|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucifer? nebulae
(a) A nebulae.
(b) A rival to the sun.
(c) A space hospital.
(d) A new planet.
2. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
(a) Pasteur Space Hospital.
(b) Mars' Embassy.
(c) Regency Hotel.
(d) Saturn Outer Rings.
3. What was Sebastian?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A dog.
(c) A valet.
(d) A cat.
4. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) Edward Tsung.
(b) William Chang.
(c) Clifford Greenberg.
(d) Rolph van der Berg.
5. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Oleg Glazunov.
(b) Lawrence Tsung.
(c) Heywood Floyd.
(d) Katerina Rudenko.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
2. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
3. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
4. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
5. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)