|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
(a) To go back to the space hospital.
(b) A diving board.
(c) A new hairnet.
(d) A pair of flip flops.
2. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Green grass.
(b) Ice deposits.
(c) Dried creekbed.
(d) Sand dunes.
3. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
(a) Put in earplugs.
(b) Comb his hair.
(c) Cut his hair.
(d) Shave off his beard.
4. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
(b) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
(c) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
(d) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
5. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 56 years old.
(b) 103 years old.
(c) 65 years old.
(d) 70 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Dr. Chant left the cavern, why was he asked to return to ship?
2. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
3. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
4. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
5. Where did the captain ask the passengers of the Universe stay during rendezvous and touchdown?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)