|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 28, Ushikawa | Part III, Chapter 29, Aomame.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What composer's music is playing in the radio in the taxi?
2. What happens to Tengo's father?
(a) Goes into a coma.
(d) He is kidnapped.
3. Where did Tengo live as a child?
4. Aomame is grief-stricken over the death of ____.
(d) The dowager.
5. Fuka-Eri has been missing for _____ days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aomame keeps repeating the slogan, "Put a ___ in your tank."
2. The Little People have been blocked because of the novel's ____.
3. On what day of the week does Tengo have classes?
4. Tengo discusses which Russian writer?
5. How many moons are there in the story?
This section contains 117 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)