|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Professor believes that Tengo is ____.
(a) A thief.
(c) Hiding something.
2. Tengo thinks back to a time when he held hands with Aomame. How old was Tengo?
3. Who is killed by Aomame?
4. Tamaru instructs Aomame to go to which hotel?
5. The dowager talks about the ___ People.
6. How much money has been deposited into Tengo's account?
(a) 1.9 million yen.
(b) 1.6 million yen.
(c) 2.3 million yen.
(d) 2.1 million yen.
7. What composer's music is playing in the radio in the taxi?
8. At this point Tengo is suffering from which of the following?
9. What is the definition of Aomame's name?
(a) Calm waters.
(b) Winter wind.
(c) Blue sky.
(d) Green peas.
10. How many grandchildren does the dowager have?
11. Tengo continues to worry about _____ and Fuka-Eri.
12. "Tale of the Heike" is about an ancient Japanese ____.
13. How did Aomame enter 1Q84?
14. What was the name of Aomame's first real friend?
15. Which animal is discovered on Aomame's balcony?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the traditional religious sect?
2. What color is the moon in Tengo's eyes?
3. How many weeks pass uneventfully before Fuka-Eri contacts Tengo?
4. Tengo and Fuka-Eri prepare for ___.
5. How many times had Tengo been involved sexually with students?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)