|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr Floyd on the spaceship Leonov describe Europa as being what color?
(a) Uniform brown surface,with a few pink patches.
(b) One hundred times larger than the Moon.
(c) Uniform yellow surface,with a few brown patches.
(d) Uniform pink surface, with a few small brown patches.
2. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 65 years old.
(b) 56 years old.
(c) 70 years old.
(d) 103 years old.
3. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Sand dunes.
(b) Dried creekbed.
(c) Green grass.
(d) Ice deposits.
4. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 70 years old.
(b) 65 years old.
(c) 105 years old.
(d) 60 years old.
5. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(a) The Main Stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
2. Who was the captain of the Universe?
3. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
4. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
5. What was William Tsung's title?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)