|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
(a) Six earth-days.
(b) Twelve earth-days.
(c) Nine earth-days.
(d) Seven earth-days.
2. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Charles X.
(b) Frederico III.
(c) Edward VI.
(d) Edward VIII.
3. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
(a) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Lucifer.
(b) To catalog the life on Europa.
(c) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Ganymede.
(d) To survey the land on Europa.
4. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) Rolph van der Berg.
(b) William Chang.
(c) Clifford Greenberg.
(d) Edward Tsung.
5. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
(a) There would be a magic show at dinner.
(b) There would be a dance later that night.
(c) There would be a special breakfast served in his honor.
(d) There was a swimming pool onboard the spaceship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
2. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
3. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
4. Who was Oom Paul?
5. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)