|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
(a) Yva Merlin.
(b) Captain Smith.
(c) Maggie M'Bala.
(d) Victor Willis.
2. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 1982 issue of Space.
(b) 2009 issue of Vogue.
(c) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(d) 1981 issue of Nature.
3. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The only baby in the world.
(b) The cheapest baby in the world.
(c) The most expensive baby in the world.
(d) The oldest baby in the world.
4. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(a) Sir Lawerence.
(c) Sir Thomas.
5. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
(a) Dr. Menhindrend and Dr.Oleg.
(b) George and Jerry.
(c) Dr. Floyd and Dr.Greenberg.
(d) Victor WIlis and Maggie M'Bala.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
2. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
3. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
4. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
5. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)