|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(b) Sir Lawerence.
(c) Sir Thomas.
2. What is Lucifer? nebulae
(a) A new planet.
(b) A nebulae.
(c) A space hospital.
(d) A rival to the sun.
3. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(b) 1982 issue of Space.
(c) 1981 issue of Nature.
(d) 2009 issue of Vogue.
4. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
(b) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
(c) No one told her to come for dinner.
(d) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
5. What was Sebastian?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A cat.
(c) A valet.
(d) A dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
2. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
3. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
4. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
5. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)