|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one told her to come for dinner.
(b) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
(c) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
(d) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
2. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Earth-Jupiter run.
(b) Mars-Jupiter run.
(c) Venus-Saturn run.
(d) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
3. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
4. What is Old Faithful?
(a) The largest geyser on the dayside of the comet.
(b) A large mountain on the surface of the comet.
(c) A large space pod shuttle.
(d) A large spacesuit built especially for Captain Smith.
5. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(b) Sir Lawerence.
(d) Sir Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
2. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
3. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
4. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
5. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)