|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A man claiming to be a fee collector from the ____ comes to Aomame's apartment.
2. Aomame always carries a gun and ____ with her.
3. The daughter looks like a(n) ____.
(d) TV personality.
4. Who is forcibly removed from an apartment?
5. Tamaru is one that always follows ____.
6. What has become an important factor?
7. What kind of gun does Aomame use?
(b) Heckler & Koch.
(c) Smith & Wesson.
(d) Sig Sauer.
8. What is the surname of the nurse with whom Tengo has an affair?
9. What is Aomame's assumed last name?
10. How many years has it been since Ushikawa has seen his children?
11. Which of the following is a hindrance to Ushikawa?
(d) Criminal past.
12. At what time does the pair meet?
13. How many times a day does Aomame watch the news?
14. How long was this person in captivity?
(a) 9 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 23 days.
(d) 17 days.
15. Aomame thinks about which famous actress?
(a) Vanessa Redgrave.
(b) Meryl Streep.
(c) Faye Dunaway.
(d) Glenn Close.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Little People have been blocked because of the novel's ____.
2. Aomame had made phone calls to which police department?
3. What time does Tengo wake in the morning?
4. Aomame decides that she is the ____.
5. What does Tengo use as a paperweight?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)