|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 1981 issue of Nature.
(b) 1982 issue of Space.
(c) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(d) 2009 issue of Vogue.
2. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
(b) Haley's Comet.
3. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
(a) Space history.
(b) Finance and Administration.
(c) Particle physics.
(d) Political imaging.
4. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
(a) There would be a dance later that night.
(b) There was a swimming pool onboard the spaceship.
(c) There would be a special breakfast served in his honor.
(d) There would be a magic show at dinner.
5. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the captain of the Universe?
2. What was Sebastian?
3. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
4. Who was Oom Paul?
5. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)