|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
(a) Lava rock formations.
(b) Iron pyrite.
(d) Quartz crystal.
2. What did Dr.Floyd suggest as a name for the water on Haley's comet?
(a) Haley's Restoring Hydrocarbons.
(b) Haley's Pure Water.
(c) Haley's Wonder Laxative.
(d) Haley's Patent Purgative.
3. Rosie made great what?
(a) Hot tea.
(d) Ham sandwiches.
4. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
(b) Heywood Floyd.
(c) Captain Laplace.
(d) Mr. Chang.
5. Old Faithful filled the fuel tanks with what?
(a) High octane gasoline.
(b) Comet slime.
(c) Muddy slurry.
(d) Sparlking pure water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Sebastian?
2. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
3. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
4. With full thrust carrying the ship to the orbit of Europa, why was moving around in the ship hard?
5. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)