|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Dr. Chant left the cavern, why was he asked to return to ship?
(a) Running out of oxygen.
(b) A small nick in his spacesuit.
(c) A time constraint.
(d) An emergency.
2. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 2009 issue of Vogue.
(b) 1981 issue of Nature.
(c) 1982 issue of Space.
(d) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
3. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
4. What did refueling on Haley do for the Universe's flight plan?
(a) Go straight to Europa at maximum acceleration.
(b) Go Ganymeade and wait for orbit.
(c) Go to Lucifer and wait for a window to enter Europa.
(d) Go to Earth to get more fuel.
5. What is the name of the spaceship Dr Floyd will use on his voyage to Haley's Comet?
(b) The Main Stay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
2. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
3. What process could remove the colloidal carbons and other compounds from the fuel?
4. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
5. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)