|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
(a) Dr Rogers.
2. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Cook.
(b) Captain Starr.
(c) Captain Beasley.
(d) Captain Smith.
3. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The only baby in the world.
(b) The oldest baby in the world.
(c) The cheapest baby in the world.
(d) The most expensive baby in the world.
4. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(a) Sir Thomas.
(b) Sir Lawerence.
5. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Edward VI.
(b) Frederico III.
(c) Edward VIII.
(d) Charles X.
Short Answer Questions
1. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
2. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
3. What is Lucifer? nebulae
4. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
5. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)