|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Oom Paul?
(a) Dr. Chang's assistant.
(b) Jerry's parrot.
(c) Dr.van der Berg's uncle.
(d) Caroline's new husband.
2. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 56 years old.
(b) 103 years old.
(c) 65 years old.
(d) 70 years old.
3. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
(b) Visiting with the other passengers.
(c) Marveling at the ship's speed.
(d) Thinking back about the history of aeronautics.
4. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Ice deposits.
(b) Green grass.
(c) Sand dunes.
(d) Dried creekbed.
5. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
(a) A pair of flip flops.
(b) A new hairnet.
(c) A diving board.
(d) To go back to the space hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the article refer to in its title?
2. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
3. What was William Tsung's title?
4. What was Sebastian?
5. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)