|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Ice deposits.
(b) Sand dunes.
(c) Dried creekbed.
(d) Green grass.
2. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 2009 issue of Vogue.
(b) 1981 issue of Nature.
(c) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(d) 1982 issue of Space.
3. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Starr.
(b) Captain Cook.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Beasley.
4. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
(a) Maggie M'Bala.
(b) Captain Smith.
(c) Victor Willis.
(d) Yva Merlin.
5. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
(b) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
(c) The Carr's song "In Space."
(d) The War of 1812.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
2. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
3. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
4. How much money did Bund invest in Tsung Aerospace?
5. What was the hazardous cargo on the chartered mission?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)