|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
(a) High gravitiy.
(b) Low gravity.
(c) Normal gravity.
(d) No gravity.
2. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 70 years old.
(b) 60 years old.
(c) 105 years old.
(d) 65 years old.
3. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
(a) A mysterious glow in the dark cavern.
(b) Ice and snow in the cavern.
(c) A human-like shoe print.
(d) A snakelike monster in the cave.
4. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
(a) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Ganymede.
(b) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Lucifer.
(c) To survey the land on Europa.
(d) To catalog the life on Europa.
5. What was the Lady Jasmine?
(a) A space boat.
(b) A space sled.
(c) An exploration space pod.
(d) A space trike.
Short Answer Questions
1. The reconnaissance mission will travel close to what planet?
2. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
3. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
4. What is the most important element in South Africa's economy?
5. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)