|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Shrine | Chapter 50, Open City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ASTROPOL and the USSA would not admit that what did not exist?
2. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
(a) Nine earth-days.
(b) Six earth-days.
(c) Seven earth-days.
(d) Twelve earth-days.
3. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
(a) Victor Willis.
(b) Yva Merlin.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Maggie M'Bala.
4. What was Vivien Leigh's last motion picture?
(a) To Kill A Mockingbird.
(b) The Ship of Fools.
(c) Gods and Generals.
(d) Gone With The Wind.
5. Who flew the shuttle on the Mount Zeus mission?
(a) Mr. Chang.
(b) Van der Berg.
(c) Chris Floyd.
(d) Captain Laplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did they set up first before retrieving samples?
2. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
3. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
4. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
5. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)