|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, Mission | Chapter 46, Shuttle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the spaceship intend to land on Haley's Comet?
(a) The North Pole.
(b) The South Pole.
(c) The Eastern side.
(d) The Western side.
2. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
(a) Europa's canyon.
(b) Europa's central sea.
(c) Europa's jungle.
(d) Europa's forest floor.
3. What is the nickname of the shuttle?
(a) Lawrence Three.
(b) Bill Tee.
(c) William Tsung.
4. Where did the captain ask the passengers of the Universe stay during rendezvous and touchdown?
(a) Secured in the dining hall.
(b) Secured in their passenger pods.
(c) Strapped in the observation lounge.
(d) Strapped in their beds.
5. Head Office stated to Captain Laplace, who could not go on the Mount Zeus mission?
(a) Maggie M'Bala.
(b) Rolf van der Berg.
(c) Mr. Chang.
(d) Dr. Heywood Floyd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
2. What is the gravity on Haley's Comet?
3. Who was the only person who knew if the Galaxy has enough propellant to make stable orbit?
4. What changed Mr.Chang's mind about attempting to send the ship back out to space?
5. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)