|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33, Pit Stop | Chapter 34, Car Wash.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Inside the cavern, with what was everything coated?
2. Dr. Chant was the group's speleologist, what was his profession?
(a) A professional cave explorer.
(b) A professional stunt man.
(c) A professional rock climber.
(d) A professional guide.
3. About what did Maggie M'Bala complain?
(a) No one thought to bring her a hairbrush.
(b) No one wanted her to be unhappy.
(c) No one told her to come for dinner.
(d) No one told her to pack a swimming suit.
4. Rosie made great what?
(c) Hot tea.
(d) Ham sandwiches.
5. Uncle Paul searched for evidence and found it in what publication?
(a) 1982 issue of Space.
(b) 2009 issue of Vogue.
(c) 2011 issue of Better Homes and Gardens.
(d) 1981 issue of Nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are cave-ins impossible on the comet's surface?
2. What process could remove the colloidal carbons and other compounds from the fuel?
3. Old Faithful filled the fuel tanks with what?
4. What did Van der Berg accuse Mr.Floyd of being?
5. At the beginning of the rescue mission, the Universe could be seen by whom?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)