|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
2. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
(b) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
(c) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
(d) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
3. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The cheapest baby in the world.
(b) The only baby in the world.
(c) The oldest baby in the world.
(d) The most expensive baby in the world.
4. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 65 years old.
(b) 105 years old.
(c) 70 years old.
(d) 60 years old.
5. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) Clifford Greenberg.
(b) William Chang.
(c) Rolph van der Berg.
(d) Edward Tsung.
Short Answer Questions
1. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
2. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
3. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
4. What was Sebastian?
5. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)