|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
(a) Uniform brown surface,with a few pink patches.
(b) Uniform pink surface, with a few small brown patches.
(c) One hundred times larger than the Moon.
(d) Uniform yellow surface,with a few brown patches.
2. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
(a) Normal gravity.
(b) Low gravity.
(c) No gravity.
(d) High gravitiy.
3. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(d) The Main Stay.
4. Who was Oom Paul?
(a) Caroline's new husband.
(b) Dr.van der Berg's uncle.
(c) Dr. Chang's assistant.
(d) Jerry's parrot.
5. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
(b) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
(c) The Carr's song "In Space."
(d) The War of 1812.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the captain ask the passengers of the Universe stay during rendezvous and touchdown?
2. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
3. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
4. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
5. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)