|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Aomame's first real friend?
2. The Professor believes that Tengo is ____.
3. What composer's music is playing in the radio in the taxi?
4. How many weeks pass uneventfully before Fuka-Eri contacts Tengo?
5. The formerly abandoned village becomes a _____.
Essay Topic 1
Write a complete character description of Fuka-Eri? What prompted her to write "Air Chrysalis"?. Include information about Fuka-Eri's physical, emotional, mental and spiritual state at various times in the book. Include the character's personal and professional information as well as the character's role in the story. What makes Fuka-Eri a compelling character? How could the character be improved?
Essay Topic 2
Outline the entire plan to keep the Little People from entering "1Q84". List high and low points, key ideas and strategies.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the relationship between Tengo and Fuka-Eri. Who takes the relationship to heart? What does it mean to each person? What is the basis of the relationship? Is it permanent or transitory? How will the relationship affect each person?
This section contains 985 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)