|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Shrine | Chapter 50, Open City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Only on what two planets are there Earth-like temperature regions?
(a) Saturn and Europa.
(b) Neptune and Jupitor.
(c) Ganymede and Europa.
(d) Venus and Pluto.
2. What did Floyd do while at the Great Wall?
(a) Tour the inside of an igloo.
(b) Take a video of the creatures there.
(c) Take still photos of the weather.
(d) Land the shuttle.
3. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
4. How long did the Galaxy have to wait to be rescued?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Twenty seven days.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Twenty days.
5. What was Vivien Leigh's last motion picture?
(a) To Kill A Mockingbird.
(b) Gods and Generals.
(c) The Ship of Fools.
(d) Gone With The Wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. "History never repeats itself-but historical situations recur" is a quote by whom?
2. What company insured the chartered mission?
3. What did those aboard the Galaxy name the island on which they landed?
4. What time was dinner on the Universe?
5. Who did Second Officer Chris Floyd seek out for help after the ship is hijacked?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)