|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
(a) The Great Texan Land Slide.
(b) The Great Floridian Mud Slide.
(c) The Great Railroad Destruction.
(d) The Great Californian Earthquake.
2. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Edward VI.
(b) Frederico III.
(c) Charles X.
(d) Edward VIII.
3. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
4. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The cheapest baby in the world.
(b) The only baby in the world.
(c) The oldest baby in the world.
(d) The most expensive baby in the world.
5. What is Old Faithful?
(a) A large spacesuit built especially for Captain Smith.
(b) The largest geyser on the dayside of the comet.
(c) A large mountain on the surface of the comet.
(d) A large space pod shuttle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the captain of the Universe?
2. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
3. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
4. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
5. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)