|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The most expensive baby in the world.
(b) The oldest baby in the world.
(c) The only baby in the world.
(d) The cheapest baby in the world.
2. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
(b) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
(c) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
(d) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
3. What is Lucifer? nebulae
(a) A rival to the sun.
(b) A new planet.
(c) A nebulae.
(d) A space hospital.
4. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
(b) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
(c) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
(d) No one told her to come for dinner.
5. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
(a) A pair of flip flops.
(b) A new hairnet.
(c) A diving board.
(d) To go back to the space hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
2. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
3. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
4. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
5. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)