|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
(a) A professional guide.
(b) A professional stunt man.
(c) A professional rock climber.
(d) A professional cave explorer.
2. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
3. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 1981 issue of Nature.
(b) 1982 issue of Space.
(c) 2009 issue of Vogue.
(d) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
4. Who did Second Officer Chris Floyd seek out for help after the ship is hijacked?
(a) Second Officer Chang.
(b) Rolf van der Berg.
(c) Captain Laplace.
(d) Rosie McCullen.
5. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
(a) A pair of flip flops.
(b) To go back to the space hospital.
(c) A diving board.
(d) A new hairnet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
2. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
3. Rosie made great what?
4. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
5. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)