|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) Clifford Greenberg.
(b) William Chang.
(c) Rolph van der Berg.
(d) Edward Tsung.
2. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(b) Mars-Jupiter run.
(c) Venus-Saturn run.
(d) Earth-Jupiter run.
3. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
(a) Hong Kong.
(d) New York.
4. What warning was sent back from the spaceship Discovery?
(a) Attempt no landing on Saturn.
(b) Attempt no landing on Mars.
(c) Attempt no landing on Europa.
(d) Attempt no landing on Earth.
5. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Edward VI.
(b) Charles X.
(c) Frederico III.
(d) Edward VIII.
Short Answer Questions
1. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
2. What was William Tsung's title?
3. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
4. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
5. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)