|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 13, Aomame | Part I, Chapter 14, Tengo | Part II, Chapter 15, Aomame.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which year did the gunfight take place?
2. Jesus had his head anointed with oil by a woman from which town?
3. The formerly abandoned village becomes a _____.
(d) Training ground.
4. In which year was the symphony composed?
5. What flowers are in the dowager's house?
(d) Lotus blossoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aomame tells the dowagers that she has no _____.
2. The Professor believes that Tengo is ____.
3. The dowager talks about the ___ People.
4. The insane people were wandering around which city?
5. Tengo says that when a person writes her confirms his ____.
This section contains 115 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)