|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Shrine | Chapter 50, Open City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
(a) Ice and snow in the cavern.
(b) A snakelike monster in the cave.
(c) A mysterious glow in the dark cavern.
(d) A human-like shoe print.
2. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
(a) Maggie M'Bala.
(b) Captain Smith.
(c) Yva Merlin.
(d) Victor Willis.
3. What was the advantage the Earth's explorers had over the Galaxy crew?
(a) They were not locked in a spaceship.
(b) They were not on a hostile planet.
(c) They could breathe the air.
(d) They had not been hijacked.
4. How long did the Galaxy have to wait to be rescued?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Twenty seven days.
(c) Twenty days.
(d) Three weeks.
5. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
(a) A steward.
(b) A virtual girl.
(c) A robotic maid.
(d) A tiny slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. When interviewed, Captain Smith was questioned about what?
2. With full thrust carrying the ship to the orbit of Europa, why was moving around in the ship hard?
3. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
4. What did Floyd do while at the Great Wall?
5. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)