|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 60 years old.
(b) 70 years old.
(c) 105 years old.
(d) 65 years old.
2. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) William Chang.
(b) Edward Tsung.
(c) Clifford Greenberg.
(d) Rolph van der Berg.
3. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
(a) Uniform yellow surface,with a few brown patches.
(b) One hundred times larger than the Moon.
(c) Uniform brown surface,with a few pink patches.
(d) Uniform pink surface, with a few small brown patches.
4. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Edward VI.
(b) Frederico III.
(c) Charles X.
(d) Edward VIII.
5. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His sister.
(b) His brother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
2. What was William Tsung's title?
3. What was Sebastian?
4. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
5. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)