|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Starr.
(b) Captain Cook.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Beasley.
2. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
(a) Seven earth-days.
(b) Nine earth-days.
(c) Six earth-days.
(d) Twelve earth-days.
3. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
(a) The docking station.
(b) Lake Mead.
(c) The geysers.
(d) Lake Tuonela.
4. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
(a) Going out of the spaceship to explore the comets surface.
(b) Going to dinner after a long day.
(c) Going back to the space hospital ahead of schedule.
(d) Going to Jupitor after the comet tour.
5. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Sebastian?
2. What was William Tsung's title?
3. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
4. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
5. What was the Lady Jasmine?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)