|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, Mission | Chapter 46, Shuttle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
(a) About a thousandth of Earth's.
(b) About a tenth of Earth's.
(c) Twice that of the Moon's.
(d) About a hundredth's of Earth's.
2. What changed Mr.Chang's mind about attempting to send the ship back out to space?
(a) That Europa's orbit would be too strong to release the ship.
(b) That the crew would not be safe due to the return of weightlessness.
(c) That Rosie would cry.
(d) That he would't be alive to see the rescue.
3. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
(a) Rosie .
4. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
(a) Shave off his beard.
(b) Put in earplugs.
(c) Cut his hair.
(d) Comb his hair.
5. Head Office stated to Captain Laplace, who could not go on the Mount Zeus mission?
(a) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
(b) Mr. Chang.
(c) Rolf van der Berg.
(d) Maggie M'Bala.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Dr. Floyd help Chris get a job?
2. Who emerged from the bridge after the gunshot?
3. What is the nickname of the shuttle?
4. Where did the captain ask the passengers of the Universe stay during rendezvous and touchdown?
5. Mr. Chang attempted to land on what at first?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)