|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
(b) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
(c) No one told her to come for dinner.
(d) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
2. To where was Tsung fleet's Cosmos designed to travel?
(a) Earth-Moon-Mars run.
(b) Mars-Jupiter run.
(c) Earth-Jupiter run.
(d) Venus-Saturn run.
3. With full thrust carrying the ship to the orbit of Europa, why was moving around in the ship hard?
(a) The ride was rocky.
(b) Gravity disappered.
(c) It was the middle of the night.
(d) Gravity returned.
4. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(b) 2009 issue of Vogue.
(c) 1981 issue of Nature.
(d) 1982 issue of Space.
5. What did the article refer to in its title?
(a) The Carr's song "In Space."
(b) The Beatle's song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds."
(c) The War of 1812.
(d) The Beatle's song "Yellow Submarine."
Short Answer Questions
1. As Dr. Chant left the cavern, why was he asked to return to ship?
2. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
3. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
4. What was Sebastian?
5. With what did Rolf van der Berg believe Mount Zeus was covered?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)