|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucifer? nebulae
(a) A new planet.
(b) A nebulae.
(c) A rival to the sun.
(d) A space hospital.
2. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
(a) A virtual girl.
(b) A tiny slave.
(c) A steward.
(d) A robotic maid.
3. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) John and Terry.
(b) George and Jerry.
(c) George and Floyd.
(d) Carl and Jerry.
4. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
(b) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
(c) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
(d) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
5. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
(a) A diving board.
(b) To go back to the space hospital.
(c) A pair of flip flops.
(d) A new hairnet.
Short Answer Questions
1. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
2. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
3. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
4. What warning was sent back from the spaceship Discovery?
5. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)