|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(a) Sir Thomas.
(d) Sir Lawerence.
2. What warning was sent back from the spaceship Discovery?
(a) Attempt no landing on Saturn.
(b) Attempt no landing on Europa.
(c) Attempt no landing on Mars.
(d) Attempt no landing on Earth.
3. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
(a) Uniform brown surface,with a few pink patches.
(b) Uniform pink surface, with a few small brown patches.
(c) Uniform yellow surface,with a few brown patches.
(d) One hundred times larger than the Moon.
4. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Starr.
(b) Captain Beasley.
(c) Captain Cook.
(d) Captain Smith.
5. What is Lucifer? nebulae
(a) A nebulae.
(b) A space hospital.
(c) A rival to the sun.
(d) A new planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
2. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
3. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
4. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
5. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)