|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
(a) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Lucifer.
(b) To catalog the life on Europa.
(c) To survey the land on Europa.
(d) To survey and catalog the natural resources of Ganymede.
2. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(a) Sir Thomas.
(c) Sir Lawerence.
3. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
(a) New York.
(c) Hong Kong.
4. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(b) The Main Stay.
5. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
(b) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
(c) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
(d) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
2. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
3. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
4. What was Sebastian?
5. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)