|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Shrine | Chapter 50, Open City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shaka executed his warriors for what offense?
(a) Killing a bear.
(b) Going on a date.
(c) Gettin married.
(d) Kissing a woman.
2. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
(a) A mysterious glow in the dark cavern.
(b) A snakelike monster in the cave.
(c) A human-like shoe print.
(d) Ice and snow in the cavern.
3. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
(b) Visiting with the other passengers.
(c) Marveling at the ship's speed.
(d) Thinking back about the history of aeronautics.
4. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
5. When interviewed, Captain Smith was questioned about what?
(a) About weightlessness.
(b) About space toilets.
(c) Hitting space debris while traveling so fast.
(d) About how the rescue will occurr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the ground look like on Mount Zeus?
2. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
3. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
4. Who emerged from the bridge after the gunshot?
5. For what was Shaka named?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)