|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47, Shards | Chapter 48, Lucy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If night and day are local customs, what is universal?
2. Only on what two planets are there Earth-like temperature regions?
(a) Saturn and Europa.
(b) Ganymede and Europa.
(c) Venus and Pluto.
(d) Neptune and Jupitor.
3. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
(a) The North Pole.
(b) The Eastern side.
(c) The South Pole.
(d) The Western side.
4. Zero gravity caused Dr. Floyd not to be able to do what?
(a) Eat well.
(b) Drink alcohol.
(c) Consume coffee.
(d) Sleep well.
5. Rolf van der Berg volunteered for what position on the chartered mission with Captain Eric Laplace?
(a) Mission navigator.
(b) Mission cook.
(c) Mission scientist.
(d) Mission planetologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
2. Where did Rosie want Mr.Chang to land the ship?
3. What is the nickname of the shuttle?
4. Captain Laplace allowed the scientists to do what?
5. What did Second Officer Chang explain to Steward Third Class Rosie McCullen?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)