|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The most expensive baby in the world.
(b) The cheapest baby in the world.
(c) The only baby in the world.
(d) The oldest baby in the world.
2. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
3. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
(a) The Great Floridian Mud Slide.
(b) The Great Californian Earthquake.
(c) The Great Texan Land Slide.
(d) The Great Railroad Destruction.
4. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
(a) Mars' Embassy.
(b) Pasteur Space Hospital.
(c) Saturn Outer Rings.
(d) Regency Hotel.
5. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
(a) Uniform pink surface, with a few small brown patches.
(b) Uniform yellow surface,with a few brown patches.
(c) One hundred times larger than the Moon.
(d) Uniform brown surface,with a few pink patches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
2. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
3. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
4. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
5. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)