|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
2. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
(a) To survey the land on Europa.
(b) To catalog the life on Europa.
(c) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Lucifer.
(d) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Ganymede.
3. Where did Dr. Floyd help Chris get a job?
(a) On the space hospital.
(b) On the spaceship Universe.
(c) On the spaceship Cosmos.
(d) On the spaceship Tsung.
4. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
5. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
(a) Normal gravity.
(b) No gravity.
(c) Low gravity.
(d) High gravitiy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
2. What did the article refer to in its title?
3. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
4. Who was the captain of the Universe?
5. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)