|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
2. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
(b) Heywood Floyd.
(c) Mr. Chang.
(d) Captain Laplace.
3. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
(a) A professional guide.
(b) A professional cave explorer.
(c) A professional stunt man.
(d) A professional rock climber.
4. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
(a) A bad actor.
(b) A hijacker.
(c) A good grandson.
(d) A cop.
5. Rosie made great what?
(a) Hot tea.
(b) Ham sandwiches.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
2. What process could remove the colloidal carbons and other compounds from the fuel?
3. Where did Rosie want Mr.Chang to land the ship?
4. To be able to be a stop for the Pacific Spaceport travel line what had to be discovered and was on the Moon?
5. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)