|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The reconnaissance mission will travel close to what planet?
2. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
(a) There would be a dance later that night.
(b) There was a swimming pool onboard the spaceship.
(c) There would be a special breakfast served in his honor.
(d) There would be a magic show at dinner.
3. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
4. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 70 years old.
(b) 105 years old.
(c) 60 years old.
(d) 65 years old.
5. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
(a) About a thousandth of Earth's.
(b) About a tenth of Earth's.
(c) About a hundredth's of Earth's.
(d) Twice that of the Moon's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
2. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
3. What did the article refer to in its title?
4. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
5. Rolf van der Berg volunteered for what position on the chartered mission with Captain Eric Laplace?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)