|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the definition of Aomame's name?
(a) Winter wind.
(b) Calm waters.
(c) Blue sky.
(d) Green peas.
2. Aomame teaches the ____ House dowager.
3. How old was the woman when she died?
4. Tengo continues to worry about _____ and Fuka-Eri.
5. Tengo worries that publishing Fuka-Eri's story will reveal her ____.
(b) Criminal history.
6. Aomame tells the dowagers that she has no _____.
7. Which is a nickname Aomame gives to a bodyguard?
8. How was Tsubasa injured?
(c) Birth defect.
(d) Car accident.
9. How many grandchildren does the dowager have?
10. What item does Aomame intend to use to kill the cult's leader?
11. What part of the girl's body has been destroyed?
12. Who is supposedly staying at the hotel?
13. Which word reminds Aomame of Ayumi?
14. "Tale of the Heike" is about an ancient Japanese ____.
15. The formerly abandoned village becomes a _____.
(a) Training ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days pass before Aomame is contacted by Tamaru?
2. Tengo wonders if Aomame has given her secret feelings to the _____.
3. How old is Aomame?
4. Who is killed by Aomame?
5. Tengo and Fuka-Eri prepare for ___.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)