Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, "No One Told Us to Bring Swimsuits . . ." | Chapter 14, Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
2. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) Carl and Jerry.
(b) John and Terry.
(c) George and Floyd.
(d) George and Jerry.
3. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
(b) New York.
(c) Hong Kong.
4. While continuing to study Ganymeade, what else does Van der Berg continue to study?
5. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
(a) Dr. Robert Chang.
(b) Sir Lawrence.
(c) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(d) Dr. Oleg Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Rolf van der Berg's job?
2. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
3. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
4. What was Dr.Paul Kreuger's scientific specialty?
5. What was Sebastian?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)