|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
(a) A snakelike monster in the cave.
(b) A human-like shoe print.
(c) A mysterious glow in the dark cavern.
(d) Ice and snow in the cavern.
2. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Venus-Saturn run.
(b) Earth-Jupiter run.
(c) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(d) Mars-Jupiter run.
3. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
(b) Human beings.
4. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
(a) A diving board.
(b) To go back to the space hospital.
(c) A pair of flip flops.
(d) A new hairnet.
5. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
(a) No gravity.
(b) Normal gravity.
(c) Low gravity.
(d) High gravitiy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Second Officer Chris Floyd seek out for help after the ship is hijacked?
2. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
3. As Dr. Chant left the cavern, why was he asked to return to ship?
4. What did refueling on Haley do for the Universe's flight plan?
5. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)