|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Dr. Chant left the cavern, why was he asked to return to ship?
(a) A time constraint.
(b) A small nick in his spacesuit.
(c) An emergency.
(d) Running out of oxygen.
2. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
(a) One hundred times larger than the Moon.
(b) Uniform pink surface, with a few small brown patches.
(c) Uniform brown surface,with a few pink patches.
(d) Uniform yellow surface,with a few brown patches.
3. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) George and Floyd.
(b) Carl and Jerry.
(c) George and Jerry.
(d) John and Terry.
4. What was Sebastian?
(a) A valet.
(b) A dog.
(c) A cat.
(d) A parrot.
5. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
(a) A professional cave explorer.
(b) A professional rock climber.
(c) A professional guide.
(d) A professional stunt man.
Short Answer Questions
1. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
2. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
3. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
4. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
5. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)