|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
(a) Mount Magazine.
(b) Mount Chang.
(c) Mount Pleasant.
(d) Mount Zeus.
2. What is Lucifer? nebulae
(a) A space hospital.
(b) A nebulae.
(c) A new planet.
(d) A rival to the sun.
3. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
(a) Low gravity.
(b) High gravitiy.
(c) No gravity.
(d) Normal gravity.
4. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) John and Terry.
(b) George and Floyd.
(c) George and Jerry.
(d) Carl and Jerry.
5. Who was Oom Paul?
(a) Dr.van der Berg's uncle.
(b) Caroline's new husband.
(c) Jerry's parrot.
(d) Dr. Chang's assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the captain ask the passengers of the Universe stay during rendezvous and touchdown?
2. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
3. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
4. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
5. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)