|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The insane people were wandering around which city?
2. Tengo wonders if Aomame has given her secret feelings to the _____.
3. Aomame teaches the ____ House dowager.
4. What flowers are in the dowager's house?
(c) Lotus blossoms.
5. Fuka-Eri has been missing for _____ days.
6. "Math is like ____."
7. How many times had Tengo been involved sexually with students?
8. The formerly abandoned village becomes a _____.
(a) Training ground.
9. How many officers were killed in the gunfight?
10. Aomame tells the dowagers that she has no _____.
11. "Tale of the Heike" is about an ancient Japanese ____.
12. What does Tengo have for dinner?
13. Tengo hopes to get information about ____ from the Witnesses.
14. At this point Tengo is suffering from which of the following?
15. What is the definition of Aomame's name?
(a) Calm waters.
(b) Green peas.
(c) Blue sky.
(d) Winter wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Tsubasa injured?
2. What does Aomame drink as she sits on her balcony?
3. Tengo says that when a person writes her confirms his ____.
4. Which word is used to describe Air Chrysalis?
5. Fuka-Eri and Tengo go to which station?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)