|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Green grass.
(b) Ice deposits.
(c) Sand dunes.
(d) Dried creekbed.
2. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) Haley's Comet.
3. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Earth-Jupiter run.
(b) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(c) Mars-Jupiter run.
(d) Venus-Saturn run.
4. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Heywood Floyd.
(b) Lawrence Tsung.
(c) Oleg Glazunov.
(d) Katerina Rudenko.
5. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(b) The Main Stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
2. What was William Tsung's title?
3. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
4. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
5. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)