|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
(b) The War of 1812.
(c) The Carr's song "In Space."
(d) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
2. What was Sebastian?
(a) A dog.
(b) A valet.
(c) A cat.
(d) A parrot.
3. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Earth-Jupiter run.
(b) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(c) Venus-Saturn run.
(d) Mars-Jupiter run.
4. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
(a) A new hairnet.
(b) To go back to the space hospital.
(c) A pair of flip flops.
(d) A diving board.
5. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
(a) Victor WIlis and Maggie M'Bala.
(b) George and Jerry.
(c) Dr. Menhindrend and Dr.Oleg.
(d) Dr. Floyd and Dr.Greenberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
2. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
3. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
4. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
5. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)