Chapter 1, The Frozen Years | Chapter 2, First Sight
1. How old is Dr.Heywood Floyd?
(a) 70 years old.
(b) 65 years old.
(c) 103 years old.
(d) 56 years old.
2. Who coined the phrase "Gravity is the bringer of old age"?
(a) Heywood Floyd.
(b) Oleg Glazunov.
(c) Lawrence Tsung.
(d) Katerina Rudenko.
3. According to Professor Rudenko's complex geriatric accounting how old is Dr Heywood Floyd?
(a) 105 years old.
(b) 60 years old.
(c) 70 years old.
(d) 65 years old.
4. Where is the next journey for Dr Heywood Floyd?
(d) Haley's Comet.
5. What is Lucifer? nebulae
(a) A space hospital.
(b) A nebulae.
(c) A rival to the sun.
(d) A new planet.
6. Where does Dr Heywood Floyd reside?
(a) Saturn Outer Rings.
(b) Pasteur Space Hospital.
(c) Regency Hotel.
(d) Mars' Embassy.
Chapter 3, Reentry | Chapter 4, Tycoon
7. Dr Floyd's return to Earth after his bone-breaking accident and following stay at the Space Hospital resulted in what?
(a) He developed bone necrosis in his broken bones and had to be sent back to space.
(b) He developed a taste for fried chicken.
(c) He developed pneumonia and had to have antibiotics.
(d) He developed a a need for supplemental Oxygen.
This section contains 4,183 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)