|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
(b) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
(c) The Carr's song "In Space."
(d) The War of 1812.
2. What was the Lady Jasmine?
(a) A space boat.
(b) A space sled.
(c) A space trike.
(d) An exploration space pod.
3. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
(a) Lake Mead.
(b) The docking station.
(c) The geysers.
(d) Lake Tuonela.
4. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(b) Venus-Saturn run.
(c) Mars-Jupiter run.
(d) Earth-Jupiter run.
5. Who took William Tsung's title upon birth?
(a) His sister.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His brother.
(d) His nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
2. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
3. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
4. Who was the captain of the Universe?
5. What was Sebastian?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)