|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
(a) Mars' Embassy.
(b) Saturn Outer Rings.
(c) Pasteur Space Hospital.
(d) Regency Hotel.
2. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
(a) Twelve earth-days.
(b) Nine earth-days.
(c) Six earth-days.
(d) Seven earth-days.
3. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
(b) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
(c) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
(d) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
4. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Frederico III.
(b) Edward VIII.
(c) Edward VI.
(d) Charles X.
5. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
(a) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
2. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
3. What was Sebastian?
4. What did the article refer to in its title?
5. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)