|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(b) 1981 issue of Nature.
(c) 1982 issue of Space.
(d) 2009 issue of Vogue.
2. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
(b) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
(c) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
(d) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
3. What was Sebastian?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A dog.
(c) A valet.
(d) A cat.
4. Who was Oom Paul?
(a) Dr. Chang's assistant.
(b) Caroline's new husband.
(c) Jerry's parrot.
(d) Dr.van der Berg's uncle.
5. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
(a) A diving board.
(b) A new hairnet.
(c) A pair of flip flops.
(d) To go back to the space hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
2. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
3. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
4. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
5. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)