|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45, Mission | Chapter 46, Shuttle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only person who knew if the Galaxy has enough propellant to make stable orbit?
(c) Captain Laplace.
2. What did Chang want to do on the mission?
(a) Walk the Great Wall.
(b) Climb Mount Zeus.
(c) Collect water samples in flight.
(d) Drop a wreath on Tsien.
3. What color was Haley Comet's surface?
4. Where did the Galaxy finally land?
(a) Europa's forest floor.
(b) Europa's jungle.
(c) Europa's canyon.
(d) Europa's central sea.
5. What did Floyd, Van der Berg, and Chang request of Captain Laplace?
(a) To go to Mount Zeus.
(b) To go home.
(c) To go exploring the sea caves.
(d) To go out to sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Chang attempted to land on what at first?
2. Head Office stated to Captain Laplace, who could not go on the Mount Zeus mission?
3. How did Mr.Chang propose they get to their destination?
4. Who fainted after the bridge doors opened?
5. In order to go to the comet's surface what did Victor Willis have to do ?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)