|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
(b) Sir Thomas.
(c) Sir Lawerence.
2. What was William Tsung's title?
(a) The cheapest baby in the world.
(b) The only baby in the world.
(c) The most expensive baby in the world.
(d) The oldest baby in the world.
3. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Ice deposits.
(b) Sand dunes.
(c) Green grass.
(d) Dried creekbed.
4. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Venus-Saturn run.
(b) Earth-Jupiter run.
(c) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(d) Mars-Jupiter run.
5. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
(a) George and Jerry.
(b) Dr. Floyd and Dr.Greenberg.
(c) Dr. Menhindrend and Dr.Oleg.
(d) Victor WIlis and Maggie M'Bala.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Lady Jasmine?
2. Captain Smith had few objections to what activity for the passengers?
3. What was Sebastian?
4. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
5. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)