|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Heywood Floyd.
(b) Katerina Rudenko.
(c) Oleg Glazunov.
(d) Lawrence Tsung.
2. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) Carl and Jerry.
(b) John and Terry.
(c) George and Floyd.
(d) George and Jerry.
3. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
(a) A virtual girl.
(b) A robotic maid.
(c) A steward.
(d) A tiny slave.
4. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
(a) Regency Hotel.
(b) Mars' Embassy.
(c) Pasteur Space Hospital.
(d) Saturn Outer Rings.
5. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) Haley's Comet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
2. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
3. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
4. What was Sebastian?
5. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)