|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first man to land on Mercury?
(a) Rolph van der Berg.
(b) Edward Tsung.
(c) William Chang.
(d) Clifford Greenberg.
2. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
3. In 2060, who was the first Planetary President?
(a) Frederico III.
(b) Charles X.
(c) Edward VI.
(d) Edward VIII.
4. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
(a) A robotic maid.
(b) A steward.
(c) A virtual girl.
(d) A tiny slave.
5. Dr. Floyd spent the first forty-eight hours of his voyage doing what?
(a) Marveling at the ship's speed.
(b) Visiting with the other passengers.
(d) Thinking back about the history of aeronautics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
2. What was William Tsung's title?
3. What did the article refer to in its title?
4. Who was the director of the Hong Kong Planetarium?
5. During the decade of 2020-2030, while Dr Floyd was recuperating at the Space Hospital, what notable event happened on Earth?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)