|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) Rolph van der Berg.
(b) Edward Tsung.
(c) Clifford Greenberg.
(d) William Chang.
2. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
(b) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
(c) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
(d) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
3. What was Sebastian?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A valet.
4. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
(a) Visiting with the other passengers.
(b) Marveling at the ship's speed.
(c) Thinking back about the history of aeronautics.
5. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His sister.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
2. What was William Tsung's title?
3. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
4. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
5. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)