|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
(b) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
(c) The Carr's song "In Space."
(d) The War of 1812.
2. With full thrust carrying the ship to the orbit of Europa, why was moving around in the ship hard?
(a) It was the middle of the night.
(b) The ride was rocky.
(c) Gravity disappered.
(d) Gravity returned.
3. Rosie made great what?
(b) Ham sandwiches.
(c) Hot tea.
4. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
(a) A hijacker.
(b) A bad actor.
(c) A cop.
(d) A good grandson.
5. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
(b) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
(c) No one told her to come for dinner.
(d) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What process could remove the colloidal carbons and other compounds from the fuel?
2. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
3. Who did Second Officer Chris Floyd seek out for help after the ship is hijacked?
4. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
5. What was Sebastian?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)