|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Frederico III.
(b) Charles X.
(c) Edward VIII.
(d) Edward VI.
2. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Earth-Jupiter run.
(b) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(c) Venus-Saturn run.
(d) Mars-Jupiter run.
3. What was Sebastian?
(a) A dog.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A cat.
(d) A valet.
4. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
(a) To survey the land on Europa.
(b) To catalog the life on Europa.
(c) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Lucifer.
(d) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Ganymede.
5. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His brother.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
2. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
3. What was William Tsung's title?
4. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
5. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)