|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does the leader move on the nightstand?
2. Tengo worries that publishing Fuka-Eri's story will reveal her ____.
(d) Criminal history.
3. Which word is used to describe Air Chrysalis?
4. What flowers are in the dowager's house?
(a) Lotus blossoms.
5. In which month does the novella win the prize?
6. Who speaks to Aomame about the gunfight?
7. How many moons are there in the story?
8. Who calls Tengo in the middle of the night?
9. The cult Tsubasa is connected with is ____.
10. How old is Aomame?
11. In which year was the symphony composed?
12. Tengo hopes to get information about ____ from the Witnesses.
13. Aomame feels that the hotel is strange as if filled with ____ and vampires.
14. Which animal is discovered on Aomame's balcony?
15. Aomame teaches the ____ House dowager.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many weeks pass before Fuka-Ei contacts Tengo?
2. How many bodyguards meet Aomame?
3. What composer's music is playing in the radio in the taxi?
4. Who is killed by Aomame?
5. Former members of the commune refer to it as being the commune dangerous and ______.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)