|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
(a) Thinking back about the history of aeronautics.
(c) Marveling at the ship's speed.
(d) Visiting with the other passengers.
2. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
(a) Six earth-days.
(b) Seven earth-days.
(c) Twelve earth-days.
(d) Nine earth-days.
3. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
(b) Haley's Comet.
4. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Starr.
(b) Captain Smith.
(c) Captain Beasley.
(d) Captain Cook.
5. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
(a) A virtual girl.
(b) A tiny slave.
(c) A steward.
(d) A robotic maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
2. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
3. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
4. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
5. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)