|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did the dowager have?
2. Who speaks to Aomame about the gunfight?
3. What was Aomame's major in school?
(a) Physical Education.
4. The formerly abandoned village becomes a _____.
(b) Training ground.
5. Fuka-Eri has been missing for _____ days.
6. What is the name of the head of the cult?
7. In which month does the novella win the prize?
8. How many grandchildren does the dowager have?
9. The Professor believes that Tengo is ____.
(a) Hiding something.
(b) A thief.
10. In which year does the story take place?
11. "Tale of the Heike" is about an ancient Japanese ____.
12. Who serves as the dowager's bodyguard?
13. According to Aomame, ____ always keeps his word.
14. How many officers were killed in the gunfight?
15. What flowers are in the dowager's house?
(b) Lotus blossoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tengo and Fuka-Eri prepare for ___.
2. Who is with Aomame when she wakes up with a hangover?
3. Tengo worries that publishing Fuka-Eri's story will reveal her ____.
4. What color is the moon in Tengo's eyes?
5. The cult Tsubasa is connected with is ____.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)