|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(c) The Main Stay.
2. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 1982 issue of Space.
(b) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(c) 2009 issue of Vogue.
(d) 1981 issue of Nature.
3. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) Carl and Jerry.
(b) George and Jerry.
(c) John and Terry.
(d) George and Floyd.
4. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
(b) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
(c) The War of 1812.
(d) The Carr's song "In Space."
5. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
2. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
3. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
4. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
5. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)