|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The only baby in the world.
(b) The cheapest baby in the world.
(c) The most expensive baby in the world.
(d) The oldest baby in the world.
2. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
(b) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
(c) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
(d) No one told her to come for dinner.
3. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Edward VIII.
(b) Charles X.
(c) Edward VI.
(d) Frederico III.
4. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
(a) Pasteur Space Hospital.
(b) Regency Hotel.
(c) Saturn Outer Rings.
(d) Mars' Embassy.
5. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(c) The Main Stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the article refer to in its title?
2. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
3. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
4. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
5. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)