|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Shrine | Chapter 50, Open City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Mount Zeus made?
2. What could be exposed on Europa but not anywhere else in the Solar System?
(a) Bare skin.
(b) Civilian clothes.
3. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
(a) A snakelike monster in the cave.
(b) Ice and snow in the cavern.
(c) A human-like shoe print.
(d) A mysterious glow in the dark cavern.
4. Who flew the shuttle on the Mount Zeus mission?
(a) Chris Floyd.
(b) Mr. Chang.
(c) Captain Laplace.
(d) Van der Berg.
5. How long did the penetrometer work when launched into Io?
(a) Almost ten seconds.
(b) Almost one hour.
(c) Almost two seconds.
(d) Almost five seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the advantage the Earth's explorers had over the Galaxy crew?
2. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
3. Shaka executed his warriors for what offense?
4. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
5. What was the Lady Jasmine?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)