|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 7, Ushikawa | Part III, Chapter 8, Aomame.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aomame's assumed last name?
2. What was the name of Aomame's first real friend?
3. In which year was the symphony composed?
4. What book does Tengo read to his father?
(a) Out of Africa.
(b) Dance Dance Dance.
(c) Zero Day.
(d) Farewell to Arms.
5. What kind of dog was used to guard the house?
(a) Dobermann Pinscher.
(b) German Shephard.
(c) Pitt Bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book has the nurse read three times?
2. Which word best describes the body guards.
3. The dowager tells Aomame not to cheat herself out of ____.
4. Tengo and Fuka-Eri prepare for ___.
5. What is the definition of Aomame's name?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)