|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
2. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(a) Sir Lawerence.
(c) Sir Thomas.
3. What was Sebastian?
(a) A dog.
(b) A parrot.
(c) A cat.
(d) A valet.
4. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Sand dunes.
(b) Ice deposits.
(c) Dried creekbed.
(d) Green grass.
5. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(b) 1981 issue of Nature.
(c) 2009 issue of Vogue.
(d) 1982 issue of Space.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Lady Jasmine?
2. What was William Tsung's title?
3. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
4. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
5. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)