|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(b) 1981 issue of Nature.
(c) 2009 issue of Vogue.
(d) 1982 issue of Space.
2. What warning was sent back from the spaceship Discovery?
(a) Attempt no landing on Mars.
(b) Attempt no landing on Europa.
(c) Attempt no landing on Saturn.
(d) Attempt no landing on Earth.
3. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The Carr's song "In Space."
(b) The War of 1812.
(c) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
(d) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
4. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Mars-Jupiter run.
(b) Venus-Saturn run.
(c) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(d) Earth-Jupiter run.
5. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
(a) Visiting with the other passengers.
(b) Thinking back about the history of aeronautics.
(d) Marveling at the ship's speed.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
2. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
3. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
4. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
5. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)