|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr.Floyd suggest as a name for the water on Haley's comet?
(a) Haley's Pure Water.
(b) Haley's Restoring Hydrocarbons.
(c) Haley's Wonder Laxative.
(d) Haley's Patent Purgative.
2. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
(a) A hijacker.
(b) A cop.
(c) A bad actor.
(d) A good grandson.
3. Who did Van der Berg think responsible for the hijacking?
(b) Heywood Floyd.
(c) Mr. Chang.
(d) Captain Laplace.
4. What is Dr. Heywood Floyd's new nickname?
(a) Matey Floyd.
(b) Suicide Floyd.
(c) Captain Floyd.
(d) Heywood Suicide.
5. Dr Greenberg asked for what after the announcement was made?
(a) A diving board.
(b) A new hairnet.
(c) To go back to the space hospital.
(d) A pair of flip flops.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dr.Chant observe that he reported to no one, except for with a sealed note?
2. With full thrust carrying the ship to the orbit of Europa, why was moving around in the ship hard?
3. What did the article refer to in its title?
4. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
5. In space travel, what fueled the spaceships?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)