|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
2. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
(a) Uniform brown surface,with a few pink patches.
(b) Uniform pink surface, with a few small brown patches.
(c) One hundred times larger than the Moon.
(d) Uniform yellow surface,with a few brown patches.
3. What was the Lady Jasmine?
(a) A space sled.
(b) A space boat.
(c) An exploration space pod.
(d) A space trike.
4. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The only baby in the world.
(b) The cheapest baby in the world.
(c) The most expensive baby in the world.
(d) The oldest baby in the world.
5. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
(a) Dr. Oleg Brown.
(b) Dr. Robert Chang.
(c) Sir Lawrence.
(d) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
2. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
3. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
4. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
5. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)