|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year was the symphony composed?
2. In which year does the story take place?
3. What does Aomame drink as she sits on her balcony?
(c) Hot cocoa.
4. Aomame teaches the ____ House dowager.
5. Tengo continues to worry about _____ and Fuka-Eri.
6. Tengo thinks back to a time when he held hands with Aomame. How old was Tengo?
7. Tengo hopes to get information about ____ from the Witnesses.
8. Fuka-Eri and Tengo go to which station?
9. What do the guards give to Aomame as she is leaving?
10. What color is the moon in Tengo's eyes?
11. Which of the following is not a name Aomame would have chosen for herself?
12. The dowager tells Aomame not to cheat herself out of ____.
13. How much money has been deposited into Tengo's account?
(a) 1.9 million yen.
(b) 2.1 million yen.
(c) 1.6 million yen.
(d) 2.3 million yen.
14. At this point Tengo is suffering from which of the following?
15. Former members of the commune refer to it as being the commune dangerous and ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tengo and Fuka-Eri prepare for ___.
2. Tamaru instructs Aomame to go to which hotel?
3. Who calls Tengo in the middle of the night?
4. What flowers are in the dowager's house?
5. The insane people were wandering around which city?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)