|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(b) 2009 issue of Vogue.
(c) 1981 issue of Nature.
(d) 1982 issue of Space.
2. What did Dr.Floyd suggest as a name for the water on Haley's comet?
(a) Haley's Restoring Hydrocarbons.
(b) Haley's Pure Water.
(c) Haley's Wonder Laxative.
(d) Haley's Patent Purgative.
3. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
4. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
(a) Normal gravity.
(b) Low gravity.
(c) No gravity.
(d) High gravitiy.
5. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
(a) To go back to the space hospital.
(b) A new hairnet.
(c) A pair of flip flops.
(d) A diving board.
Short Answer Questions
1. Old Faithful filled the fuel tanks with what?
2. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
3. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
4. Rosie made great what?
5. What was Sebastian?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)