|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
(b) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
(c) No one told her to come for dinner.
(d) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
2. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
(a) Going back to the space hospital ahead of schedule.
(b) Going out of the spaceship to explore the comets surface.
(c) Going to Jupitor after the comet tour.
(d) Going to dinner after a long day.
3. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
(b) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
(c) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
(d) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
4. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The Carr's song "In Space."
(b) The War of 1812.
(c) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
(d) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
5. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Lady Jasmine?
2. With whom did Dr. Floyd make his first outing on the comet?
3. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
4. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
5. What was William Tsung's title?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)