|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The Valley of Black Snow | Chapter 18, Old Faithful.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Old Faithful?
(a) A large mountain on the surface of the comet.
(b) The largest geyser on the dayside of the comet.
(c) A large space pod shuttle.
(d) A large spacesuit built especially for Captain Smith.
2. What was Sebastian?
(a) A cat.
(b) A valet.
(c) A dog.
(d) A parrot.
3. Who were the two passengers to have worn a spacesuit before?
(a) Dr. Menhindrend and Dr.Oleg.
(b) Victor WIlis and Maggie M'Bala.
(c) George and Jerry.
(d) Dr. Floyd and Dr.Greenberg.
4. Who was the captain of the Universe?
(a) Captain Cook.
(b) Captain Starr.
(c) Captain Smith.
(d) Captain Beasley.
5. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(b) The Main Stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mountain on Europa?
2. Who kept his stateroom tidy?
3. What was William Tsung's title?
4. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
5. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)