|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Earth-Jupiter run.
(b) Mars-Jupiter run.
(c) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(d) Venus-Saturn run.
2. Who was Oom Paul?
(a) Caroline's new husband.
(b) Dr. Chang's assistant.
(c) Dr.van der Berg's uncle.
(d) Jerry's parrot.
3. What was the hazardous cargo on the chartered mission?
(a) Jet fuel.
(c) Rat droppings.
(d) Unstable elements.
4. Who would be chartering the reconnaissance mission granted by the Planetary Science Foundation?
(a) Rolf van der Berg.
(b) Captain Jovian.
(c) Captain Eric Laplace.
(d) Captain Lucifer.
5. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Green grass.
(b) Sand dunes.
(c) Dried creekbed.
(d) Ice deposits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
2. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
3. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
4. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
5. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)