|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Shrine | Chapter 50, Open City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
(a) Europa's canyon.
(b) Europa's central sea.
(c) Europa's forest floor.
(d) Europa's jungle.
2. What did van der Berg's message to Earth mean?
(a) They arrived safely at the mount.
(b) The diamonds are here.
(c) He was the first human to be there.
(d) A alien named Lucy is present.
3. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
(a) A professional stunt man.
(b) A professional guide.
(c) A professional cave explorer.
(d) A professional rock climber.
4. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(a) Sir Lawerence.
(c) Sir Thomas.
5. How long did the Galaxy have to wait to be rescued?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Twenty seven days.
(d) Twenty days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
2. Who was the Second Officer's famous grandfather?
3. What did the article refer to in its title?
4. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
5. As Dr. Chant left the cavern, why was he asked to return to ship?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)