|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lucifer? nebulae
(a) A nebulae.
(b) A rival to the sun.
(c) A space hospital.
(d) A new planet.
2. What was Sebastian?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A cat.
(c) A valet.
(d) A dog.
3. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
(a) A steward.
(b) A robotic maid.
(c) A virtual girl.
(d) A tiny slave.
4. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) Edward Tsung.
(b) Clifford Greenberg.
(c) Rolph van der Berg.
(d) William Chang.
5. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Edward VIII.
(b) Charles X.
(c) Frederico III.
(d) Edward VI.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
2. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
3. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
4. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
5. Who was the captain of the Universe?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)