|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Mars-Jupiter run.
(b) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(c) Venus-Saturn run.
(d) Earth-Jupiter run.
2. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
(b) Iron pyrite.
(c) Lava rock formations.
(d) Quartz crystal.
3. What did refueling on Haley do for the Universe's flight plan?
(a) Go Ganymeade and wait for orbit.
(b) Go straight to Europa at maximum acceleration.
(c) Go to Earth to get more fuel.
(d) Go to Lucifer and wait for a window to enter Europa.
4. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
(b) The War of 1812.
(c) The Carr's song "In Space."
(d) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
5. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Ice deposits.
(b) Dried creekbed.
(c) Green grass.
(d) Sand dunes.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
2. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
3. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
4. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
5. What was Sebastian?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)