|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
(b) Quartz crystal.
(c) Lava rock formations.
(d) Iron pyrite.
2. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(b) 1981 issue of Nature.
(c) 2009 issue of Vogue.
(d) 1982 issue of Space.
3. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(b) The Main Stay.
4. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
(a) John and Terry.
(b) George and Floyd.
(c) Carl and Jerry.
(d) George and Jerry.
5. Old Faithful filled the fuel tanks with what?
(a) Muddy slurry.
(b) Comet slime.
(c) Sparlking pure water.
(d) High octane gasoline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
2. What is Dr. Heywood Floyd's new nickname?
3. What did refueling on Haley do for the Universe's flight plan?
4. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
5. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)