|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
(a) Nine earth-days.
(b) Seven earth-days.
(c) Twelve earth-days.
(d) Six earth-days.
2. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
(b) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
(c) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
(d) No one told her to come for dinner.
3. What was Sebastian?
(a) A dog.
(b) A valet.
(c) A cat.
(d) A parrot.
4. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
(a) Through space imaging.
(b) By typing it into his cell phone.
(c) Via paper airplanes.
(d) Encrypted in a language few know anymore.
5. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His sister.
(b) His brother.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
2. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
3. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
4. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
5. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)