|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
(a) Dr. Menhindrend and Dr.Oleg.
(b) George and Jerry.
(c) Victor WIlis and Maggie M'Bala.
(d) Dr. Floyd and Dr.Greenberg.
2. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The oldest baby in the world.
(b) The only baby in the world.
(c) The most expensive baby in the world.
(d) The cheapest baby in the world.
3. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) Carl and Jerry.
(b) George and Floyd.
(c) George and Jerry.
(d) John and Terry.
4. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) Rolph van der Berg.
(b) William Chang.
(c) Edward Tsung.
(d) Clifford Greenberg.
5. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Ice deposits.
(b) Dried creekbed.
(c) Green grass.
(d) Sand dunes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
2. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
3. What did the article refer to in its title?
4. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
5. What is Old Faithful?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)