|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book has the nurse read three times?
2. Which of the following is a hindrance to Ushikawa?
3. What item does the woman give to Aomame?
4. Which language does Aomame study?
5. Aomame had made phone calls to which police department?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write a biography of author Haruki Murakami. What are the author's common themes? Do the characters appear in any other works? What is the man's professional history?
Essay Topic 2
Outline the entire plan to keep the Little People from entering "1Q84". List high and low points, key ideas and strategies.
Essay Topic 3
Explain how 1984 becomes "1Q84" from the first moment it is noticed by Aomame. Explain how Aomame and Tengo become involved in "1Q84".
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)