|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(a) The Main Stay.
2. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
(b) Hong Kong.
3. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Cook.
(b) Captain Beasley.
(c) Captain Starr.
(d) Captain Smith.
4. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
(a) The Great Californian Earthquake.
(b) The Great Floridian Mud Slide.
(c) The Great Railroad Destruction.
(d) The Great Texan Land Slide.
5. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Heywood Floyd.
(b) Oleg Glazunov.
(c) Lawrence Tsung.
(d) Katerina Rudenko.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
2. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
3. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
4. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
5. What was Sebastian?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)