|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Beasley.
(b) Captain Cook.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Starr.
2. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
3. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
(a) A steward.
(b) A tiny slave.
(c) A virtual girl.
(d) A robotic maid.
4. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Sand dunes.
(b) Dried creekbed.
(c) Ice deposits.
(d) Green grass.
5. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
(a) Dr. Oleg Brown.
(b) Dr. Robert Chang.
(c) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(d) Sir Lawrence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the article refer to in its title?
2. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
3. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
4. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
5. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)