|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(b) Sir Thomas.
(c) Sir Lawerence.
2. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Lawrence Tsung.
(b) Katerina Rudenko.
(c) Oleg Glazunov.
(d) Heywood Floyd.
3. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
(a) Mount Chang.
(b) Mount Zeus.
(c) Mount Pleasant.
(d) Mount Magazine.
4. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
5. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Starr.
(b) Captain Cook.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Beasley.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
2. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
3. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
4. What was William Tsung's title?
5. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)