|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Second Officer Chris Floyd seek out for help after the ship is hijacked?
(a) Rosie McCullen.
(b) Second Officer Chang.
(c) Captain Laplace.
(d) Rolf van der Berg.
2. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
(a) A hijacker.
(b) A good grandson.
(c) A cop.
(d) A bad actor.
3. With full thrust carrying the ship to the orbit of Europa, why was moving around in the ship hard?
(a) Gravity disappered.
(b) The ride was rocky.
(c) Gravity returned.
(d) It was the middle of the night.
4. What process could remove the colloidal carbons and other compounds from the fuel?
5. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
(b) No one told her to come for dinner.
(c) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
(d) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
Short Answer Questions
1. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
2. What is Dr. Heywood Floyd's new nickname?
3. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
4. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
5. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)