|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Shrine | Chapter 50, Open City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Earth-Jupiter run.
(b) Venus-Saturn run.
(c) Mars-Jupiter run.
(d) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
2. What did the ground look like on Mount Zeus?
(a) Broken glass.
(c) Shiny pennies.
(d) Ice crystals.
3. "History never repeats itself-but historical situations recur" is a quote by whom?
(a) William Tsung.
(b) Margaret M'Bala.
(c) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(d) Victor Willis.
4. How large was the Universe's video library?
(a) Enough for a couple of months.
(b) Enough for a day or two.
(c) Enough for a date night.
(d) Enough for several lifetimes of viewing.
5. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
2. What was the advantage the Earth's explorers had over the Galaxy crew?
3. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
4. Mr. Chang attempted to land on what at first?
5. How long did the penetrometer work when launched into Io?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)