|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, Mission | Chapter 46, Shuttle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
(a) About a hundredth's of Earth's.
(b) About a tenth of Earth's.
(c) About a thousandth of Earth's.
(d) Twice that of the Moon's.
2. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
(a) Shave off his beard.
(b) Comb his hair.
(c) Cut his hair.
(d) Put in earplugs.
3. How does Chang removed the shuttle from the Universe?
(a) Flew it out of the ship.
(b) Picked it up out of the ship with a crane.
(c) Rolled it out of the ship.
(d) Pushed it out of the cargo hold.
4. Who was the only person who knew if the Galaxy has enough propellant to make stable orbit?
(d) Captain Laplace.
5. Mr. Chang attempted to land on what at first?
(a) A rocky hillside.
(b) A frozen lake.
(c) A cloud covered piece of land.
(d) A canyon floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
2. What did Chang want to do on the mission?
3. How did Mr.Chang propose they get to their destination?
4. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
5. What did Floyd, Van der Berg, and Chang request of Captain Laplace?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)