|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 57, Interlude on Ganymede | VIII. The Kingdom of Sulfur, Chapter 58, Fire and Ice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the monster appear to be to the crew?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A mammoth.
(c) A shark.
(d) A dinosaur.
2. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
(a) A hijacker.
(b) A cop.
(c) A bad actor.
(d) A good grandson.
3. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
(a) Normal gravity.
(b) Low gravity.
(c) High gravitiy.
(d) No gravity.
4. What was a sign of recent occupation on Europa that Van der Berg saw?
(a) Foot prints in the snow.
(b) A torn page from a book.
(c) A rag doll.
(d) An abandoned shoe.
5. With full thrust carrying the ship to the orbit of Europa, why was moving around in the ship hard?
(a) The ride was rocky.
(b) It was the middle of the night.
(c) Gravity returned.
(d) Gravity disappered.
Short Answer Questions
1. ASTROPOL and the USSA would not admit that what did not exist?
2. What did Mr.Jolson propose?
3. Who interviewed Van der Berg about the Mount Zeus?
4. With whom did Chris Floyd get into contact while awaiting rescue?
5. Why did Captain Smith cut the Universe's trip short?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)