|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(c) Sir Lawerence.
(d) Sir Thomas.
2. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
(b) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
(c) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
(d) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
3. What was Sebastian?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A valet.
4. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) George and Floyd.
(b) Carl and Jerry.
(c) George and Jerry.
(d) John and Terry.
5. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
(a) The Great Californian Earthquake.
(b) The Great Texan Land Slide.
(c) The Great Railroad Destruction.
(d) The Great Floridian Mud Slide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
2. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
3. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
4. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
5. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)