|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
2. What was Sebastian?
(a) A valet.
(b) A dog.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A cat.
3. When Dr. Chant explores the center of the comet, what was a layer of mineral he saw?
(a) Lava rock formations.
(c) Iron pyrite.
(d) Quartz crystal.
4. What process could remove the colloidal carbons and other compounds from the fuel?
5. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 1981 issue of Nature.
(b) 1982 issue of Space.
(c) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(d) 2009 issue of Vogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
2. What is Dr. Heywood Floyd's new nickname?
3. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
4. On day five what surprise did Captain Smith reveal to the passengers of the Universe?
5. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)