|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
(a) Visiting with the other passengers.
(b) Thinking back about the history of aeronautics.
(d) Marveling at the ship's speed.
2. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
(a) Dr. Menhindrend and Dr.Oleg.
(b) Victor WIlis and Maggie M'Bala.
(c) George and Jerry.
(d) Dr. Floyd and Dr.Greenberg.
3. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
(a) Going back to the space hospital ahead of schedule.
(b) Going to Jupitor after the comet tour.
(c) Going out of the spaceship to explore the comets surface.
(d) Going to dinner after a long day.
4. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) Edward Tsung.
(b) William Chang.
(c) Rolph van der Berg.
(d) Clifford Greenberg.
5. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
(a) Victor Willis.
(b) Yva Merlin.
(c) Maggie M'Bala.
(d) Captain Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the principle tourist attractions on Haley's Comet?
2. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
3. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
4. Who was the captain of the Universe?
5. What did the article refer to in its title?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)