|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
(a) Ice deposits.
(b) Green grass.
(c) Sand dunes.
(d) Dried creekbed.
2. What did refueling on Haley do for the Universe's flight plan?
(a) Go Ganymeade and wait for orbit.
(b) Go to Earth to get more fuel.
(c) Go to Lucifer and wait for a window to enter Europa.
(d) Go straight to Europa at maximum acceleration.
3. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(d) The Main Stay.
4. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
(a) A professional guide.
(b) A professional rock climber.
(c) A professional cave explorer.
(d) A professional stunt man.
5. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
Short Answer Questions
1. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
2. What process could remove the colloidal carbons and other compounds from the fuel?
3. Who did Second Officer Chris Floyd seek out for help after the ship is hijacked?
4. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
5. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)