|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 65 years old.
(b) 70 years old.
(c) 60 years old.
(d) 105 years old.
2. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
(a) Twelve earth-days.
(b) Six earth-days.
(c) Nine earth-days.
(d) Seven earth-days.
3. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
(b) New York.
(c) Hong Kong.
4. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
5. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Venus-Saturn run.
(b) Earth-Jupiter run.
(c) Mars-Jupiter run.
(d) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was William Tsung's title?
2. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
3. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
4. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
5. Who was Oom Paul?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)