|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The insane people were wandering around which city?
2. "Tale of the Heike" is about an ancient Japanese ____.
3. How many officers were killed in the gunfight?
4. The dowager talks about the ___ People.
5. Tengo hopes to get information about ____ from the Witnesses.
6. Tengo says that when a person writes her confirms his ____.
7. How many children did the dowager have?
8. What kind of dog was used to guard the house?
(a) German Shephard.
(b) Dobermann Pinscher.
(d) Pitt Bull.
9. Aomame teaches the ____ House dowager.
10. How many bodyguards meet Aomame?
11. What color is the moon in Tengo's eyes?
12. The cult Tsubasa is connected with is ____.
13. What is the definition of Aomame's name?
(a) Calm waters.
(b) Blue sky.
(c) Winter wind.
(d) Green peas.
14. Fuka-Eri has been missing for _____ days.
15. According to Aomame, ____ always keeps his word.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the head of the cult?
2. Which is a nickname Aomame gives to a bodyguard?
3. Aomame's parents always avoided which of the following?
4. Tengo wonders if Aomame has given her secret feelings to the _____.
5. How old is Tsubasa?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)