|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, Mission | Chapter 46, Shuttle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only person who knew if the Galaxy has enough propellant to make stable orbit?
(d) Captain Laplace.
2. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
(a) Twice that of the Moon's.
(b) About a thousandth of Earth's.
(c) About a tenth of Earth's.
(d) About a hundredth's of Earth's.
3. Where did the captain ask the passengers of the Universe stay during rendezvous and touchdown?
(a) Strapped in the observation lounge.
(b) Secured in the dining hall.
(c) Secured in their passenger pods.
(d) Strapped in their beds.
4. Where did Dr. Floyd help Chris get a job?
(a) On the spaceship Cosmos.
(b) On the space hospital.
(c) On the spaceship Tsung.
(d) On the spaceship Universe.
5. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
(a) Europa's central sea.
(b) Europa's forest floor.
(c) Europa's canyon.
(d) Europa's jungle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mr.Chang propose they get to their destination?
2. What changed Mr.Chang's mind about attempting to send the ship back out to space?
3. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
4. What did Floyd, Van der Berg, and Chang request of Captain Laplace?
5. Head Office stated to Captain Laplace, who could not go on the Mount Zeus mission?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)