|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
2. As Dr. Chant left the cavern, why was he asked to return to ship?
(a) Running out of oxygen.
(b) An emergency.
(c) A time constraint.
(d) A small nick in his spacesuit.
3. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
(a) A mysterious glow in the dark cavern.
(b) A snakelike monster in the cave.
(c) A human-like shoe print.
(d) Ice and snow in the cavern.
4. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
(a) There would be a magic show at dinner.
(b) There was a swimming pool onboard the spaceship.
(c) There would be a special breakfast served in his honor.
(d) There would be a dance later that night.
5. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
(b) No one told her to come for dinner.
(c) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
(d) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
2. What did refueling on Haley do for the Universe's flight plan?
3. Rosie made great what?
4. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
5. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)