|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
(a) A robotic maid.
(b) A virtual girl.
(c) A steward.
(d) A tiny slave.
2. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
(a) Dr. Oleg Brown.
(b) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(c) Dr. Robert Chang.
(d) Sir Lawrence.
3. What is Lucifer? nebulae
(a) A space hospital.
(b) A new planet.
(c) A nebulae.
(d) A rival to the sun.
4. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 60 years old.
(b) 65 years old.
(c) 70 years old.
(d) 105 years old.
5. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Charles X.
(b) Edward VI.
(c) Edward VIII.
(d) Frederico III.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
2. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
3. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
4. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
5. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)