|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Shrine | Chapter 50, Open City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who flew the shuttle on the Mount Zeus mission?
(a) Van der Berg.
(b) Mr. Chang.
(c) Chris Floyd.
(d) Captain Laplace.
2. Only on what two planets are there Earth-like temperature regions?
(a) Venus and Pluto.
(b) Ganymede and Europa.
(c) Saturn and Europa.
(d) Neptune and Jupitor.
3. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
(a) Maggie M'Bala.
(b) Captain Smith.
(c) Yva Merlin.
(d) Victor Willis.
4. What did Dr.Floyd suggest as a name for the water on Haley's comet?
(a) Haley's Wonder Laxative.
(b) Haley's Pure Water.
(c) Haley's Patent Purgative.
(d) Haley's Restoring Hydrocarbons.
5. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
(a) Lava rock formations.
(b) Quartz crystal.
(c) Iron pyrite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Vivien Leigh's last motion picture?
2. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
3. Who did Dr. Floyd ask to research Shaka?
4. To what did the interviewer liken the ship's voyage?
5. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)