|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tengo hope to get from Komatsu?
2. Tengo hopes to get information about ____ from the Witnesses.
3. What time does Tengo wake in the morning?
4. How many moons are there in the story?
5. "Tale of the Heike" is about an ancient Japanese ____.
6. How many weeks pass before Fuka-Ei contacts Tengo?
7. How much money has been deposited into Tengo's account?
(a) 2.3 million yen.
(b) 1.9 million yen.
(c) 2.1 million yen.
(d) 1.6 million yen.
8. Aomame tells the dowagers that she has no _____.
9. How many grandchildren does the dowager have?
10. How old was the woman when she died?
11. What kind of dog was used to guard the house?
(a) German Shephard.
(b) Dobermann Pinscher.
(d) Pitt Bull.
12. What is the definition of Aomame's name?
(a) Blue sky.
(b) Calm waters.
(c) Green peas.
(d) Winter wind.
13. What color is the moon in Tengo's eyes?
14. How many officers were killed in the gunfight?
15. What is the name of the head of the cult?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bodyguards meet Aomame?
2. How old is Tengo?
3. Tamaru instructs Aomame to go to which hotel?
4. What the was occupation of Tengo's father?
5. What does Tengo have for dinner?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)