|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Shrine | Chapter 50, Open City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Old Faithful filled the fuel tanks with what?
(a) Sparlking pure water.
(b) High octane gasoline.
(c) Muddy slurry.
(d) Comet slime.
2. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Edward VI.
(b) Edward VIII.
(c) Charles X.
(d) Frederico III.
3. Captain Laplace allowed the scientists to do what?
(a) Relax on Sundays.
(b) Explore Europa.
(c) Eat gourmet foods.
(d) Sleep late.
4. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) George and Jerry.
(b) John and Terry.
(c) George and Floyd.
(d) Carl and Jerry.
5. Shaka executed his warriors for what offense?
(a) Killing a bear.
(b) Gettin married.
(c) Kissing a woman.
(d) Going on a date.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
2. What was the advantage the Earth's explorers had over the Galaxy crew?
3. With full thrust carrying the ship to the orbit of Europa, why was moving around in the ship hard?
4. How long did the Galaxy have to wait to be rescued?
5. Rosie made great what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)