|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 65 years old.
(b) 103 years old.
(c) 70 years old.
(d) 56 years old.
2. What was Sebastian?
(a) A dog.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A cat.
(d) A valet.
3. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Earth-Jupiter run.
(b) Mars-Jupiter run.
(c) Venus-Saturn run.
(d) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
4. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
(d) Hong Kong.
5. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
(c) Dr Rogers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
2. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
3. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
4. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
5. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)