|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
(a) There would be a magic show at dinner.
(b) There would be a special breakfast served in his honor.
(c) There would be a dance later that night.
(d) There was a swimming pool onboard the spaceship.
2. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
(a) Lava rock formations.
(b) Iron pyrite.
(d) Quartz crystal.
3. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
(a) A professional rock climber.
(b) A professional stunt man.
(c) A professional cave explorer.
(d) A professional guide.
4. Old Faithful filled the fuel tanks with what?
(a) Comet slime.
(b) Sparlking pure water.
(c) High octane gasoline.
(d) Muddy slurry.
5. What did refueling on Haley do for the Universe's flight plan?
(a) Go straight to Europa at maximum acceleration.
(b) Go to Lucifer and wait for a window to enter Europa.
(c) Go to Earth to get more fuel.
(d) Go Ganymeade and wait for orbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were Dr. Floyd's oldest and closest friends?
2. Who did Second Officer Chris Floyd seek out for help after the ship is hijacked?
3. What did Dr.Floyd suggest as a name for the water on Haley's comet?
4. With full thrust carrying the ship to the orbit of Europa, why was moving around in the ship hard?
5. What did the article refer to in its title?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)