Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, The Politics of Exile | Chapter 22, Hazardous Cargo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
(a) Particle physics.
(b) Space history.
(c) Finance and Administration.
(d) Political imaging.
2. Other than Mars, what was the only other world that Rolph van der Berg thought could be inhabitable?
3. What was Sebastian?
(a) A dog.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A cat.
(d) A valet.
4. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
(a) The geysers.
(b) The docking station.
(c) Lake Mead.
(d) Lake Tuonela.
5. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
(a) A robotic maid.
(b) A virtual girl.
(c) A steward.
(d) A tiny slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
2. How did Van der Berg send his request for help to his uncle?
3. As Dr. Chant left the cavern, why was he asked to return to ship?
4. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
5. With the loss of the Europa VI, who did van der Berg turn to for help in observing Europa out of the bright light of Lucifer?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)