|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 13, Aomame | Part I, Chapter 14, Tengo | Part II, Chapter 15, Aomame.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flowers are in the dowager's house?
(a) Lotus blossoms.
2. What kind of dog was used to guard the house?
(a) Dobermann Pinscher.
(b) German Shephard.
(c) Pitt Bull.
3. Fuka-Eri and Tengo go to which station?
4. Tengo says that when a person writes her confirms his ____.
5. Where does Tengo's father live?
(c) Nursing home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many moons are there in the story?
2. Which is not a topic focused on by Tengo?
3. What composer's music is playing in the radio in the taxi?
4. What alcoholic beverage does the dowager drink?
5. Tengo continues to worry about _____ and Fuka-Eri.
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)