|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
(a) Iron pyrite.
(b) Quartz crystal.
(c) Lava rock formations.
2. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
(a) One hundred times larger than the Moon.
(b) Uniform pink surface, with a few small brown patches.
(c) Uniform yellow surface,with a few brown patches.
(d) Uniform brown surface,with a few pink patches.
3. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Beasley.
(b) Captain Starr.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Cook.
4. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
(a) Twice that of the Moon's.
(b) About a tenth of Earth's.
(c) About a thousandth of Earth's.
(d) About a hundredth's of Earth's.
5. What is Old Faithful?
(a) A large spacesuit built especially for Captain Smith.
(b) A large mountain on the surface of the comet.
(c) The largest geyser on the dayside of the comet.
(d) A large space pod shuttle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lucifer? nebulae
2. What was William Tsung's title?
3. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
4. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
5. As Dr. Chant left the cavern, why was he asked to return to ship?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)