old.
3. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
4. The reconnaissance mission will travel close to what planet?
5. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
(c) Dr Rogers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
2. What is Lucifer? nebulae
3. Who would be chartering the reconnaissance mission granted by the Planetary Science Foundation?
4. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
5. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)