|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 13, Aomame | Part I, Chapter 14, Tengo | Part II, Chapter 15, Aomame.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dog was used to guard the house?
(a) Dobermann Pinscher.
(b) German Shephard.
(d) Pitt Bull.
2. What alcoholic beverage does the dowager drink?
3. What is the name of the head of the cult?
4. Fuka-Eri and Tengo go to which station?
5. How many officers were killed in the gunfight?
Short Answer Questions
1. "Tale of the Heike" is about an ancient Japanese ____.
2. How much money has been deposited into Tengo's account?
3. Who is with Aomame when she wakes up with a hangover?
4. Aomame searches the newspapers for a story about a gunfight that took place in Lake ____.
5. The cult Tsubasa is connected with is ____.
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)