|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
(a) Shave off his beard.
(b) Put in earplugs.
(c) Comb his hair.
(d) Cut his hair.
2. What warning was sent back from the spaceship Discovery?
(a) Attempt no landing on Mars.
(b) Attempt no landing on Earth.
(c) Attempt no landing on Saturn.
(d) Attempt no landing on Europa.
3. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Lawrence Tsung.
(b) Heywood Floyd.
(c) Oleg Glazunov.
(d) Katerina Rudenko.
4. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(b) Mars-Jupiter run.
(c) Earth-Jupiter run.
(d) Venus-Saturn run.
5. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
(a) Maggie M'Bala.
(b) Captain Smith.
(c) Yva Merlin.
(d) Victor Willis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
2. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
3. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
4. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
5. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)