|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Shrine | Chapter 50, Open City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time was dinner on the Universe?
2. For what was Shaka named?
(a) A Zulu priest.
(b) An Australian legend.
(c) A Zulu tyrant.
(d) A South African Queen.
3. What changed Mr.Chang's mind about attempting to send the ship back out to space?
(a) That the crew would not be safe due to the return of weightlessness.
(b) That Rosie would cry.
(c) That Europa's orbit would be too strong to release the ship.
(d) That he would't be alive to see the rescue.
4. Who was the Second Officer's famous grandfather?
(a) Dr. William Tsung.
(b) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(c) Dr. Anderson.
(d) Sir Lawrence.
5. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
(a) High gravitiy.
(b) No gravity.
(c) Low gravity.
(d) Normal gravity.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
2. What did those aboard the Galaxy name the island on which they landed?
3. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
4. The meal would begin with what if the drive was on?
5. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)