|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
2. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
(a) Mount Zeus.
(b) Mount Pleasant.
(c) Mount Magazine.
(d) Mount Chang.
3. What was the Lady Jasmine?
(a) A space sled.
(b) An exploration space pod.
(c) A space trike.
(d) A space boat.
4. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
(a) Ice and snow in the cavern.
(b) A mysterious glow in the dark cavern.
(c) A human-like shoe print.
(d) A snakelike monster in the cave.
5. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Starr.
(b) Captain Beasley.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
2. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
3. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
4. What is the most important element in South Africa's economy?
5. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)