|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49, Shrine | Chapter 50, Open City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(a) Sir Lawerence.
(c) Sir Thomas.
2. What did they see while traveling by the Great Wall?
(a) Weird lights.
(b) Small dogs.
3. What did they set up first before retrieving samples?
(c) Gem dealers.
(d) Video cameras.
4. The Galaxy's crew was so busy rearranging things, about what did Captain Laplace not have to worry?
(a) The crew's morale.
(b) The crew's need for exercise.
(c) The crew's milieu.
(d) The crew's appetite.
5. Captain Laplace allowed the scientists to do what?
(a) Sleep late.
(b) Relax on Sundays.
(c) Eat gourmet foods.
(d) Explore Europa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
2. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
3. Who was the only person who knew if the Galaxy has enough propellant to make stable orbit?
4. By what is the value of diamonds controlled?
5. What did those aboard the Galaxy name the island on which they landed?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)