|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
(c) Haley's Comet.
2. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one told her to come for dinner.
(b) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
(c) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
(d) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
3. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
(a) Pasteur Space Hospital.
(b) Regency Hotel.
(c) Mars' Embassy.
(d) Saturn Outer Rings.
4. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 2009 issue of Vogue.
(b) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(c) 1981 issue of Nature.
(d) 1982 issue of Space.
5. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Sand dunes.
(b) Green grass.
(c) Dried creekbed.
(d) Ice deposits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
2. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
3. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
4. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
5. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)