|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Dried creekbed.
(b) Ice deposits.
(c) Sand dunes.
(d) Green grass.
2. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
3. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
(c) New York.
(d) Hong Kong.
4. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
(a) Twelve earth-days.
(b) Seven earth-days.
(c) Six earth-days.
(d) Nine earth-days.
5. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His brother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
2. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
3. What is Lucifer? nebulae
4. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
5. Who was the captain of the Universe?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)