|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, Mission | Chapter 46, Shuttle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changed Mr.Chang's mind about attempting to send the ship back out to space?
(a) That he would't be alive to see the rescue.
(b) That Europa's orbit would be too strong to release the ship.
(c) That Rosie would cry.
(d) That the crew would not be safe due to the return of weightlessness.
2. Mr. Chang attempted to land on what at first?
(a) A rocky hillside.
(b) A frozen lake.
(c) A cloud covered piece of land.
(d) A canyon floor.
3. Where did the captain ask the passengers of the Universe stay during rendezvous and touchdown?
(a) Strapped in the observation lounge.
(b) Strapped in their beds.
(c) Secured in their passenger pods.
(d) Secured in the dining hall.
4. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
(a) Put in earplugs.
(b) Cut his hair.
(c) Shave off his beard.
(d) Comb his hair.
5. What did Floyd, Van der Berg, and Chang request of Captain Laplace?
(a) To go exploring the sea caves.
(b) To go out to sea.
(c) To go home.
(d) To go to Mount Zeus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
2. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
3. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
4. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
5. How did Mr.Chang propose they get to their destination?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)