|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 103 years old.
(b) 56 years old.
(c) 70 years old.
(d) 65 years old.
2. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Lawrence Tsung.
(b) Heywood Floyd.
(c) Katerina Rudenko.
(d) Oleg Glazunov.
3. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) John and Terry.
(b) George and Jerry.
(c) Carl and Jerry.
(d) George and Floyd.
4. What warning was sent back from the spaceship Discovery?
(a) Attempt no landing on Mars.
(b) Attempt no landing on Earth.
(c) Attempt no landing on Saturn.
(d) Attempt no landing on Europa.
5. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
(a) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(b) Dr. Oleg Brown.
(c) Dr. Robert Chang.
(d) Sir Lawrence.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
2. What was William Tsung's title?
3. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
4. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
5. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)