|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What warning was sent back from the spaceship Discovery?
(a) Attempt no landing on Europa.
(b) Attempt no landing on Saturn.
(c) Attempt no landing on Mars.
(d) Attempt no landing on Earth.
2. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
(a) Low gravity.
(b) High gravitiy.
(c) Normal gravity.
(d) No gravity.
3. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
(a) Uniform brown surface,with a few pink patches.
(b) One hundred times larger than the Moon.
(c) Uniform yellow surface,with a few brown patches.
(d) Uniform pink surface, with a few small brown patches.
4. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Ice deposits.
(b) Green grass.
(c) Sand dunes.
(d) Dried creekbed.
5. What was the Lady Jasmine?
(a) A space sled.
(b) A space trike.
(c) A space boat.
(d) An exploration space pod.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
2. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
3. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
4. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
5. Who would be chartering the reconnaissance mission granted by the Planetary Science Foundation?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)