|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
(a) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Lucifer.
(b) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Ganymede.
(c) To survey the land on Europa.
(d) To catalog the life on Europa.
2. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(d) The Main Stay.
3. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Oleg Glazunov.
(b) Katerina Rudenko.
(c) Lawrence Tsung.
(d) Heywood Floyd.
4. What warning was sent back from the spaceship Discovery?
(a) Attempt no landing on Earth.
(b) Attempt no landing on Saturn.
(c) Attempt no landing on Europa.
(d) Attempt no landing on Mars.
5. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Charles X.
(b) Edward VIII.
(c) Edward VI.
(d) Frederico III.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
2. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
3. Who was the captain of the Universe?
4. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
5. What was Sebastian?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)