|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Shrine | Chapter 50, Open City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ASTROPOL and the USSA would not admit that what did not exist?
2. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
(a) Heywood Floyd.
(b) Mr. Chang.
(d) Captain Laplace.
3. What did Captain Smith use up his baggage allowance to bring on board?
(a) Coffee beans.
(b) Toilet paper.
(d) Vintage wine.
4. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His sister.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His brother.
5. What did they see while traveling by the Great Wall?
(a) Small dogs.
(b) Weird lights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Old Faithful filled the fuel tanks with what?
2. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
3. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
4. What changed Mr.Chang's mind about attempting to send the ship back out to space?
5. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)