|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
(a) A robotic maid.
(b) A steward.
(c) A tiny slave.
(d) A virtual girl.
2. What was Sebastian?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A valet.
(d) A parrot.
3. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) Clifford Greenberg.
(b) William Chang.
(c) Rolph van der Berg.
(d) Edward Tsung.
4. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 60 years old.
(b) 105 years old.
(c) 65 years old.
(d) 70 years old.
5. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
(a) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(b) Sir Lawrence.
(c) Dr. Oleg Brown.
(d) Dr. Robert Chang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
2. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
3. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
4. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
5. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)