|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Venus-Saturn run.
(b) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(c) Mars-Jupiter run.
(d) Earth-Jupiter run.
2. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His nephew.
3. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
4. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
(a) There would be a magic show at dinner.
(b) There was a swimming pool onboard the spaceship.
(c) There would be a special breakfast served in his honor.
(d) There would be a dance later that night.
5. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) John and Terry.
(b) Carl and Jerry.
(c) George and Jerry.
(d) George and Floyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
2. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
3. Who was Oom Paul?
4. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
5. What was William Tsung's title?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)