|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(c) Sir Lawerence.
(d) Sir Thomas.
2. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
(b) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
(c) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
(d) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
3. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) George and Floyd.
(b) George and Jerry.
(c) Carl and Jerry.
(d) John and Terry.
4. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
5. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 60 years old.
(b) 65 years old.
(c) 105 years old.
(d) 70 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
2. What warning was sent back from the spaceship Discovery?
3. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
4. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
5. What is Lucifer? nebulae
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)