|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
(b) Marveling at the ship's speed.
(c) Visiting with the other passengers.
(d) Thinking back about the history of aeronautics.
2. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
(a) Hong Kong.
(c) New York.
3. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Oleg Glazunov.
(b) Lawrence Tsung.
(c) Heywood Floyd.
(d) Katerina Rudenko.
4. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
(a) Uniform yellow surface,with a few brown patches.
(b) Uniform brown surface,with a few pink patches.
(c) One hundred times larger than the Moon.
(d) Uniform pink surface, with a few small brown patches.
5. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
(a) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Lucifer.
(b) To catalog the life on Europa.
(c) To survey the land on Europa.
(d) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Ganymede.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
2. What was Sebastian?
3. What is Lucifer? nebulae
4. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
5. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)