|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
(b) New York.
(c) Hong Kong.
2. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
(a) Hong Kong.
3. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
(a) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Lucifer.
(b) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Ganymede.
(c) To catalog the life on Europa.
(d) To survey the land on Europa.
4. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
(a) Seven earth-days.
(b) Six earth-days.
(c) Nine earth-days.
(d) Twelve earth-days.
5. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Frederico III.
(b) Edward VI.
(c) Edward VIII.
(d) Charles X.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
2. What warning was sent back from the spaceship Discovery?
3. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
4. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
5. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)