|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
2. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Heywood Floyd.
(b) Lawrence Tsung.
(c) Oleg Glazunov.
(d) Katerina Rudenko.
3. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
(a) Hong Kong.
4. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Edward VI.
(b) Charles X.
(c) Frederico III.
(d) Edward VIII.
5. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
(b) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
(c) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
(d) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
2. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
3. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
4. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
5. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)