|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) Clifford Greenberg.
(b) Edward Tsung.
(c) William Chang.
(d) Rolph van der Berg.
2. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
(a) Mount Chang.
(b) Mount Magazine.
(c) Mount Zeus.
(d) Mount Pleasant.
3. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 70 years old.
(b) 65 years old.
(c) 56 years old.
(d) 103 years old.
4. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Smith.
(b) Captain Cook.
(c) Captain Beasley.
(d) Captain Starr.
5. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
(a) Mars' Embassy.
(b) Saturn Outer Rings.
(c) Pasteur Space Hospital.
(d) Regency Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
2. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
3. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
4. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
5. What was William Tsung's title?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)