|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
(a) A pair of flip flops.
(b) A diving board.
(c) To go back to the space hospital.
(d) A new hairnet.
2. What is Lucifer? nebulae
(a) A space hospital.
(b) A rival to the sun.
(c) A nebulae.
(d) A new planet.
3. How much money did Bund invest in Tsung Aerospace?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred thousand dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) One billion dollars.
4. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The cheapest baby in the world.
(b) The only baby in the world.
(c) The most expensive baby in the world.
(d) The oldest baby in the world.
5. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The Carr's song "In Space."
(b) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
(c) The War of 1812.
(d) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
2. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
3. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
4. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
5. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)