|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times a day does Aomame watch the news?
2. What word does the television collection agent yell through Tengo's door?
3. The collector accuses Aomame of _____.
(d) Avoiding civic duty.
4. Ushikawa is unnerved by photos of ____.
5. Aomame thinks that ___ may be in danger.
6. The daughter looks like a(n) ____.
(b) TV personality.
7. Who had hired Bobblehead?
(b) Little People.
8. Kumi says it is painful to ____.
9. Which language does Aomame study?
10. What book has the nurse read three times?
(a) Out of Africa.
(b) Wind in the Willows.
(c) Air Chrysalis.
(d) On the Road.
11. Aomame learns that she is ____.
(a) Being followed.
12. What is the surname of the nurse with whom Tengo has an affair?
13. Which word best describes the body guards.
14. What does Ushikawa use to watch Tengo's apartment?
15. Who tells Tengo he was kidnapped?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many eggs does a typical woman have?
2. What is Aomame's assumed last name?
3. What is the name of the Leader's only daughter?
4. Aomame keeps repeating the slogan, "Put a ___ in your tank."
5. Kumi says her name makes her sound like a(n) _____.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)