|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 28, Ushikawa | Part III, Chapter 29, Aomame.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Aomame write?
2. What composer's music is playing in the radio in the taxi?
3. What does Ushikawa use to watch Tengo's apartment?
4. Kumi says her name makes her sound like a(n) _____.
(d) Rare bird.
5. Aomame keeps repeating the slogan, "Put a ___ in your tank."
Short Answer Questions
1. What song plays on the radio while Tengo is on hold?
2. Aomame had made phone calls to which police department?
3. Tamaru quotes which famous author?
4. How many days pass before Aomame is contacted by Tamaru?
5. Where does Aomame work?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)