|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
(a) Going out of the spaceship to explore the comets surface.
(b) Going back to the space hospital ahead of schedule.
(c) Going to Jupitor after the comet tour.
(d) Going to dinner after a long day.
2. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
(a) A robotic maid.
(b) A tiny slave.
(c) A steward.
(d) A virtual girl.
3. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(b) Sir Lawerence.
(c) Sir Thomas.
4. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
(a) There would be a dance later that night.
(b) There would be a magic show at dinner.
(c) There was a swimming pool onboard the spaceship.
(d) There would be a special breakfast served in his honor.
5. What is Old Faithful?
(a) A large mountain on the surface of the comet.
(b) The largest geyser on the dayside of the comet.
(c) A large space pod shuttle.
(d) A large spacesuit built especially for Captain Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
2. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
3. How many days did Europa revolve on its axis?
4. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
5. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)