|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Old Faithful?
(a) A large spacesuit built especially for Captain Smith.
(b) A large space pod shuttle.
(c) A large mountain on the surface of the comet.
(d) The largest geyser on the dayside of the comet.
2. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
3. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
(a) There would be a dance later that night.
(b) There was a swimming pool onboard the spaceship.
(c) There would be a magic show at dinner.
(d) There would be a special breakfast served in his honor.
4. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) Rolph van der Berg.
(b) William Chang.
(c) Edward Tsung.
(d) Clifford Greenberg.
5. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
(a) Maggie M'Bala.
(b) Victor Willis.
(c) Yva Merlin.
(d) Captain Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
2. What was the Lady Jasmine?
3. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
4. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
5. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)