|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man claiming to be a fee collector from the ____ comes to Aomame's apartment.
2. What word is used when someone is forcibly removed?
3. How many days have passed since the change in Tengo's father's condition?
4. How many times a day does Aomame watch the news?
5. Tengo claims that the ____ is inside him.
6. Aomame believes that ___ is the baby's father?
7. What song plays on the radio while Tengo is on hold?
(a) Happy Trails.
(b) America the Beautiful.
(c) Home on the Range.
(d) This Land is Your Land.
8. Aomame always carries a gun and ____ with her.
9. What book has the nurse read three times?
(a) Out of Africa.
(b) Wind in the Willows.
(c) On the Road.
(d) Air Chrysalis.
10. What is the surname of the nurse with whom Tengo has an affair?
11. What is Aomame's assumed last name?
12. What is Tengo's last name?
13. What has become an important factor?
14. What does Ushikawa use to watch Tengo's apartment?
15. Tengo is told not to take a____ to the playground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aomame may have to toss her gun into ______.
2. Ushikawa is unnerved by photos of ____.
3. What word does the television collection agent yell through Tengo's door?
4. Kumi says it is painful to ____.
5. Aomame keeps repeating the slogan, "Put a ___ in your tank."
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)