|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sebastian?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A valet.
2. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
(a) Mount Pleasant.
(b) Mount Chang.
(c) Mount Zeus.
(d) Mount Magazine.
3. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
4. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 65 years old.
(b) 70 years old.
(c) 105 years old.
(d) 60 years old.
5. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
(a) To catalog the life on Europa.
(b) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Ganymede.
(c) To survey the land on Europa.
(d) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Lucifer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
2. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
3. What was William Tsung's title?
4. What is Lucifer? nebulae
5. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)