|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 60 years old.
(b) 105 years old.
(c) 65 years old.
(d) 70 years old.
2. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
(a) There was a swimming pool onboard the spaceship.
(b) There would be a magic show at dinner.
(c) There would be a special breakfast served in his honor.
(d) There would be a dance later that night.
3. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
(c) New York.
(d) Hong Kong.
4. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
(a) Through space imaging.
(b) Encrypted in a language few know anymore.
(c) By typing it into his cell phone.
(d) Via paper airplanes.
5. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His brother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
2. What was William Tsung's title?
3. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
4. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
5. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)