|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did refueling on Haley do for the Universe's flight plan?
(a) Go to Earth to get more fuel.
(b) Go Ganymeade and wait for orbit.
(c) Go to Lucifer and wait for a window to enter Europa.
(d) Go straight to Europa at maximum acceleration.
2. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) George and Jerry.
(b) John and Terry.
(c) George and Floyd.
(d) Carl and Jerry.
3. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
(a) A professional guide.
(b) A professional cave explorer.
(c) A professional rock climber.
(d) A professional stunt man.
4. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
5. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 1981 issue of Nature.
(b) 1982 issue of Space.
(c) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(d) 2009 issue of Vogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
2. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
3. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
4. What was Sebastian?
5. As Dr. Chant left the cavern, why was he asked to return to ship?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)