|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, The Whole Truth: Chapters 96-106.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What key factor connects the Voskuhls to the other murders Lindsay is investigating?
(a) Champagne was delivered to their room.
(b) Kathy Voskuhls was killed in her wedding dress.
(c) The killer left a note, just like at the other murder scenes.
(d) The Voskuhls' wedding rings are missing.
2. What meal does Raleigh invite himself to?
3. What clothing items is Jacobi trying to trace down for Lindsay?
(a) The tuxedo jacket found at the crime scene.
(b) A piece of lingerie that definitely was not Melanie Brandt's.
(c) The wedding dress Brandt was wearing when she was murdered.
(d) A strange handkerchief left behind at the crime scene.
4. What biological evidence does CSU find in Jenks' house that they hope to use as evidence?
(b) A flake of skin.
(c) A hair.
(d) A piece of a fingernail.
5. Where does Phillip Campbell stay for his out-of-town wedding?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A houseboat.
(c) His car.
(d) A friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Lindsay invite to join her and Claire for drinks after discussing the DeGeorges?
2. Where does the family of Karen Voskuhl live?
3. After Jenks is arrested, what does Lindsay's doctor tell her about her red cell count?
4. How does Lindsay respond to Jenks' initial claims to innocence?
5. Who looks over the Voskuhl crime scene photos with Lindsay and Raleigh?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)