|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 70 years old.
(b) 105 years old.
(c) 60 years old.
(d) 65 years old.
2. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
(a) Finance and Administration.
(b) Particle physics.
(c) Political imaging.
(d) Space history.
3. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His brother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His sister.
(d) His nephew.
4. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
(a) Marveling at the ship's speed.
(b) Thinking back about the history of aeronautics.
(d) Visiting with the other passengers.
5. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
(a) To go back to the space hospital.
(b) A diving board.
(c) A new hairnet.
(d) A pair of flip flops.
Short Answer Questions
1. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
2. As Dr. Chant left the cavern, why was he asked to return to ship?
3. How much money did Bund invest in Tsung Aerospace?
4. What was the hazardous cargo on the chartered mission?
5. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)