|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The most expensive baby in the world.
(b) The only baby in the world.
(c) The oldest baby in the world.
(d) The cheapest baby in the world.
2. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Edward VIII.
(b) Edward VI.
(c) Charles X.
(d) Frederico III.
3. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Mars-Jupiter run.
(b) Venus-Saturn run.
(c) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(d) Earth-Jupiter run.
4. What was Sebastian?
(a) A dog.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A valet.
(d) A cat.
5. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 1981 issue of Nature.
(b) 1982 issue of Space.
(c) 2009 issue of Vogue.
(d) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
2. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
3. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
4. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
5. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)