|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
(a) Mount Chang.
(b) Mount Pleasant.
(c) Mount Zeus.
(d) Mount Magazine.
2. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(b) Sir Thomas.
(c) Sir Lawerence.
3. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
(a) A new hairnet.
(b) A pair of flip flops.
(c) A diving board.
(d) To go back to the space hospital.
4. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) William Chang.
(b) Rolph van der Berg.
(c) Clifford Greenberg.
(d) Edward Tsung.
5. What warning was sent back from the spaceship Discovery?
(a) Attempt no landing on Mars.
(b) Attempt no landing on Saturn.
(c) Attempt no landing on Europa.
(d) Attempt no landing on Earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
2. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
3. Who was Oom Paul?
4. What did the article refer to in its title?
5. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)