|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Mount Zeus | Chapter 10, Ship of Fools.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Science Officer aboard the Tsien?
(a) Sir Lawrence.
(b) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(c) Dr. Robert Chang.
(d) Dr. Oleg Brown.
2. Where did the crew of the spaceship Tsien sojourn?
(a) Hong Kong.
3. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Charles X.
(b) Frederico III.
(c) Edward VI.
(d) Edward VIII.
4. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(b) The Main Stay.
5. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sir Lawrence viewed a program about space exploration?
2. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
3. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
4. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
5. Who was the captain of the Universe?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)